>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg8EKZ4I_kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to bully Roadhog until he cries!

what if he could time his block perfectly and if he did so he could deflect projectiles like Genji?

I love my wife Sombra!

5st for reaper is a pedophile

>something as powerful as WeebMcCrutch
chu wants to have a word with you but he's having problems writing so it can take a while and might not be as eloquent as you'd expect from the lead writer

Little Fareeha!

youtube.com/watch?v=rg8EKZ4I_kc

W-why don't you protect the defenceless gamer grills, /owg/?

Playable Efi when?

>a deflection ability that actually takes skill
can't have that

In my experience gamer girls are the most toxic. I mean, I run into more toxic guys because there's more of them but almost every female gamer seems to be toxic as fuck.

The better question is why do people feel the need to be a shithead to them for no reason.

women are all whores and deserve that

>Record teammates being toxic
>Send video evidence to Blizzard
>Get people silenced/banned/punished hard
>Doesn't matter if the people I snitch on have a clean record either
>MFW just dealt with the edgiest, most delusional, cringe worthy player that low key sounds like someone from this general

Reminder that Blizzard DOES care no matter what you think or how upset you get, and there's no better feeling than cleaning the filth out of this game :)

Because I don't like women and I bet a lot of the the spergs that play videogames don't either

All he did was ask for her snapchat. He even offered to carry. She was incredibly rude and threw the HARASSMENT card.

>ask sym to change hero
>"dude, just let me play my hero!!xD"
>it's on attack

Would the game be more balanced if they separated attack and defense heroes?

would the game be balanced if chars could only be picked once?

No, mostly cause those cathegories are fucked up. Soldier works better on defense while hanzo and widow do best on attack.

No, OW already has issues with snowballing.

Not with the current categories. You'd have to reclass everyone either attack or defense.

i'm no white knight, but sometimes i have to wonder what you people are like in the outside world, and how you'd cope if you ever had to deal with a female in the workplace

you wouldn't recognize even one of them

>workplace
You're a funny fellow

It's only the ebin Veeky Forums contrarianism meme, no one actually thinks like this in real life

Like I deal with the dudes? I mean I kinda don't like anyone at work.

>girls openly offering erp and pics for carry/elo
>its their right as women!
>guy offers to carry for snapchat as a joke
>this is obscene!
i know it's made for lebbit upvotes but come on

haha
hahahahaha

>playing ctf comp
>we cap the flag
>enemy leaves
>"the match is cancelled, back to menu in 10"
>next match
>get our flag capped
>guy on our team leaves
>"if you exit after 2:59min you won't get a leaver penalty, this game counts as a loss anyway lol"

wtf jeff

Who cares, you can get a comp ready account for like 20 bux a pop.

The majority of people with this mindset are probably adults who are still mad Becky from highschool 'friendzoned' them and their mom never spoiled them. They have one bad experience with women and suddenly the world falls apart on them.

It's actually not. I truly despise women whether you believe it or not. Fictional grils are alright tho.

>I'm making people waste money because they're too mentally ill to stop being terrible people

Who cares, people like you are gonna end up committing suicide or mass shootings.

What does snowballing mean?

>only one girl with exotic skin color

We need some green girls or something, preferably with big tiddies

I'm not a toxic player though, just saying that reporting dickheads wont really keep them from playing. Just did a quick Google search and you can get 3500SR+ accounts for around $15-25.

You're at Blizzard World when this lady freezes your support, what do you do?

Eh, I'm no shrink but I was raised by a single mom and had a pretty turbulent childhood and hate myself now, I hate women more the fact that they have life on easy mode, not because they don't want me I don't even want me I can't expect others to

When a team gets ahead then keeps getting more ahead until they're unstoppable
Like a snowball rolling down a hill

Why are you so pathetic? How haven't you killed yourself already?

Only American millennial virgins despise women for no reason.

>wake up
>No Bloo lying next to me

To collect those sweet sweet (you)'s of course

I could present a well thought-out concrete argument as for why women are inherently inferior creatures but I prefer not to because it's not on topic regarding this thread.

