/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #281

How will 3rd worlders ever recover? edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

FOUND A PERSON USING CHEATS IN THE KC CUP? SHOOT KONAMI A MESSAGE HERE:
konami.com/games/inquiry/global/

Latest News
>The second stage of the KC Cup is currently underway. You can still reach DLv20 until the end of Cup so keep trying.
>Espa Roba will be roaming Duel World until the 23rd
>Dr.Crowler is coming back on the 19th. You will be able to unlock him
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
youtube.com/watch?v=eMctSaKkS7E [Open]

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

>FOUND A PERSON USING CHEATS IN THE KC CUP? SHOOT KONAMI A MESSAGE HERE:

That's nice and all, but how would you know for certain somebody's using a cheat, unless they have 3 Windstorms or something similar?

>So many CA and Glad players with Floodgate turn 1 that I'm actually happy to fight burn decks
So this is what it's come to.

Konami fears the bird.

>Doing anything before removing all the backrow the opponent has

It's your own fault, really.

t. falseflagging butthurt cuck burnlet

daily DMG posting

post some lewds at least

they need to limit all "staples" and start releasing more structure decks so there can be creative decks and not 10 random monsters and the same backrow

Syrus is that you?

CA has no backrow and if you don't have Cosmic Cyclone or Gyokkou turn 1 there's no much you can do to remove Glad backrow without taking a floodgate.

No I'm playing Dark Magician, burn is actually an even matchup where it's a game over keeping monster zones clear to prevent Lava Golem until I can Dark Magic Attack for game. Glads are tolerable so long as they don't have Floodgate which is the most annoying thing about their deck by far. CA is just uninteractive trash that's luck reliant to win depending on if you start with Econ or Mirror Wall.

>That image
I didn't know Bastion started playing gladiator beasts.

There is no way to currently cheat in game like before except using steam and the best you can get is seeing your opponents deck or blatantly cheating and making your whole deck prismatic which traces back to konami so an autoban, nothing too special and far too much work to bother with
Most of the cheaters and losers have moved on after the banwave and removal of the apk cheats

ye it me whatever, just post yugioh gril lewds im horny

>Syrus wants to fuck a cardfu
>Bastion wants to fuck tigers and lolis
>Jaden wants to fuck actual cards
>Alexis desperately wants to fuck Jaden but he's already owned by cards
>Chazz wants to fuck Alexis

Is Chazz the only normal person out of the cast romantically?

I swear Chazz and Dr.Crowler are the only redeeming quality of GX and the only reason to watch that shitshow.

>ojama union armed dragon deck
No

Reminder that monsters are not human and if you find any of them sexually attractive you may as well fap to Twilight Sparkle, Amy Rose, and Judy Hopps.

I said romantically.

This, they need to start putting support cards for archetypes or releasing big cards to actually make decks viable (Grapha, Caius etc..)

>tfw stealing wins from metashitters in round 2 with ojama king

You forgot the part where Jaden wants chemistry with Jesse and is in cahoots with a tranny demon hermaphrodite

implying i dont fap to judy hopps

I've been using v5 until the warning, then the original apk for two weeks and after I couldn't stand the farming I've switched to v4 for everything but PVP.

No further warnings or bans for me for now.

Unironically this.

>tfw in aromages deck ai econ takes monsters with rose lover

FUCKING WHAT?

You're forgetting the edgemaster Zane. He had the best duels in the series

Please God, don't let me down. Protect me from the Stall and Burn faggots.

once kc is over, we will see

>Zane a cool rival character with an actually powerful archetype for the time
>turns into a huge edgelord and starts using a far worse deck, whatever
>this deck is so edgy is actually cripples him for life from using it and he never does anything of relevance afterward

Zane had a hard life.

Remember to do your part and report to Konami to nerf the OP cards and skills

>Destiny Draw
>Floodgate

>Syrus takes his edgy deck for himself
>Has ONE (1) heart attack
>suddenly a master with no more heart attacks
what did konami mean by this

>tfw you miss Zane's rape laugh when he gets to low life points

how long until WAGA TAMASHII

I know this fucking feel. Fighting burn decks is a breath of a fresh air compared to LEL I RITUAL SUMMON SAFFIRA AND WILL SUMMON DAKINI NEXT TURN and KEK I PLACE 3 CARDS FACE DOWN AND MY BEAST IN ATTACK MODE I END MY TURN.

It's so predictable and boring.

>nerf floodgate
>nerf destiny draw
lmao my nigga just git gud

>floodgate
>OP
lmao just contact fusion your guy back into the deck lmao I mean come on just ignore it haha

>play phoenix specifically to counter backrow
>get floodgated anyways
>nigga has 3 in deck
it's not fair

I need 1 more cross porter and last gambit.

>burn decks is a breath of a fresh air
Are burn shitters really this delusional?

I had enough, I'm making a gb deck.

reminder that jack was never able to beat yusei

lanklets when will they learn

>4 am in japan
>meet 3 in a row
?????????

burn decks are fresh feces, gladiator beasts are feces that's been sundried, and cyber angels are feces that's been fermented in a jar full of piss.

