>"There is no way these faggots think it will moon now"
>holy fucking shit, its only going up, it doesn't give a fuck abput bitcoin
Just bought 10k more, this shit is going to do ETH thing soon

Other urls found in this thread:

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/waves-platform-azure-blockchain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So much this. Gonna have my lambo soon

What color is your lambo going to be?

got some a few days ago, its been the only consistent gainer since. bout to dump and get some xrp tho

>Trusting the centralized jewish bankster coin

Get poor

Its ok, people always keep dumping before real pumps start, missed couple myself. Not going to make same mistake this time

Microsoft got in waves too, holy fucking shit what a time to be alive
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/waves-platform-azure-blockchain/

$10 waves confirmed

>Bought Waves a while ago
>Been quietly buying more
>See it shilled on here
>Fuck I better sell

Fuck lambos, Teslas for everyone. Follow the Telegram and Slack gents. Everyone pre ordering P100ds already.

Sell it, I dare you
Hold that long just to sell right before the real pump begins. That's life time depression and suicide attempts right there

Dude, I know what you mean. I feel like if you see a coin start getting shilled here that means its about to do some sort of pump n dump.

I randomly bought XtraBytes one day with some leftover BTC then like 2 weeks later it starts getting shilled here. It pumped up then I sold.

Broke through upper barrier just now. Its happening!

I laught at your Anciencts Stratis cucks!

man I wish we didn't share jpgs and I could save this image in its full glory

Jesus Christ, just passed ATH and its rocketing, Look at the god damn order book!!

ye, we good for more gains

Many people hate this coin because it fell way below the ICO price.

This is going to do a pivx and do 5000% in 3 months on Bittrex Alone, no polo, no Kraken.

Waves has its own distributed exchange built into the blockchain and wallet. Even if every major exchange dropped WAVES it could still trade.

There's only 500k waves left for sale on Bittrex. Everyone is either holding still or leasing

>mfw when I'm buying at 10% off on a lower-volume exchange :) :)

Not surprising. WAVES successfully entered proof-of-stake long ago and it has a fixed coin supply with no inflation. Block rewards for WAVES staking pools are derived only from transaction fees. Bitcoin hopes their blockchain can be sustained by transaction fees once mining has ended but WAVES has already accomplished this. WAVES is breaking a lot of new ground so it deserves a higher valuation.

yeah let's buy at ATH lmao

can't wait for all the butthurt bagholders in 2 days time.

I'll be there to buy your losses :)

Last I checked more than one-third of all WAVES are being staked. That's a huge amount for a major proof-of-stake coin.

Only 0.5% of waves are remaining for sale at Bittrex, everyone else is holding or leasing and earning mining rewards. Really says something about the coin doesn't it?

It broke $1, looks like it's too late to get a huge return. Good luck to everyone that went balls deep.

too bad you didnt back then. Already up another 6% and indeed rocketing now

Don't forget the free tokens like Mercury and WCT. It's like they're paying just for holding WAVES.

how do i get and stake it?

how the FUCK do you buy this shit in canada? im using bittrex but im maxed out on my Coinbase so i dont know how else i can send BTC. Is there a place where i can just put like 50 CAD and get into Waves?

im very new to this game btw. just bought my first btc earlier today.

- Install the WAVES light wallet from the Chrome store. Since it's a light wallet no blockchain download is needed.

- Create a WAVES account and address using the light wallet.

- Buy WAVES at Bittrex and send it to your wallet address.

- Go to the leasing tab in the light wallet and enter how many WAVES you want to stake and the address of the pool you want to lease them to.

Whether its a good idea to buy WAVES at the current price is a decision only you can make however.

Just had a small dip from 67k to 63k, still time to get in cheap.

Up to 69k now senpai

I want to join the ride but I'm a poor ass wagekek making 300 bucks a month. Share the love amigos :3PQzL3gfJnLURq3r8NbGTJsxLvX33mQugXE

how do i get bittrex to accept CAD fiat currency?

I think we will comfortably break 100k within the next 2 hours.

On my way to lambo dealer

seen about 10 wave threads and still duno wtf it does differently tech wise that would give it better value

Where's this dip going?
I want to get in.

Should I hold on to my LTC or sell and buy into Waves?

