/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

i hate you lazy cunts edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios

>Gameplay
[YouTube] Kingdom Come: Deliverance Walkthrough Part 1 - GAMEPLAY (embed)
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9 (embed) (embed)

>Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What mods is everyone looking forward to?

game of thrones overhaul of course

More axes would be neato

Who here /mace/?

How many times have you ragequit due to the save system ? I'm nearly at my limit

i'm rich so i have plenty of schnapps

Nah im a spear man
use the savemod

Can you do more stuff in the game after the final main story quest

>monstary quest with no sneak or lockpicking skills
i mean, on paper it sounds fun but that quest was so shit I just got myself thrown out by punching the prior and stealing his key and then going in there with armour and popping pious with an actual weapon

we already have halberds so the next is crossbow
>posting a pole
>not even a jagellion pole

I go to sleep at night

>>not even a jagellion pole
we post based on merit, not divine rights to rule

you drunk fuck

On ps4

DLC when?

Faraam mod when?

Is there a full set of armor that matches these "Augsburg Plate Pauldrons"? Anyone know where to find the other pieces?

>choke out the baliff and steal all his shit to sell
>another quest has me go visit him
>he sits there talking to me stark naked

None. Save game booze is super easy to make an endless supply of.

Reposting from last thread because god-fucking-dammit

Is there a console command to get an item?

There's a quest for 5 of queen sheba's sword pieces. I got 4 of them, but the 5th one is with PIckman who I already didn't give a job to before getting the quest for the sword pieces. It's not on his body, so I think it might be lost forever.

So do I . In rented rooms or at Theresas mill. It never saves when I want it to

Where can I find long haubrek and other top gear? Seems weird that random outlawes have sometimes better armor than armorsmiths

>dem teats

The way the system is designed isn't bad, in fact it's pretty purposefully designed to encourage you to go train and wail on some guy to build more skill. You managing to get lucky or cheesing someone in full plate in the early game and walking around in it slapping bandits doesn't make the game casual.

Never, I've genuinely never had a problem with it. Then again I've only died once

Maces make everything easy mode. Overhead swings drop people like rocks.

I want to port over some Skyrim armor mods. Stormlord armor, for example.

im so sorry user

god i hate fantasy armor
end yourself

schnapps are cheap as fuck

just make them yourself

does this game lag for anyone else?

ill be running through town and itll just freeze for a moment, i assume to load more of the map or something, fucking annoying

Wrong screenshot. These are the pauldrons I'm talking about. The steel and gold things.

i can never find an alchemy table that's nearby

Literally how

I found one potion station, put the ingredients on the shelf, pumped the bellows. Then what am I supposed to do

fucking faggot. go play skyrim instead

are you on an HDD?

99% of Historical armor is ugly garbage. The only reason it is acceptable in kcd is because there are so many layers and pieces available to make it interesting.

layers are historical armor you absolute shitter

yikes that looks like shit

retard

SSD. everything is on low too with a 970

kill yourself

kuttenberg gauntlets, decorated german bascinet and probably some chest and legs plate I haven't found yet

heh I didn't know there was motorised vehicle in medieval ages.

>Enjoying the game
>Janky but whatever
>Try to do lockpicking
>Its literally the worst thing ever
>Lockpicks are fucking expensive as shit too and every time you fail you lose one
>The PC version is apparently only a quarter as difficult as the console version I am playing on as they don't have to do four things at once with two fucking joysticks

You know I would think it was shit if the lockpicks were really cheap but holy goddamned shit they are fucking expensive as fuck and the system is terrible. I'm done with this game until this shit is patched. I'm having fun with everything around lockpicking but that shit is cancer and undermines my ability to actually play the game as I want to play it.

I cant sit at father godwins table, my game doesnt recognize the chair, tried everything.
If you sleep its objective failed and have to apologize to him
Does anyone know if its possible to fix this and sit ?

>beat hans 4 fucking times in the archery then inevitably crash/die straight after
>fifth time he beats me

Just let me save whenever i want fucking REEEEEEEE

>losing to hans
HOW it's the easiest shit ever

lockpicks are cheap. getting money in this game is super fucking easy

maybe shit cpu?
could also try nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/27

Literally read the instructions in the book.

yeah id take german or italian armor over your fantasy armor any day.

i have an i5-4690k, not the best but also not the worst

decorated Bavarian Hauberk, magdeburg gauntlets, noble mail coif
I don‘t think there are rimmed boots

fucking how? he is the most shitter in the game

Daniel Varda or whoever is being fuxking sarcastic about it in twitter so I doubt it's getting fixed

How many games with historically accurate armor have a layered armor system like kcd? The system is interesting because it is unique and offers a lot of options. The armor itself isn't.

why do you fast travel faster if you're in window
I've never heard of a game penalising you for alt tabbing before

is the shoulder armor for crumple protection from car crashes lmao?

