>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DissidiaFFOO/status/964998038677794817
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOTHER
FUCKER
I know I can easily just grab one from story mode but still, I was all excited to max my Ifrit.

>750
Jesus.

I can't wait for Cactuar Fantasy once the PC version arrives.

>Popped 2x loot
>11 turns on white crystal pt2
>8 minutes excess on loot book
>Pre-farms chocobo mats
Feels good man

>sexy Cactuars
Why is this series so lewd?

>Come one user! Just a few more pulls and I will be yours!

I can't wait to replace Cindy with Shirtless Gladio so he finally matters.

do not trust the doggo he is a dog of suffering!

Real talk, why didn't Mobius pick up beyond the 10 or so players around here?

>grafix
>actually decent story, apparently
>barely any OCs, and those are mostly based around pre-existing characters
>grinding for autists, but apparently can be done easily by playing casually
>etc.

I haven't played it because, ironically, it hasn't picked my interest and I'm already sated with 3 mobages, but still, I'm curious why didn't it became more popular. Not enough nostalgia pandering?

is running part2 with loot book on better than doing part 5?

> 46 dollars

I'm kinda tempted to try it but it seems more dead than RK

>no dog

>Not enough nostalgia pandering?
I feel like that was a factor for me. I dropped it shortly before OO came out because I knew I wanted to make OO my "main" mobage. The story, characters and visuals were amazing though, and Wol is probably the best FF protag. Another factor was once I had caught up in content, there was nothing to do but grind magicite and Mobius tends to take the longest to release new content out of the mobages. For example, I think they just recently started part 2 of the VII event that started back in early December when I tried the game. And have they even added anything to the story since then? I wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't, despite it being a quarter of a year (not sure how long the latest chapter had been out when I started either). It's a cool enough game and I might watch the story on youtube someday (if I can find vids with Jap voices but English subs because the Jap voices are great and feature some pro VAs that I like from anime).

No pt5 is a must, except if you cant clear pt5 10 times within the book's duration

A lot of people dropped it forever at the start because they paywalled legend jobs. They got rid of that a long time ago and have been really generous since but those people that quit won't come back. SE is kind of shitty at managing this shit and this is a good example. I love the game though, even if I haven't played it in a bit.

No. If you can do part 5 you should never do anything but part 5. It gives the most crystals of every type, even the small ones. That said, if you're just starting out then part 2 has the second highest number of small crystal drops to get you going.

okay, was just worried that I was missing out on some cool tech

It was fun and very generous but it played like a puzzle game after you took it apart

And after collecting almost every card

There was little reason to continue playing in it's defense the story was great and echo was cute

The gameplay sucks ass

Deck building is fun if you have the resources

In OO is there any reason to pull on the All-Star banner after the half-price pull?

No, unless you literally don't care what you pull and if that's the case, why would you be playing?

Sure depends on your luck

Usual wants are
Vaan
Terra
Cloud
Butz
Yuna
Laguna

Wol for tutorial summon

Features some rarer relics that won't be around again for a while but unless you're feeling pretty lucky you're better off just waiting for a particular one you want to return.

its nearly as hard to get into as be

What

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I have more fun in Mobius than RK and BE.

And for people that complain about the auto-battling, it's exactly what I want out of mobages. Who the hell wants to click the same things over and over a million times when auto is a feature.

Is yuna's umbral rod in OO worth chasing? The lightning element on the brave attack seems moot but the chance at speed buff might be nice

>rank 4 on JPRK's demon wall leaderboard
kek

Shout outs to rank 1 who's using Edgar/Ignis to change things up from the ninja/knight swarm

You dont get anything extra if you get a full Complete in timed questlines (Squall/Vanille) do you?

3 tickets

Isn’t there a quest for fully completing an event? Or maybe that’s just Ifrit.

Hey guys is it viable to farm TMR before finishing the campaign? I'm rang 32 and the lack of gear is destroying my units at pvp and advanced levels of the campaign.

Fuck I suck at gacha games trying to go full f2p

Armor orbs

how many pots do you have/ how much lapis are you willing to spend

Is Yda/Fang any good?

I got like 17k lapis, got several unit with like 20 tickets the give you at the start and already got 3 Zidanes

yes/no idea who that is

In what? Yda is decent in OO, otherwise they both tend to be trash in mobage.

Yda is shit in OO stop lying to him

I was only halfway through the story and pretty much stopped

And have been leveling due to events

I'd suggest just focussing on moogles instead of tmr farming tried once and never again

Drop your friend code my a2 could probably solo story if you still wanted to go that route

She's pretty okay in the early game, which is where we are right now. 5 hit brv+hp attack automatically puts her above a lot of characters that don't have a brv+hp attack

He is not even that good and everyone have mistair

Vanille trivialize so much the Chimera battles that I don't know why she is so underrated in Altema.

should i get yuna's staff? i got hope's and vanille's weapons from the single tickets, is yuna that good or nah?

