Veeky Forums

I have 5 days to make 500$without money ...i know its not a lot of money but i dont want to be a homeless guy....
Any tipp or seggustion?

Open your mouth and spread that boipussy.

Suck 500 dicks for $1 each

I dont want steal your work brahhh

Sell your belongings, get a high interest loan and ruin your life or ask for money from friends and family.

Those are your only guaranteed options.

Steal some knee pads

you can't make real money without some money

if you have NO money then are your only options

if you have even a small amount of money, buy some btc then gamble it on primedice, turn it into a bit more then put it into some really high risk p&d coins

Orrrrr.. you can succ dicc

this.

hope you find a solution to your predicament op.

But really though you might only have to suck about 5 or 6 dicks if you do it right and are reasonably young

Are you without any possessions?

I dont have, i sold what i can, my family died in a car crashsheet and now i needed paying they debt and now i can lose my flatrent because cant pay dat sheet...

after that, go to every temp agency in your town before they close today and say that you will work all kinds of overtime.

Get a credit card, even a high interest one if you have to. You'll need around $150, but $500 will get quicker results. Then look up matched betting, $500 is doable in a month.

have you tried hard labor

I dont know where you live, and what its like. But what I did when I needed a instant sum of money was gather all bike wrecks I could find, and make custom bikes out of them. You need aprox 10 bikes to make 4 that work, so If you sell them for 130 the piece you will hit the mark with just that. I drove around for 1 day, found 34 bikes (in the netherlands, so probably less bikes wherever you are) and fixed them up in one week time. Sold 15 bikes for 100-250 euro's the piece. Calling stuff vintage, and custom made really helps. Having hipsters in your neighborhood also helps a lot. Those twats are throwing money at trash anyway.

(having a car/truck at your disposal and some tools is necessary however)

Invest 3k into LTC
We're going to the moon

ICN. Moon Landing inevitable.

You can if you have a good enough printer.

okay, first off, you shouldn't have to pay your parents debts.
Or at least I didn't have too....