Xtrabytes

I suggest you buy the up coming dip. Last time it will be below 150

Will it go below 150?
Hovering in the 200's for a couple days now

after static nodes kick in (4 or 5 days from now) and its confirmed that they actually work and the project isn't a huge scam then the price will rise a lot

before then there might be some dipping, sub 150 seems optimistic though

Below 200 then

>its confirmed that they actually work
proof?

I think he meant "if its confirmed to work"

Once it is , hes not saying it is , once it is

in b4 "XBY IS A SCAM SELL NOW"

And ita already below 200, like i said be prepared to buy dip

Y U B W
O
Y N
U Y
B U
W O N Y U B U Y N O W
U B
Y U
N Y
O
B U Y W

Does anyone understand the technology behind this besides the developer?

It's a bunch of copypasta from a random generated word dictionary created specifically for you to be impressed by it but not understand it.

Assuming this shit isnt a scam(which it is) i still cant see how this sTaTiC NoDe shit is any improvement over any of the flavors of PoS that are currently operating

No. I have enough for a node, and I've been pretty close to dumping them. Every time I go on the slack and ask for a very basic understanding of how these nodes could ever possibly act like "cloud storage" (which is its intended purpose) the xby sheep start frothing at the mouth and calling me a FUD -- just for asking questions.

So, I'm probably gonna hold for another week or two and see what happens after a bunch of nodes are up, but I'm somewhat skeptical.

This. I have 500k of these coins but I honestly don't have much faith in its future. The slack is full of literal children, ushered by the Canadian 40yo 'marketing expert' who is resolute on littering every other word with 1337speak cAPiTaLS and has no fucking idea whatsoever on how to make a coin look appealing to the general public. Jesus christ give me the website/bitcointalk thread for 20 minutes and I'll make it look presentable. It's not fucking hard, you just need to write like someone who has a high school education and has at least paid a modicum of attention to advertising strategies of successful products.

The guy seems stupid as fuck and about as mature as your average 15 year old.. Its not encouraging.

This is some in-depth FUD

>tfw 111 registered nodes
Yeah fuck off we don't need your moms money

I've been a lurker the Slack here. Most of this is more FUD - XBY's Slack is actually good compared to other projects.

This is probably the same guy that came in the Slack yesterday. He was asking questions that basically no one could answer, and then crying when people couldnt answer, and telling people that they are investing in something that they do not fully understand. When we gave him answers, he told him they werent good enough and he needed more.

When people told him that hes asking questions that were already answered and he should check out the ANN he got overly defensive and started accusing people. FUD alert anyone?

I have the records of the Slack and can prove it if necessary.

It's all very sneaky ways to FUD by implying that people dont know what they are getting into, or that XBY is some sort of scam, when there just isnt enough proof to really call it that, and its very clear and obvious in the Announcement thread that XBY is a high risk investment.

I agree that the marketer is a bit off the mark when it comes to the whole uppercase lowercase capital letters and his trollpatrol nonsense, but its not anything to really get me - an investor - worried. We all know the risks involved with XBY.

The slack is actually quite mature. Of course if you are going to enter any kind of coin's Slack and start calling it "high risk" "scammy" etc and you dont listen youre eventually going to get on peoples' nerves.

We all know the website/graphics is under construction since this thing came out a few weeks ago.

Solid rebuttal

What is the best logo anyways?