>wpsg guilds
The Burning Crusade
(H)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIajbldgJgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STOP

PLAYING

GUMMIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPP PLLLLLEAAAAAAAAAASEEE PLEASPELPELASE PLAE ASPLE PALSE PLASLEP ASLPELP STOP PLAYING ON GUMMIES I'M SO FUCKING LONELY ON SUNWELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw people use your OC

please delete this

>randomly spams invites
>/wpsg/ guild
try again mocky

you made the original or you stole it from Veeky Forums?

Why the fuck do you even bother anymore? WoW private servers are just the same fucking thing over and over again. It's ridiculous that for a year this general was "get ready for gummy" and a few months after we start playing on gummy it's "stop playing gummy".

The fact of the matter is Blizzard has put their foot down and WoW private servers are never going to be a thing; at least not any time soon. Every time a server gets started we play it for a few months and then it either dies due to shitty admins or because Blizzard shuts it down. Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results is literally a form of insanity.

just the edit

>and WoW private servers are never going to be a thing

>gummy is dea-

DELETE THIS NOW AND COME RAIDLOG ON SUNWELL

>i wasted the past 3 weeks playing on some DoA wrath server to get cucked out of 10 mans when gummy is unironically growing in population
what the fuck

In the past half an hour I've seen more gummy shills here than I've ever seen mol10 shills here ever.

How about a little bit of actual discussion to break up (or at least change the flavor of) the shitposting:
Should Classic ban addons? Why or why not? If you could stop people from only using certain ones, which would you pick? If you could force Classic to integrate certain addons by default, which ones would you pick?

>ban addons
reddit the suggestion

Can gummy shills tell me why he can't share the code?

>give your years of hard work to people like Warmane who benefit from open source development but never contribute to it, for free so they can monetize your work in every way possible all while not giving you any credit and claiming it for their own

why would he? classic is going to come out, and he's also hosting his own server right now.

He is not making any money from it anyways so his years of hard work has literally zero meaning now. If he gave it away or sold it he would at least gain something such as some recognition or some monetary compensation and it would improve wow server community as a whole instead of it going to waste.

I don't see how classic coming out has anything to do with him not sharing the code. It only means that he will never develop his server further than it being a small niche server for people who are waiting for the classic.

but he did, user

>running a perfectly scripted server with a steadily growing population
>his years of hard work has literally zero meaning

lol it has meaning to all the people who are playing it and enjoying the experience he has created. Go jump off a bridge you're why private servers are so full of money hungry faggots

That is not exactly sharing it with the community. Especially if he will shut it down after the classic launches.

We all know it simply a pump n dump server for people who are waiting for the classic. That is the only reason you tolerate that population and keep shilling the scripting when you're probably 30ish level there. He could be the reason for thousands of people reliving great tbc experience instead of 200 who will quit when blizz throws them a bone.

>200 people
lol another retarded shill. There are tons of streams to watch raids every time they happen, even gummy streams them from GM pov. There's absolutely nothing stopping people from enjoying the most accurate recreation of TBC since retail except themselves.

>ESL poster wants gummy to release his scripts so he can slap a cash shop over them
cute

How can I be a shill when I don't shill anything? Also, could you run census instead of anecdotal evidence? I'd be interested.

You can run it yourself, or you can /who and count, gummy doesn't disable it to lie about the server's population like others to.
It's almost poetic how so many people lie and reject the best scripted server in history, especially when it's 1x, has no p2w, and so committed to blizzlike that world chat isn't even a thing.

gummys has 500 peak as of today, steady increase for each passing week. About 100 players each week, with confirmed 120 registrations on feb 13th, dont know about each other day afterwards

You're the one who wanna prove that it has playable population. I don't care that it is supposedly the best scripted server or that it has no p2win all that doesn't matter if you don't have a healthy population and it is gonna shut down anyway when the classic launches so it is waste of time anyway. All I wanna know from you shills is the answer as to why he doesn't share the code with the community.

Thank you. That is pretty low.

So why do you just post about tbe population when you have no idea about it? You could have checked by now if you actually wanted to know.

>there are guilds that did 3 drake sarth
maybe with gm help

I knew it was too low to be playable and I was proven right.

Nice server

>500-600 players isnt playable
lol, also its growing every week, seven days ago it was three hundred
btw, felymst confirmed most popular 1x tbc server

That's your opinion, there are already multiple guilds raiding t4/t5 and even more people have started leveling. Sounds like you're looking for excuses to play shitty p2w funservers instead of 1x

But its not too low. If you want pvp sure. Otherwise it's fine. I've been playing gummys 5 weeks and I cant touch another private server after experiencing this scripting desu.

stop... I don't know how much more suncucks can take...

>nostbaby thinks he knows anything about what makes a population playable
based retard

Sunwell has 10x the pop of gummy

Why cant gummy add server status info to his website like literally every other private server?