Can't buy any on bittrex with bitcoin?

this

Buy Nexus, join the NWO with decentralized internet and shoot rockets and satelitte cubes into space n shiet

> decentralized exchange allowing you to purchase and trade your waves and tokens
> easy token creation and trading on the decentralized exchange with support for icos
> fiat and cryptocurrency gateways to the decentralized exchange
> coin leasing to earn proof-of-stake interest without having to leave your wallet open or send your coins to somebody else to stake
> fixed coin supply with network supported only by transaction fees
> light wallet requiring no blockchain download is the default client
>holding WAVES in your wallet means you get free airdrops of many different valuable tokens

Damn, will it ever stop pumping? I want to get in but it just doesnt fucken dip. Fuck it I am going in. Watch that green candle go up guys

Yes waves

You only had to listen

I tell this to everyone: "you had one job, hold waves"

Purchased waves last week at .71c

First time buying a shitcoin that isn't on margin at Polo. Feels good user

Yea man, I saw waves back when it was 0.40$ , and it wasnt THAT long ago. Fuck, I wish I bought back then

Got it at 25c each, 15k and WOOOOOOOOOOW!

This is what I was thinking too. When it starts getting shilled on here, it's means we're at the end of the pump, and that it's about to reach the dump phase.

This wasn't even a real pump

>azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/waves-platform-azure-blockchain/
how much do you think this potentially will gain. is 10 dollars really realistic?

Of course, $10 is very doable

are we done with the pump or will it get support and go up again?

Sold my $60 Golem to buy Waves. Read their website, 10 minutes later I sold my $50 Waves to buy less Golem. Waves is a p&d shitcoin that is already crashing. Good on the guys that made 100% profit, but for those of you looking to "invest" now, it's over.

I'm really considering dumping 2k into it. How long do you think it'll take to grow, is there any news available concerning future talks,implementations, other companies utilizing the tech? This could be a life changing thing for me user, I would appreciate the help.

Shit, you are absolutly retarded

Dude be careful. I'm not here to shill any other coins but seriously BE CAREFUL. This coin pumped a ton in a short period, just wait for it to go under $1 to buy in again if you're certain this is a good legit coin. Personally I don't think it is, but I implore you to research it yourself and come to your own conclusion.

Fine. Still not investing in it. Pretty clear to me what this is, and I know you know it too.

I appreciate the correspondence I think I got excited because it's partnered with microsoft and I see that can only mean good, but I don't know how long. And I probably should dumb my savings into it. I'll maybe dump some of what i made of LTC into it and hope. I just want to not be a poor fag anymore.

It's not like WAVES was down all the time and slowly built its path up the whole months, this small pump today is nothing. So yes, you are absolutly retarded and don't know what you are talking about

Dude, waves been releasing tons of stuff now and price wasnt reacting one bit, now break out happened, It still havent reached its real value. But what else can you expect from someone who trades with 50%, buys high and sells low. You are just retarded

Waves has been experiencing organic growth ever since the decentralised exchange was released. It only pumped today because of Microsoft Azure implementation. However, with this kind of volume, it's just a matter of time until polo and kraken adds

Yeah just checked and it's made so much since.
Still I've been too burned by everything that Veeky Forums shills, I'm too wary to put into more into it now. Seems like the second I put more into it'll dip.

I glad I had money in this before though

Yep good idea that's what I'd do. Put a small amount in, don't go balls deep. If it's the real deal then you've got your ass covered, if not then you've avoided losing half your net worth.

Oh no some unemployed poor NEETs called me retarded on a mongolian cartoon board! I may be stupid for not investing in this, but it still looks like dogshit to me. Not buying. You go ahead, but I'm not. Don't know why you have such a big problem with that.
>buys high and sells low
I lost $10. To you that might be a week's pocket money, to me that's negligible.

Bought Wave during the ICO
Checked in wallet lately
a bunch of custom token based on the Waves chain
mostly worth something
getting free money with every project created with waves

That was one of the best investments last year.
Buy 1k Waves and hold it in the wallets.
Get them sweet share of everything succesfull and free airdrops.
+ you can lend you waves to mining pools and get a part of the fees.

That's passive income for me.

I'm not on this rice noodle board to tell you to invest, stay poor stratiscuck

Just here to brag about how you missed another chance pajeet

>Stratis
kek I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole
I'm in ETH, GNT and LTC. Bring the hate.

Step 3 should be:

CREATE A BACKUP
At least in 3 different places.

how do I do this, do I only need a waves wallet?

>tfw want to buy innovative coins
>I only read Veeky Forums and by then they're at ATH and about to be dumped
What should I read?

Dude waves shilling literally started before pump. just follow news

Do your own research. Read about the viability of the product, make sure there's a legitimate business case. Then, decide for yourself how realistic their plans are and whether their timeline is feasible. Then, and only then, should you invest (if you're convinced it's not shilling/fake).

Bitcointalk, coin market cap (sort by growth or by new), there's a link to an ico calendar that floats around here as well.

real answer: it's getting shilled. just look at this thread.

real human replies:
shils:

Nice try but I'm genuinely curious about it. a deal with microshit seems like it could be a good deal. I was just looking for some advice.

Just another butthurt nocoiner lamenting on missing the waves

my portfolio > your portfolio, just helping the retards like

I think that peak will be ATH for the next year or so...

Better post some proof then