Bitch I have no dad and I don't have a pathological hatred of women.
I do like cock though.

It's easy to get them punished, and there's the chance that they'll give up and learn the error of their ways. If not, Blizzard gets more statistics and can boost player morale by letting us know how well the system is working. It's a win-win situation because it barely takes any effort to effectively and efficiently get toxic players punished. Not to mention satisfying as hell knowing you're making a difference, no matter how big or small.

People act like that because it's easy to justify being a virgin or a beta when women are terrible.

"Haha! I'll never be tricked by them! I'm making a good decision by being the way I am!"

It's when you cum in someone's mouth then they spit it into someone else's mouth (maybe yours.)

>woman can't handle banter, has no comeback and no humor, plays the victim and whines about it
more news at 11

the heroes added after release were
>middle eastern
>latina
>robot
>nigger
>whitey
next character will be asian or some sort of native american
green can come after all the diversity boxes have been ticked

>well thought-out

is that fat guy shooped? please tell me he is, there is no way someone can look like that. where does he get fitting clothes?

>repeat me the question again

Asked for it. It's not harassment in any case.

What rank is considered "good" but not great

I doubt it.

3000-3200

GM

it's gonna be hammond
>monkey from the moon
where does the tick go?

Let me guess, it's a SEXUAL DIMORPHISM MUH GENETICS word vomit.

Compared to the actual player base? Mid diamond. On /owg/ it'd be top 500.

I'm in awe at the size of this lad, absolute unit

Sure, but you're also creating "jobs" for account sellers so it's balanced really. A dickhead will stay a dickhead, don't think someone will change their personality because of a game.
One of my friends is actually a really toxic guy when he's gaming and just tries to get people down. I told him mant times to stop being such a faggot but he doesn't care.

>t. 300 pound neckbeard that no one will ever love
say hi to r9k for me

Shit like this never fails to make me laugh

GM. Great starts at top 300.

Hero 27

Ganymede

Abilities

Bird - Is a bird

thoughts

Anyone else think it's super funny how angry people get over competitive? Unless you're making money streaming as a super good player that depends on shitting on people I don't see why people get so mad.

Already a hero.

>mfw this is the reason why you never see Ganymede during a match

I'm a tryhard to the utmost degree, my enjoyment from the game comes from winning games and crushing the opposition in the most decisive way. I don't get mad per se, but when I get dude it's just a game people on my team, it's a ballache because I know I could be having more fun and I'm not because of random chance

Because winning is fun and losing is not fun so when you lose and have not fun because some retard on your team has significantly below average brain cells for the 8th game in a row it ruins the game experience

b-but, that's literally it.

"Explain why things fall down after you drop them! AND DON'T GIVE ME THIS 'GRAVITY' NONSENSE!"

If you don't have fun just playing the game I think you should find a new one to play.

That'd be a shame.

In the box that's already been ticked because Winston is a monkey from the moon.

for real though diamond is "good" since it takes some time or pre-existing aiming ability but is still rife with typical bad team players

>t. shitter that says "it's just a game bro xd" when someone tells him to get off hanzo

How would you feel about a tank that regenerates health passively and rapidly, at about 75 HP/s and having 350-400 health? He'd have a passive that reduced the ult charge he generated from someone damaging him and he'd also be harder for his team to heal, something like a 50% penalty to healing him. You'd have to burst him down to kill him.

I used to play in a 5-stack that used to rage pretty often if we lost, and there was one guy who almost always blamed it on the one person that wasn't in the stack. He'd scream shit like "THIS FUCKING HANZO" or "THIS ONE GUY ISN'T DOING FUCK ALL". Eventually I got tired of their shit and thought I'd be better off solo queuing with muted comms.

I can find several citations on why gravity works, but trying to find one is supportation of your arguement without methodological flaws is extremely hard.