That armor looks like shit though

How could anyone think this was okay? Like holy shit it's terrible. I haven't come across anyone on the console who thinks it's a good system.

>literally read
I literally can't

Looks like the Skyrimshitter migrated to this thread, shame.

Lockpicking is easy as fuck after the tutorial. I haven't broken a single lockpick in 40 hours.

What level do you have to be to start styling on dudes?

A decent player home that converts a house in Rattay or Sassou to a player home with a save bed and shared chest. Sleeping in an inn just isnt the same.

Yeah i guess it's pretty easy with a mouse. On PC.

lockpick system was designed for Mouse/Keyboard, soyrim.

>peasant fucking shit owning anything

do people carry multiple armor/cloth sets around for different purposes or something? what's with the demand for saving set profiles?

Why don't you have any schnaps? How are you even dying before being able to reach even a bed when you are in a giant city? How did you even manage to beat him 4 times when you are this bad at video games?

How do you train up agility?

There is mod for, I believe.

Speak of the devil, look what I just found. Dude had Magdeburg pauldrons, too, there's some damn good loot to be found on these Sasau bandit missions. I just wish enemy weapons didn't disappear the second you turned your back.

Would it be possible to mod the game to search you at the gates everytime rather than randomly

sprint everywhere

Holy shit nigger where is the fucking innkeeper in Rattay I can't find him anywhere and don't tell me to sleep in the mill again after losing hours because it never saved when I slept there

My horse is broken, it only slow walks. wat do ?

any mods that increase the power of stealth yet?

press caps you monkey

>Peasant at end game

???
Everyone addresses me as sir or knight, and I have enough to buy a blowjob from Ratzig if I felt

Also, your arent a peasant anyway. You are son of a lord.

Just sleep outside of rattay, there are small camps next to the south gate

then buy a PC, consolecuck

you're the one who chose to play the inferior version

Yeah I'm sure theres a mod for everything on PC but us console players are fucked

Pretty much
I have combat set, talking set and a stealth one

Go to Sasau and enjoy infinite schnapps and a waifu that you can't fuck. If you don't want to go that far just look around for a table, I use sasau because there are two people who will sell you herbs, the trader you're in debt with probably has a table as well but I never bothered to look for it. He sells you books.

>get two belladonna and one neetle. Add wine to the cauldron this time, not to yourself
>add two neetles from the shelf, only two. Pick it up once and throw in there, then you do it again
>select the Belladonna and place in the mortar, it's the smaller bowl
>use the pestle and then you grind it, after you're done grinding add it to the dish and move on to the Neetle
>now use the bellows to boil the Neetle. Turn the hourglass once, then start boiling and turn it again, this is important for your roleplay as the schnapps merchant
>after the second timer is complete, just add the Belladonna and boil it one more time.
>pick up and a phial, click the cauldron and enjoy your schnapps.

Learn to read books as well, you god damn savage.

is your save files over 300? delete them

>sir or knight
Because of your armour. You are a squire and nothing more

Are there non-plate alternatives to the vambraces? I want the light armor bonus but I also don't want to skin my arms using the bow.

How does it make me a cuck to own a console ? Spending a thousand dollars on a rig to play this game with 2006 graphics is cucked. Take your stupid mustard race shit to /v/

>Tanner sells wolf pelts
>There are no wolves in the game

Bravo.

It's not that lol. because i can sprint and what not. it's only my precious pebbles that is slowwalking

You can read, make potions and you're also the best fighter in the whole world. How can you still be a peasant after all that vavra you piece of shit.

No I have 22 despite sleeping in beds at least 50 times

Carrying too much? Maybe it is time to put the old girl down.

>tried sitting on the side that he sits on and wait until evening.
>he sits next to me
>his waifu is nowhere ti be seen
>he STILL tells me take a sit lad
>i still cant sit in front of him chair is still not retistered
>if i sit next to him it doesnt work

Fuck this triggers me so god damn much guess ill have to tell him i dont want to drink with him

You are the son a lord. And also a monk, war hero, and you are so renowned throughout the land that nobles shout your name with excitement whenever you come to town.

A fucking squire

A squire is still a lot more than a peasant.

You can build a good pc for less than $1k faggot. This game has pretty nice graphics, probably just looks like shit because you're playing on console.

Is there anywhere with respawning Cumans or Bandit? I just wanna stab some heathens

no stupid on screen effects

No i just sold all my garbage.. i did however overload myself with about 4x the possible weight and still walked towards the miller near rattay. maybe that's the problem. dont use your horse when you're overloaded.