/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3426

Sleepy Day Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: mediafire.com/file/3cdazfotih9lob0/SummersClover-1.0.0-pc.zip mega.nz/#!y8sS3RBa!vZblxJwTpn_1jh6oFR7N8QqGbRecx3f6Rh5srPcmedQ
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2 (embed)
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc (embed)
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x (embed)
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1 (embed)
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7 (embed)
Skynet's Christmas Contest: pastebin.com/LL1pSL0J (embed)

The next creative event (Spring) can be read about here: pastebin.com/serUjMDS (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Rin

Shizune!

>trash embeds
Sorry anons, i fucked up

Satou family is the best !

Zuzuuuuuuu!

Waking up with Emi to a new thread!

Good morning user! How are you today?

join the club

Shit, beat me to it.
Sasuga, fast dummy user. Next time i'll be able to make a thread first.

skynet will be furious about this d.e.s.u, especially cause he's been meaning to put in that pastebin link to replace the Summer's Clover

Good morning user, hope you will have a great day today !

Wich Pastebien?

Morning man. What are you planning to do today?

ouch

Fuck I keep forgetting to make the new thread.
If someone cares to add it, I consolidated the Summers Clover stuff in a pastebin to clear space in the OP.
pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
I doubt we'll hit a new thread before I leave for a sail, maybe next month.

>shizune emi and akira
best girls!

Doing good I guess but the day's barely started for me.

I'll have the best day I can manage!

>What are you planning to do today?
Just working.

To be fair it was the first time I made a thread, so now i am aware of the dangers. Won't happen again Commander Rin.

>tripfag will be furious
Oh god no, please anything but that.

Shizune AND Misha!

What causes pastebin to be embed-able anyway? It doesn't appear for me, so I've never had this issue. I don't even understand how pastebin would look like embedded like a youtube video.

Cute!

All katawas are cute and are the best girls !

I love Emi very much.

The best friendship for both cuteness, depth and overall quality. I hate it when people ship the two - it completely undermines what makes the friendship so good from a story perspective.

I agree. All the girls are cute and likeable in their own way.

4chanx most likely
*shizposts furiously*

>Spoiler
Let it be user. Let people ship characters they like in the ways they like. I mean is not harmful, and they have a chemistry that many people would love to see in more couples (bare the unrequited love part)

>your post
>my face

I'm talking mostly in fanfics, to be fair. There's only one or two I've seen which managed to make up for the lost potential with new potential.

What a coincidence! I, too, love Emi very much!

>it completely undermines what makes the friendship so good
you mean, Shizune being indifferent and Misha being miserable, almost suicidal?

The constant underlying conflict, in that Misha's friendship with Shizune allows Shizune to interact with the world a lot easier and supplies Misha with a solid friend who gives them a good amount of direction and ambition, but at the same time it's this very friendship which leads to Shizune becoming indifferent to those around her (thanks to the solidity of the friendship allowing her to see other people as expendable) and Misha becoming depressed. The friendship is simultaneously a blessing and a curse to both Shizune and Misha, and no other relation or character interaction has this sort of complexity that I can think of.

well if what you meant is that it's well written sure. but it's not a 'good friendship' at all. Hence why I can see people shipping them, to have them go from a terrible friendship relation that leaves them unhappy, to something better (with various degree of success).

You took what I said out of context - I said "what makes the friendship so good from a story perspective." I also don't think the friendship is completely irreparable, either - after all, Shizune's end of problems begins to see the first steps of improvement near the end of her route, when she works towards re-inventing herself, and Misha's end of problems can be solved by having Shizune be, somewhat ironically, less dependant on Misha, allowing her to gather her own friendship group (and potentially her own partner).

>I doubt we'll hit a new thread before I leave for a sail, maybe next month.
I'll do my best to replace the Summer's Clover with your pastebin and the contest pastebins with:
>Previous/Recent Creative Contests: pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
>Current Creative Contest: (Currently Spring, variable)
Hope you don't encounter any cthulu-esque krakens or titanic icebergs at sea!

Thanks dude.

what's with this meme
why is Rin so often pictured in a trash bin
if you answer that's because she's trash I'll write a lengthy 2-3 lines essay to explain why you have shit taste in the clearest way possible because she's not trash and she's also best girl

because she's trash
let's see the essay

Rin
_in
Bin
Got it Sherlock?

as expected of worthless namefag
because it rhymes, I guess.
either way, please do

leave me alone, i want to see his explanation for why i have shit taste in longform.

drop your name and I will

Can someone please post that one conceptual art with the Katawas using Graduation Blazers?