There are councils and groups who will release journals with obvious flaws and not have them peer reviewed so they can claim their journals are legitimate. One good example is that often touted transgender-desistance study, they couldn't find like 70% of the people from the study and assumed they didn't transition, and those that did, ended up actually meeting all the critera for gender dysphoria. But... since it wasn't peer reviewed and immediately called out, you see it touted all the time on more right wing websites because it fits the narrative even though it's blatantly not true.

Nigga please. They’d give my girl some Panderia skin. Ice Monk skin fucking when?

Most people have zero clue what is and what isn't working on their team and just go for the easiest targets.

>He needs citations
>To know that boys and girls are different

e-excuse me?

You are literally describing roadhog with his gas can ability.

>dude going on tirade after we win attacking round in overtime
>tirade continues into our start on defense
>can't hold back laughter at that point
>we full hold
>he shuts up

bro i hit two headshots four minutes ago and got three scatter arrow kills it's just a game bro

>press q as dps
>Lucio speeds and ults
>zen becomes invul
>Mercy flys to the sky box
>ana sleep you
Wow glad to see support are still over powered as fuck

>creating jobs

I think you're making this look a lot bigger than it actually is, user. With all due respect, so long as mankind has it's laws, there will always be "jobs" for going against the rules set in front of us. You also need to realize that people who level up accounts to sell them deal business with more players than just the toxic ones who get banned. We both acknowledge the concept and understand that it's indeed real, as unfortunate as it is, but this isn't some huge operation. Most sites that sell accounts/gold/items/etc. in games get shut down anyways, and even confiscate whatever illegal goods that were handled along with punishing both the sellers and the buyers. Your argument is that we shouldn't bother trying to make the world, or even our small communities a better place at the very least because the vile nature of humans makes it pointless. But putting in a small amount of effort towards fighting against the many negative things in this world, being willing to mend the destruction can go a long way. If everyone in the world donated a dollar, or if even half of the people in this world donated 50 cents to a charity, and I can still go lower when I say this, that charity would meet it's goals in an instant. If the majority or close to the majority of people on Earth made an effort to be nicer to each other we'd have a generally happier place to live in. Change doesn't happen because of too many people stuck under the delusion that hope isn't real, for humanity to flourish we need to learn to trust each other and be excellent to each other. If everyone gave up, the world would be a terrible place, and as of today many of us have given up on many things. The world and even ourselves. So don't tell me "who cares" when it only takes a few minutes and a few button pushes for me to help Blizzard get a toxic player banned. If anything it's Blizzard's job to not only sell the game but keep it's community clean. They get paid to ban toxicity.

I can tell you're one of the ones who think he deserves to be a higher rank but his darn dastardly teammates keep holding him back!

>wtf why can't i get a team kill with no opposition by pressing one button?!?!?!?!

Does anyone wanna play with a smol boi on Xbox

you're *instalocks quad DPS and never switches* the only *never joins voice chat* constant *feeds like crazy* bro

>wtf i can stop my team from dying by pressing one button
Shit argumenet

Common sense isn't the basis for rational or logical argument, if you were to present your well thought out and concrete argument on the basis of common sense, you'd be basing your ideas on culture and historical phenomena, and not scientific or philosophical ones. Cultural phenomena is a very strange indeed, because your culture, and more importantly your language shapes the way you see reality, cognitively at least.

One might argue relativism, but that line of thinking is conducive to conscious choice rather than subconscious enculturation.

If you can't carry out of your current rank you are 100% garbage.

>wtf the ultimate that takes significantly longer to charge than my ultimate IS MORE POWERFUL THAN MY ULTIMATE!??!?!

The saddest part is my angry friend is still stuck in gold/plat to this day, whereas I at least managed to climb out of plat in season 5 and even managed to reach master in season 6 before I got bored and let the decay set in.

>killing four people with one button is perfectly okay
>but god forbid somebody counters it with one button
DPS shitters are literally delusional

>support ults take long to charge
No they dont they charge just as fast

Why are the best DPS in this game, literally /not/ assault characters?

That's because he's always thinking other people are the problem so much that he doesn't look at how the way he plays might be the problem. Which is usually the case if you can't get out of a rank.