events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Raping gunnthra!

Why do we get vandalized OPs like every day now

Did you get baited by any of the banners?

by the two dancers, Ninian and Lancezura

When are they gonna fix arena?

Fjorm is the perfect woman

Nino!

>extra link in OP as a joke
>shits self
S*ge goes in every area, anons

Slut

remember to give your Myrrh headpats

underages like who fell like hot shit. It doesn't help Veeky Forums is no man's land in terms of moderation

>"Gunnthrá is the perfect girl"
Here, fixed that for (you).

What are the recommend IVs for Caeda? I have a +def /-hp one but should I wait on a different set before building her?

BROS MY HUSBAND CAME HOME I'M SO HAPPY

she wants +Atk I think.
gets +4 Atk from it and helps with her noodle arm a bit.

Congratulations Azura.

Congrats? I have one rotting in my barracks and I'm waiting for a refinement since he has nothing for SI

NO INCEST

Corrin!

Congrats Niles.

is the Fortress Res seal good.
who needs it?

I got spooked by him 4 (four) times so far so decided to build him up. Realistically what would be good refine for the Yato?

Glacies bombs like Felicia

Healers

I'm betting on spectrum blow

dogshit unit, why would anybody roll on this godforsaken, terrible banner?

>healers
>-atk
?????

Swift Sparrow or something like that. I'm hoping for "Accelerates Special trigger" at least

Rehabilitate is still good contrary to what /feg/ might tell you.

>Spend 100 orbs on Legendary Ike
>Get literally nothing
>Valentines banner comes out with superior units
>no orbs
>Voting event comes out where Legendary Ike will win and everyone will get a free one regardless
I've quit the game. Fuck IS

It's fortress res. Not many units really want a fortress skill and the few that do could make use of a better and more general purpose seal like savage blow. It's not a terrible seal but it's not high priority either.

It's pretty shit unless the unit is taking a ton of self damage like valter or double fury eldigan. Just use recover instead.

Just buy orbs you nigger.

nope, it's still good and you don't need to 5* your shit healers for it.

>superior units
>plural
There's just hector who's a slightly better version of himself. You'd probably get cucked by a chipmunk anyways. And don't blame Isis, Ike winning was something people called right after the channel ended. You only have yourself to blame.

>he got baited
>going for like when we're getting a free one
lmaoing

But we are getting Hector.

You're kidding me. After all of that (every enemy unit is dead except for that Myrmidon) I'm one square away from the village?

>it's still good
It was only tolerated before because your other options were healing 8 with physic or 15 with recover. Healers heal well over 20 consistently now, making the garbage healing of rehabilitate more glaring. If I wasn't so cheap I'd replace my wrys's staff but such is life.

Hector Hard mode? That fucking chapter still haunts my nightmares

if people can still clear content with Rehabiliate just fine like you see in F2P clear videos, then it's good enough for me.

Person who posted this again, my husband's IVs are +Atk -Res. How should I build him?

i wish

Ike is just a meme. No one in their clear mind would vote for such a shit unit.

>everyone in this thread
Pathetic

my wife can sort of ploymeme better now

I built mine around darting blow+desperation, but he is +spd -def. It's not that good at his job though

Swift sparrow or darting blow and desperation.

Yep. I'm going to just go without the gold; can't be bothered redoing the chapter.

This thread is more comfy and doesn't have the FGO, Musou and Dragonball shitposting like the other thread.

I was thinking Fury, Desperation, and a speed +3 seal

That might work if you have furyboys to waste

Did anyone notice that if Glimmer procs, Naglfar's electric effects don't happen during the animation?

The voting shit came after Ike was released you fucktards

How come Nowi is literally the best unit?

>myrrh

user the vote was announced at the same time as legendary ike and most people immediately recognized that the most popular character with a new alt stuck in the b8 banners would win.

Because every other unit is worse

>Dragon
>Infantry
>Good stats
>Available at 4*
Dunno user

??? they were announced at literally the same time you fucking idiot

>sniping green
>3 5* but no hector
I need DC

At least you are getting green orbs

Nope. Though they're not bait if you don't want the units.

skidaddle skidight you will die in your sleep tonight

>Hey guys we are having another poll to vote for a free character!
>And guess what!? The new dhiny Legendary hero Ike is available to vote for too!
Its your fault for not waiting when its obvious he would win since day 1.

>falling in love with the male self-insert character

Either way, I win

Why is the file name one letter away from being "Ganondorf"

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

>Bottomless Fjorm
Please let there be more

She’s obviously wearing a thong

but user, she has always been bottomless

Which fe character is this

Your favorite

Echidna

awawawa

DA WEY

My favorite part of her JP voice!

Got baited by Tana. I'm never rolling again until I have enough orbs to +10 a unit off hero fest, mark my words

Felicia is ugly! Beating the shit out of her! Spitting on her face! Making her cry by telling her she can't do anything right and saying she's worthless! Strangling her and choking her to death! I hate felicia!

unironically delete this

I got 3 Elincias, three Hectors, two Lilinas, Boey, one Linde for merge and a +Atk Lachesis. I regret nothing.

I want a Myrrh

Delete

I got Amelia, Myrrh, and Hector while sniping greens on the valentines banner. I'm pretty happy.

See you next banner

ded thread ded gaem

Me

b-bros

I am one more away from having a +3.
Would really love to see his weapon refined.
Maybe he will get Swift Sparrow 3 built into his weapon.

I was so FUCKING MAD that I got lilina'd twice and 0 Lyn or Hector in like 150 orbs but then I realized "hey is just a fucking game chill out" and now I'm good
Also fuck autobattle TT with Lilina bitch kills herself every time

Least you have a bonus unit.

better way to look at it

Holiday Hector will come back on an 8% banner in a month or 2
why even bother rolling on seasonal banners when the best units from them are going to return at a much higher chance?

>Got Hector within 20 orbs
>Foddered him
Lol

dumb corrin poster

Sheena makes better use of DC than he does

Clarisse and Bercute rerun when?