You've linked your BE and OO accounts to facebook already, right bros?

I'll link my penis to your asshole bitch

Cause you can just bulldoze content with the top tier characters.

She's one of the best characters in the game both in global and JP. The shit she can pull with her 35 CP weapon plus her awakenings is insane, she's the highest rated brave battery. That said, if you think you can survive with what you've got for now, you could always wait to grab her 15 CP weapon off the 35 CP Yuna banner. That probably won't be until August though if they keep going at one character event per week.

what are the benefits? might make a fake facebook account

It’s probably the one 5* that’s most useful to the owner. The others can get by with sharing the most upgraded equip.
>host disbands cause you’re not gold.

You want me to host some dragons? I need to use my five bells, I'll be free in like 10 minutes.

>Rolling in gold in OO
>Feeling like Scrooge McDuck in RK
>Literally Donald Trump tier in Mobius
>constantly broke as fuck in BE

These expeditions are expensive as fuck. What is the best way to farm money in the game?

thank you very much!

>playing BE

>I'd suggest just focussing on moogles
You mean grind/buy moogles?

wait for a mog king and sell the currency instead of crafting with it

>Gil Snapper Cave literally up right now

When do the OO release characters start getting their exclusive armors?

trading it*

Also I'm 014,732,666

what are people using to macro OO? i thought you couldn't get it on an emulator yet

Sorry not mog king, ignore that. I meant the raids where you fight the same monster with raid orbs forever. That currency. Mog king currency use it to trade

You're welcome, good luck on getting her rod!

is there any way to maximize the amount of gil from snapper caves? Xon?

D-Do you not know how the Gil Snapper caves work? What have you been doing with the gil snappers?

I've seen people say they're macroing with FRep. It works on Bluestacks emulator.
Unironically Paul

>fight the same monster with raid orbs forever
People do that? And think it is fun?

no
wach wave is completly random and it's not affected by anything

Do you know anything about her other rod here?
The lullaby rod is top tier but is her umbra rod any worth? I feel likE yuna should never or rarely ever brave attack so her slightly improved brv is not worth chasing.

Yeah it sounds bad but just doing the events that drop sell a 10% moogle and doing arena 5 times a day (for free end season moogle)

It all adds up

And for arena try to focusing on equiping status affects weapons whilst using aoe attacks

The first tmr is always the hardest for everyone so don't sweat it

Which one? That limited one that's coming with Ramuh? Like you ascertained, it doesn't seem very good at all.

where do you think we are?

Also, the raid orbs are like arena orbs, limited to 5 and they recharge one every hour.
Killing the boss not only rewards currency, it also gives points which give individual rewards that go from tickets to pots, and also rewards based on a worldwide leaderboard.

You've reached capacity mate but next time you level up I'll try adding you

In the ffbe friend doc name starts with a "Y"

no, they macro it just like everything else in that "game"

Ring a ling, with these five bells I should be able to hit the 1 million point milestone for those sweet tickets. Come join!

>Tell myself i'll burn through stamina in RK before playing OO
>Haven't opened RK all day
This game is addicting.

let me delete a couple of lvl 2 that I added at the start and never played again

OO is unironically the best mobage that I have played.

BE is unironically the wost mobage that I have played

Thats what i figured but i had to ask cause bartz' esper weapon looks really fucking good

Mobius is unironically the most unplayed mobage that I have never played

Same thing keeps happening to me.

All the bravest is unironically the worst looking mobage I have played

Autohotkey and/or Pulover's Macro Creator.
The only commands you need to know are sleep and click, and it's infinitely tweakable. Pulover's lets you do it just by recording the clicks.

RK is unironically just really shitty

ffg is unironically the worst general I have played

I'm broke, but now I can finally farm upgrade orbs from the green stages.

Also
>no Setzer announcement in the OO twitter
Welp.

i have no idea how to use squall in OO

Nobody does why do you think there are so many 50/50 Squalls without a second ability?

Nevermind.

Ah cool cool and tyty

You should try adding as many people from the doc as you can

Some can solo Gilgamesh which would give a starting player amazing equips

And pretty sure my a2 can solo most pre Gilgamesh trials

I also have T.terra and some other 5* bases if you ever need anything particular for certain content

Don't be afraid to give a holler

you unga bunga solid barell unga bunga blade mcflurry

twitter.com/DissidiaFFOO/status/964998038677794817

Prepare to be annoyed by all the heatra drops instead of equipment orbs. And guard orbs still seem about four times more common than power orbs.