/drg/ Danganronpa General

Previous Thread Superstar Hoshi Ryoma

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

puppelove.deviantart.com/art/Skeletal-Take-over-Hoshi-Ryouma-TF-659280974
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love my wife!

based

I love Maki, my wife/daughter! I want to have many daughters/daughters with her!

ass

nyamami

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! She's the best partner I could've asked for! I hope to start a beautiful family with her one day!

Shirogane?

>"all others mukurofags are talking about IF, surely it's worth suffering through that abomination of DR2 to get it"
>reinstall it
>all saves are lost
I hate Danganronpa 2 so much.

Saimatsu femdom!

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Kaede and her bottom bitch Saihara!

you always say the same, stop pretending you're not a /drg/ loser

wow that is indeed a long neck

sti ceva? hai sa fim prieteni

I love Nagito!

A nice squid Kaede to start off the thread.

I'm going to end /drg/ first.

Reminder that Shuichi is good boy that deserves lots of kisses and hugs.!

Me too. He is so beautiful, and so hopeful.

Korekiyo ballbusting!

Did anyone save the pics of his sisters lmao

Balloonronpa V3: Drifblim Harmony

Its nice that Natsumifags and Satofags made peace. I didnt see any war between them since the peace treaty. Natsumifags and Satofags are noble. This place is great.

This

Angie and the baka anthropologist!

Good evening, hopefriend. How is he so cute?

>Taimadrama killing another thread
I wish they'd just stay there.

Mahiru deserved to die.

FUCK pajeets

Just found what I assume to be Pajeets address. Sent him a glitter bomb lol.

Fanfics were Kaede is a bitch and Shuichi slowly starts to hate her?
Pic not related

Good evening.

I really don't know. It seems impossible that one fluffy-haired boy could be so adorable. Perhaps we will never know the answer to this conundrum.

well thanks for posting you fucking idiot. now i'll be sure not to open it. what a fucking retard.

>Pic not related

Send him whatever you want but why are you telling us

>Pic not related
I... I guess not?

Send him toilet papers with a paper saying "so that you can stop shitting in the street".

*goes to kiss her*

I hope it works this time

I don't get this ship aside of that fanservice poster

you keep posting this but this doesn't seem like much of a mistranslation
seems like you're making a mountain out of a molehill

Oumaede!
I need to catch up on my ritualposting quota...

No more drama.

muh two lesbian daughters :)))

People got attached to it early on, based on the poster as well as the fact that Maki looked like the main heroine while Kaede was supposed to be the protagonist. A lot of people assumed Maki would be a love interest for Kaede, at least in bonus mode, and that the two would have a significant relationship. So when Kaede died and everyone's dreams of a /u/-heavy Danganronpa game were crushed, some people just dug their head in the sand and ignored canon to keep their dreams alive.

Wait... are you telling me that NIS America translations are actually bad? No way!

*squatssu*

Does anyone have the fanmade sprites of loli Mahiru? I remember they were posted on /drg/ before.

Translations aren't literal and more shocking news.

vreau prieteni

Isn't it possible that you just missed the culprit?

So it's like Makoto and Sayaka.

It kinda gets out of hand when people start thinking shit like Atua is canon and that Angie is secretly a polynesian

I still think it's better than keeping it as God.

Hey pal. I hope you're love for her still burns brightly and peacefully for her.

That sucks to hear. Maybe depending on what version of the game you have, you can find a save file that has everything already unlocked.

I can search and look for them, for you. Just give me some time.

It might not happen tomorrow fujos, it might not even happen with an army in my back, but rest assured I'll be the man that will kill all oumafags in /drg/ one day, ill be seeing you.

We were right in front of the stage, there's no way we could have missed them!

>browse deviantart for more horrible transformation to shitpost
>find a fanfic about some dude's oc turning into hoshi
>this is done by hoshi's dead ass skeleton coming to life and forcefully embedding itself in this guy
>author keeps talking about how horrifying and painful this is
>the character is screaming
>blood, gore everywhere

It makes no sense, even because of kaito but let me guess, momoharu is bad because it's a hetero ship.

You can't just say this and not give me the source.

I hate DR2 so damn much. Everything I loved in the first game was removed in the second.

What have they ever done to you?

You'd think a localisation company would find a way to get around the god thing without modifying the canon, but that's just my two cents.

k

replace "people" with "Jess"

Holy shit even l liking the character, I have never seen this, link pls

In a perfect world they'd keep it as god, but dumbass Christians would get offended so they had to change it

Destruction! Ruin! Hahaha!

puppelove.deviantart.com/art/Skeletal-Take-over-Hoshi-Ryouma-TF-659280974

Couldn't kill komahina fujos, they died down anyway so now I try to end another form of fujos to create a waifufag /drg/ one of these days.

Hey we can't all be winners.

Please tell me this is just samefagging stupidity and no one actually thinks Angie's a christian in the JP version.

maybe the reason the DR2 characters seem like a more cohesive group than the other two is because they're the only one without a serial killer amongst them

say what you will about Nagito but at least he's not Toko or Kiyo

I agree with this post.

Never noticed how much she looks like a long-haired Shizune.

Stupidity knows no bounds, and no shame.

It's less about dumbass Christians getting offended and more about the overall cultural context of the word. "Kami-sama" and "God" have very different connotations in their respective languages and using Atua makes Angie's thing clearer for the English speaking audience.

>DR2 characters seem like a more cohesive group
Who has this opinion?

That's fair. If you truly don't like it, that's fine. You shouldn't force yourself to go through something you don't like if that's really the case. Though like anything, it can get better if you decide to go through it. Alternatively, there are other ways to experience DRIF. Whatever you feel is best.

Found one for you so far, like I said I would. Let me see if there are any more.

I love Junko!

Angie's a mockery of christians in the Japanese version.

Japan is monotheist, the word "God" isn't especially reserved for christcucks there.

I got these

Christian cults that use "God" to gain followers for the leader's benefit still exist, user. Angie works just as much as a religious zealot character with "God" as she does "Atua".

I'll probably skip through it really quickly, but I can't skip trials, sadly.
Also, cute lil Mahiru.

What the fuck happened in the last thread? It's mangled. So many deleted posts. What did I fucking miss??

Me

Except she is not supposed to be Christian in the slightest. There is no reason to try and cause confusion where there shouldn't be any.

MONACA~!!!

Literally almost everyone and it's true that in v3 the characters are more individual which might not be always a good thing like the game itself proved to not be.

I don't see how any of that is relevant to what I said, but ok.

>a waifufag /drg/ one of these days.
That sounds like a /drg/ that is, quite literally, 24/7 rabid fighting and drama.

Pajeet getting wrecked and fucking off for good. Which means he'll be back to crave for more attention.

They should have made up the god's name instead of making her an ASEAN.

Read everything there and you will understand.

The fujos will inherit this earth.