pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UByx3A7BvMc
twitter.com/_MenaRD__/status/964513433101185025
youtube.com/watch?v=HzR5vHKpBBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bullet!

3 days

Has a zoning character ever won a major?

Who do you pick?

*rwoobs*

Reminder that Capcom has to die if the FGC is to survive

Tekken 7 is the best fighting game released in the past 10 yeats

1st for Namcucks are delusional homos
I'm kind of excited for his VTII airdash shennanigans, reminds me of John Talbain

based arcsys giving us bandana goku, a $300 value at only $35

Rose won Evo

>tfw no Yang/Bullet duo in BBTAG

>yeats
>not even attoseconds

Yeah because that worked out so well at the turn of the century, right?

>has Guile ever won a major
Uh, yeah. Canada Cup, Nuckledu.

*jives*

>tfw noel/yang team in boobertag

He plays rush down guile

wish i was cammy...

SSBroski, /fgg/ Invitational 2018

Fei Long when

why can't I just have one fighting game without screeching bruce lee WAAAAACHAAAAAW HOOOAAAAAAAAAH

Wish there was such a thing bros

Jackie Chan

>not liking Bruce Lee style cries

can't wait to play team FUCK KAKAROT

goddamn nemo killed him again
youtube.com/watch?v=UByx3A7BvMc

>team still looks like goku

you now remember when nash used to be tippy-top tier

?

>SFV on steam has about the same number of players USF4 had in its time
That's actually an impressive figure though. SFIV revived fighting games at a time when there was near zero competition, now we've got a far more saturated market with legitimate PC versions of things like Tekken.
What exactly was USF4's competition at the time?

You sound like you're trying hard to shill your argument that gameplay never matters in the hope that this will encourage developers to create more of your anime kusoges. I can't agree that giving up on player retention is a good thing.

You now remember Graham Wolfe and ph Nando

hungrybox won with jigglypuff

Female Bruce Lee archetype needs to be more common.

Dubs decides my cfn

you now remember poongko

Kung-fu chinagirl is already pretty common.

i like this artist but i couldn't care less about the rwoobs desu

i hope sf6 has no jive or sfiv newcomers in it at launch just sf2 and sf3

They usually don't flick their nose and make loud screeching noises though.

post rwby

At least the way he screams is unique unlike generic ughs and growls of pretty much every other character.

where the fuck is poongko

not even menat?

You are grasping at straws telling me how it's a great result that a 2 year old game which just released its first giant free update has the same amount of players a 8 years old game (with no crossplay may I add) did right before dying to the new one but I am the one trying really hard.

>loud screeching noises
jamming intensifies

twitter.com/_MenaRD__/status/964513433101185025

BASED MenaRD slaying vappa left and right.

>the virgin kung fu screech
>the chad "HEY!" maracas shake

Play Weiss

majinobama@精神と時の部屋
@2dJazz
Replying to @_MenaRD__ @HogwashPimperni

????

menat rashid juri etc for dlc not at launch it's better to mix it up and build the hype, see: sagat, cody, sakura etc etc

square

what an ignorant idiot lol

Deejay's really fun, but I wish he wasn't just a Guile clone.

God, I hate Yun.

>yfw Goku Blanco will be the first DLC of Dooberz season 2
>yfw they also put in SSJ4 Goku because fuck canon we need more Gokus

SF6 should have nothing but SFV and SFIII newcomers alongside brand new characters
The only returning characters not from those games should be old man Ryu who fights like Gouken and Sakura

>people actually hated this cast of characters and wanted zangief guile dhalsim blanka again
what a bunch of fucking idiots

Win the capcom cup, then your opnion will matter.

He's Guile but honest

he doesn't get an opinion on other games just because he won the capcom cup in jive
I'd wipe the floor with him in tekken

majin obongo is the biggest vappa on the planet I don't know how he's allowed to commentate the cpt

Literally the only cool character in that pic is Oro.

lmaoooooooooo

>Sakura
>not Ken turned evil being the perfect nemesis for Ryu

NRS? All the time.

I just want a character who feels perfect for me in SFV, is that too much to ask?

>tekken

>yang isn't cool
>dudley isn't cool
>ibuki isn't cool
>gill isn't cool
>elena isn't cool

This and Ibuki, even though I hate Ibuki.

>id beat him in another game he doesnt play so his skill in a game he does play should be disregarded
Be quiet imbecile

that would be very ballsy i don't think sfv and sfiii newcomers can carry the sf ip yet, maybe 20 years from now

If Bison is in Street Fighter 6 I'm gonna shoot myself

I kinda wish they didn't settle the satsui no hado story in V
It'd be so fucking cool to have Ryu be a hidden character in SFVI who's been hermitted in the mountains somewhere just so that he can't hurt anyone with the dark hado

>Tekken

Legit makes me burst into laughter whenever this casual fest is mentioned on the fighting game general.

I don't give a shit about his opinion on sfv but he's talking about other games you illiterate mong

ricosuave destroying our guy kakarot

>another literal vappa

What makes tekken hard?

I have to say MenaRD's argument on SF is pretty retarded. He basically says he loves SF so much and when someone says why its shitty? Hes like yeah its shitty but the community and blah blah blah. We need to be building up communities for good games like DBFZ, not being held hostage by poor games.

based nemo showing everyone the urine is the most unga character in the game

That would make someone else the protagonist. I still want Ken turned evil because he has resources which could have helped him fuck Ryu into hiding until new events force him to come out (much like Star Wars III-IV).

Get em Doug

>SFV on steam has about the same number of players USF4 had in its time
Not part of that reply chain but saw it and thought I'd add in: SFV added about 1k average just on PC. Kept it to a year so the dates don't quite match up, USF4 had higher peaks around evo and capcom cup but it quickly gassed out and would hover around 1.5k while S2 shows between 2-3k.

8 frames

If DBZtards weren't so obsessed with sayian and powelevel wanking we could get some actual fun DLC characters.

that's not what vappa means retard

He is 18? Give him a break.

That's a capcuck
They already patched that retard.

Why would they add this dumb character? She doesn't even look like Goku.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzR5vHKpBBU

thoughts?

my favorite thing about sfv is when you see Abigail charging up or running it's a moment of pure terror no other fighting game even though there are characters way stronger than abi in other games

what did he mean by this

>reddit spaces
>posts on /v/
he's just a roleplaying vappa

if she gets added before satan or roshi I'll smash my disc

sfv has crossplay so remember to add 7-10k from ps4

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, Dragonball and NRS games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

How's Melty doing Brick? I think we need to take your advice so that the fighting game genre can be saved.