But I want to see the essay too tbqh

>Hakamichi and Hokkaido houses are of Western design
>Akira drives an Italian car
>Emi's favourite dessert is French
>Hanako reads Anglo books
Why are most of the katawas
Eurotakus?

>tfw 2-3 lines essay due few minutes from now and you're still in /ksg/ finding excuses

because it was made by people who don't know what japan is like, D U H

wasn't me, I want to see it as well

What are you talking about, the Japs might be xenophobic but they still import and love lots of european stuff.

>anglo books
>italian cars
well these things are common in any country so I don't see why they wouldn't be present in Japan.

>french dessert
they have some good dessets man

>Hakamichi and Hokkaido houses
less excusable, although a lot of houses are portrayed to be like this at least in my animes and Jigoro is a businessman so he must've been exposed to a lot of cultures and maybe he especially likes this style of furniture

Hello Emifriend, I hope you're having a good day.

This?

Just how tall is Lilly, exactly?

Exactly! Many thanks user!
I'm actually the user that wanted to draw Shizu last thread, and i think she would look good in this while parodying the Monopoly logo

5'8 I think, there is a pixel comparison chart

Nice day for a snooze

Very!

Wiki says she is
171 cm (5'7")
59 kg (130 lbs.)

She's a big girl

If i take her cane out, would she die?

>5'7
>big
That's not even remotely big, she is kinda average in height

>She's a big girl
For Angus

A strawberry parfait is healthy if its vegan, right?

>If i take her cane out, would she die?
She would get lost

Asians are on average smaller, right?

The average *adult* female height in Japan is 158 cm (5 ft 2 in)

Rin is beautiful, but I'm partial to her so let us agree on that she's at at least average looking, she acts like she doesn't have a care in the world most often even though if you can read you'll have read that she's damn insecure about where she belongs, she's not sure why some others like them and some don't, she is somewhat autistic and can't for her life express how she feels; she can't figure out how to improve, how to do for others what they expect of her or what she even wants to be, what to do, what she likes.
She's a very fucking normal person - with kinda exaggerated problems because it's a VN about disabled girls, but still honest to god normal problems in essence; if you didn't get that, you can proudly say that a cripple hentai really was 2deep4u.

I went a line overboard, hope you that won't hinder your sight of the reason why you have shit taste if you think Rin is trash.
I read the rhyme but I thought there had to be a deeper reasons for that
>due few minutes
it takes more than that to write a concise essay that efficaciously shows a random stranger on the internet that his opinion is shit, even if it's an ironic opinion

i didn't knew asians were that tiny, i mean i kinda expected them to be smaller but not that much

also casual Rin

Yeah, and the average in Scotland is 163.5 cm (5 ft 4 12 in); quite taller, but not nearly as tall as our beloved Lilly.

You'd think Lilly would be somewhere in between

Well, average height is just average height.

It's not a problem if Lilly is taller than most girls, because there's more Lilly for me to love.

One for Mish

Reminiscing about things past. I will still play a few matches now and then though. Never played multiplayer.

Good stuff user. My ironic opinion has been proven wrong.

Welp, i think that the basic idea is visible.
Opinions?

Is she a tycoon ?

She's the monopoly guy

>General #3426
the fuck are you niggers talking about?

green and purple

thxdoc

>the fuck are you niggers talking about?
Dragon Ball, I think.

different ways of bullying the katawas.
how would you do it?

anal

Which girl is the best, as always

im a huge faggot for sleepy girls

3k+ threads and there's still people who don't realize Shizune's the best?

Cute!

Ganbatte, /ksg/!

You Shizdrones are doing a decent job at reminding everyone already.

I've always wondered... are prosthetics really that good? I mean, is a girl with prosthetics able to out-run girls with actual legs, with enough training/skill difference?

Prosthethics actually give some advantage for running but still, emi gained all those wins from her dedication and skills the most

The advantage of prosthetics, namely running blades is that they are lighter than legs, and having less mass is a good thing when running. On the other hand as I understand it they also have some disadvantages related to the lack of flexibility of movement, especially in the joints, which apparently make a difference when running

Yes, at least those kind of prosthetics are that good.
I remember hearing a while ago how using them is almost unfair, given the huge advantage it gives in official competition.
I mean hell, there are some advanced ones that can make you leap like 2 meters in the air

trash

>miki will never run after you to fist your ass
feels bad

Naw, she's a good bit shorter than me. 6'1"

How's it going /ksg/?

Slowly, doing some overdue spring cleaning.

Almost finished with a fic I might submit.

It's absolute trash though

>ywn have sex with Emi inside a stall of a men's restroom while Hanako waits impatiently outside for two to hurry up and finish