Should I just quest in Outland or should I keep spamming lfd? Sunwell btw

: We cant back away from them guys, we just can't have them pull on us like that, at all. You just wanna wipe? Yeah, that's a wipe. Ahh, hiro do you have omen? Yeah, what was hurting you hiro? I went and killed myself, i did it on purpose. Oh, so you're griefing? Whats up with that? Listen, if you're just gonna keep salving me then mighting me, i'm not gonna try and do anything this raid. Uhh i guess you should not , uh , open your fucking mouth then. ALRIGHT easy you two. HHHHHhahaha i guess you should not UHHH BOP THE TANK, (are you ok?)UHHH I GUESS YOU SHOULD NOT UHHHHUHH lie about me in fucking guild, you fucking FAGGOT. You're so fucking SHIT. (are you ok?) EHHH. CUT THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW, or i will mute you. YDOWENUTENGHEAL YDOWENUTENGHEAL ( foreign european undocumented spergin) No reason to sperg out dude..... You cut that shit too, sweetie

Idk, he obviously doesn't care about population. He also might not know how to code it on a website, he's still got stuff to fix so it's kind of a waste of time to do

>sunwell is dead because the wpsg circle jerk guild isnt as large as another server

This thread is not about funservers.

>the most mindnumbing content in the game is 2x, that makes it a funserver
This thread is not about dead servers with such poor coding that there is a login cap at 500 people lmao

>cap at 500

Sunwell shills absolutely BTFO

cap is at 510 then, sorry not sorry :^)

>2c
It is literally a 4x funserver

proof of feet

who gives a shit

you're literally autistic lol. Who wants to level x1 wrath for the 7th time? Only actual autists, I know some of them browse this website. Good luck in life I guess

>wanting a fucked economy

>Who wants to level
ya haha leveling is gay

Guys don’t tell me you forgot about Memories releasing next week!

>do 1(one) naxx
>reroll to another wrath server
this would be peak wpsg honestly

quest while spamming lfd

Anyone west coast on gummy? kebab seems full of jobless euros.

daily reminder to join on funwell! its still fresh so you will have time to catch up! guaranteed fun!

>500 erp dragon slayer autists
What's the point of a pvp server if you can't pvp

It's more like 300 anime girl discord avatar faggots who JO with each other while gummy streams vs 200 horde lowbies

290-300 enchanting is really lame

Enjoying some comfy Gummy.

>what's your account name.
t. cripples last words

youtube.com/watch?v=OIajbldgJgM

>murrican raiding
thank god the mutts are separate timezones

one week from today sunwell will be doing a free 4x boost for 24 hours

>server dying this badly

>f-f-ff-fucking finns
lmao wpsg btfo again

sure is dead LMAO

no one plays with wpsg for good players

finns are unbearable and should be killed

>poop sock through t7
>quit when t8 comes out
Its just as poetic as the /wpsg/ wotlk hopping

every wpsg guild hops when you think about it

they kill the first tier and then quit

lol
what is the story? why was hiro being a faggot? And i guess he was mad at sweetie? Was it for a reason other than he has an obviously super gay name? Not that hiro is better.
He said something about salving him and mighting him or something, then lying about him in guild. That 13 year old voice he was doing makes me want to bully him either way.

aegis only has 1 paladin so they can't stack multiple blessings, and hiro's in a group that gets greater salv, but he himself gets a 10 minute might instead. he's just mad that he can't get both with 1 paladin i guess?

That can't be it, really?
I don't know these guys, i'm playing there but on horde and haven't kept up with who's who, but that seems like a ridiculous thing to get all whiny about.
Thanks tho, that's a funny video.

there might have been some internal drama but i'm not in aegis either so i dunno. seems like he was just looking for a reason to sperg out

RELEASE K3 GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Is Aegis kill?

they spent 3 hours on mag last week and couldn't do it, they're shit

Shouldnt OP contain some info on what happened to felmyst? Why is it back up again?

>gummy fakes c&d because he doesn't want massive population ruining his server
>relaunches server in december
>someone else is hosting it via OVH in canada
>server pop goes from ~100-200 to 500 in the past two weeks

This info is available if you lurk more, and doesn't need to be in the OP - it's a thread for all private servers besides vanilla. The trannies have their own containment general
Gummy brought a locally hosted server up around the end of December with a cap of about 100. It's been moved to a dedicated server I wanna say a month ago. No one knows the mind of Gummy and "why" he brought it up. He did say it was a way to pass time until classic though. Watch the end of his video on YouTube from December.

Cool, might start playing then. Shame it may be only until classic launches

Not may - it will shut down when classic launches if not earlier

>don't play on this perfect tbc server, classic with no release date will kill it (and all other private servers)

Please point out my lie :^)

Actually it's not perfect because Marshal Windsor keeps walking around stormwind city back and forth from the keep to the entrance

>log in
>can see exact values on enemy hp
nice server, gummy

AAAHHHH I WANT BLOODLUST IN NAXX... WHY DONT WE HAVE A SHAMAN AAAAAHHHHHH

>WOTLK

Anyone rolling on Memories on release

>x1
nah

I dunno, maybe.

Haha Lmfao at anyone here not playing gummy.
6'2 Tyrone here I got my dick sucked while leveling in netherstorm last night. What about u?

Is blood still the best spec in wotlk for tanking?

Maybe play around on the i80 server but no fucking way I’m sinking time into a DOA x1 server.

LMAO Oleg, you think we can't smell your desperation from miles away?