It isn't even that good. It can't swarm the field and it doesn't have massive beaters. Unless you have all the backrow staples, you will lose to meta decks anyway.
And if you have the backrow staples, you could be beating glad beasts.

GB are a fair and honest tier 2 deck, welcome to the pack brother

ah another lost soul finally ready to start playing this game the right way

don't play phoenix then. you don't have to play a meta deck either, as long as you're having fun with your own deck it shouldn't matter if you're trying to git legitimately gud when the deck itself is just a petdeck and not something meta. if you want to fight meta, get meta cards and make a meta deck. if you're a hipster who absolutely despises playing meta, well tough shit you don't have a choice.

NEETS playing burn/gb/ca

they don't sleep

Another soul claimed.

>german
>black cat
>gb deck
FUKCING FURRIES GET THE FFUCK OUT

>And if you have the backrow staples, you could be beating glad beasts.

only if you're running a meta deck to go with them

otherwise they would need to brick hard and you would need to get a god draw

I'm forced to fight meta because I'm KOG/DL 20. Even when I go into duel rooms it's all meta shit. Nobody makes original decks anymore, everything is netdeck'd hard. Even if you try to be original, the meta decks stay ontop and always win unless you get extremely lucky with draws and them bricking. But good luck when you got GB with balance so they never brick.

I liked Zane as a character from the start but why did Supreme Soyboy Syrus paint him like such an abusive brother?

Dont get memed im a gb player at 32k and its nothing but burn CA and hazy with dinos and other gb here and there.
If i could go back i would invest in hazy or CA.

>Tfw letting the game de-rank me gradually so I can stomp shitters with my meta deck and force them to quit

>Even if you try to be original
What is your definition of original? Post a deck you came up with on your own that actually works (doesn't have to be meta competitive)

Let's get a duel room up in here

>getting floodgated with phoenix and losing
You just suck playing phoenix there was a helpful guide in the last thread about how to play good with it

make one and post both spectator and play id

is endless trap hell GBs good? I just want to farm xp in the first stage of the KC cup and odion is one of the low level characters I have left

what about prescience GBs? I could be farming on ishizu too

>play smart and work around what cards your opponent has based on what is popular
>it's always actually something else
Love it.

>losing a duel will make someone quit
If you actually had a meta deck you wouldn't be so broken by losing to them.

that guide absolutely does nothing against floodgate.

Duel Links General Duel Room:

Room ID: 146595
Spectator ID: 732881

>LEAVE THE ROOM WHEN YOU'RE DONE

going up against the same gb/burn decks is boring and if you disagree you're a konami shill, I'd rather stomp new players and make them feel bad for playing this broken game.

>playing GBs in KC cup on my rank up
>against a 30 card shitter alexis
>he sets 1 monster and 1 spell/trap
>haha imagine if that set monster was man eater bug and that facedown was straight flush that would suck but no way is that the case
>attack into man eater bug and get straight flushed

i raged hard but still won

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GOING TO DO IT I'M GOING TO BLOW DUEL ACADEMY TO RUBBLE WITH MY SIX DECKS OF DESTRUCTION IF THE CARD TRADER DOESN'T GIVE ME MY AROMAS

that guys guide is shit lol and phoenix is a tier 3 deck especially the restart version

fucking joing me at the table

How many consecutive wins do you need progress from 17 to 18?

>setting 3
You deserved it

you'll never reach DL 20 unless you play a tier 1 deck or abused the match reset glitch (too late now since Konami fixed it)

but they were all different backrow
w-what if he had an answer for each one except for the one i set

are meta decks allowed

>Tfw Unga Bunga Yami BTFOing Aromage Pegasus

i got no spells in my hand and first draw

WHERE

and now i get spells and no monsters
so i bricked since the start

I love when shitters blame their loss on "bricks" kek git gud

>yami yugi and seto kaiba are the two best duelist canonically
>they're the starter duelists for newbie shitters

What did Konami mean by this?

>yami yugi and seto kaiba are the two best duelist canonically

in duel monsters yeah

i won tho

???
I'm currently top 600 with Gemini Fusion, you absolutely don't have to fun a meta deck to do well, provided you aren't a third rate duelist.

When the fuck are we getting some new characters? GX has been out for nearly 6 months and only got one

There is nothing but Balance Glads/CA in the KC Cup. What the fuck

I hope both decks and the skill get nerfed

My jurrac memes failed me!

>magnet boys are rank 600

Good.

Hello post dick pls, i dont care for kc cup rankings but i want to try see how high i get

And I bricked

japs were a mistake

We're getting Crowler tomorrow fucko

We already got Crowler months ago, latefag

it's not enough that they have to give you shit RNG when pulling cards from boxes they have to fucking taunt us with the 3 kuribohs + crazy aura animation for literal garbage

>m-maybe it's the SR/UR that I need
>jk it's a glossy normal and a normal rare

why is Konami so evil?

>being a latefag
>inb4 I was pretending to be retarded for (You)s

>about to win
>phone dies
fuck

Goy pls

Nobody talks about Ancient Gears anymore

The nerf really WAS too much for it to be competitive, huh

Here ya go, user.