/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

i hate you lazy cunts edition #2

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios

>Gameplay
[YouTube] Kingdom Come: Deliverance Walkthrough Part 1 - GAMEPLAY (embed)
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz (embed) (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9 (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is that mod that adds polearms as proper weapons? Worth it, will it break my game?

When the fuck do I get to fight? I'm 20 hours in and have only gotten to fight like 5 times

I like how you can see armor damage and clear stabs.

>[YouTube] Kingdom Come: Deliverance Walkthrough Part 1 - GAMEPLAY (embed)

ONE

JOB

Go back to skyrim you retard

Which reshade mod would you guys recommend?

Who did Theresa recommend to me? I already have pickman carrying water because I need his piece of the sword, and Antonia carrying water because she seemed cool enough

So I take it the butcher in Rattay won't buy poached meat?
I have a shitload from the hunt with Hans. Hare and Deer.

Vincent

>RPG medieval combat game about avenging your parents death
>WHY ARE YOU EXPECTING COMBAT?!
the absolute state of intellectually stunted millenials

I think Vincent was the second one.

REEEEE, I was in the middle of doing the 'Waldensians' quest.
I was heading back to town from the heretic's house and then the quest abruptly fails..

There's a polearm mod?

>everyone's bitching about a lack of combat
>I just want to be left alone

They should have added an arena with tournaments or even had it that to learn new sword combos you'd have to learn them from a sword master to allow more decent fights to occur in the game. I think a problem with the game is that half the fights you might do right now are in the woods against lulzworthy bandits with nothing but an axe. Hopefully in the future they consider it they really need to find ways to make the combat be expanded and really shine even if they add some dark souls like combat where you fight people in the arena and that's the only multiplayer aspect.

When you cook it it's not longer stolen

Just pick a guy and attack him.

The main focus of the game is combat, literally the best feature in it, why the fuck should someone interested in it be told off?

Yes, that makes them into ordinary equippable, repairable weapons.

WHATS WITH THE GODDAMN PRETZELS

>tfw drinking Staropramen and eating dried meat while playing the game

What level of Czech are you lads running on right now?

how the fuck do i get manfred drunk?
he just keeps playing dices with me

fresh of the presses

If i get hal drunk enough will he wear a dress? I want to hear the npc's reaction, asking for a friend

>can't help the faint hearted knight go from a pathetic wimp to a hero
Shit sucks

living near czech border is enough
game looks close to the landscapes here

Guys, how do I protect my precious purity from all the semen demons?

Link my good man? A halberd is for life, not just for a single skirmish.

I'm just sad how stealth is shit at the moment. Like you literally cannot stealth kill someone without waking all his pals around immediately. My plan to raid a bandit camp at night is ruined.

>train maces with bernard
>he breaks three pieces of my armor and leaves me bleeding from the head
>this was a practice round with wooden sticks

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/48

crazy henry keeps doing stupid shit that gets him killed

(this was supposed to be a screenshot of me fistfighting a guard)

>staropramen
you might as well be drinking piss

worried 'bout the horse race, bros...
the power of all women is on the line

What this mod does:
- Exposes the Experience Bar on your Polearms weapon proficiency, which is normally hidden (but you always gain exp with Polearms with or without this mod).
- Turns Polearms into Primary Weapons instead of Oversized Weapons, which means they can be equipped, repaired, sold, stored, and whatever else you like.
- Allows Polearms to be used both 2-handed and 1-handed with a shield, both on foot, and on horseback.

Impressive.

You're a good man user, don't anyone ever tell you otherwise.

You sure it's not already present on the armor ?

I don't remember, but I remember poking him twice.

I couldn't get shadowplay to record, but I was doing master riposte with the mace, staggered him, and wailed on Bernard for a good 30 seconds. Leveled all my stats up like 10 times

It's the only Czech beer I could find, but at 5% it's not exactly weak. Could be worse, I could be drinking Carlsberg

I'm entirely certain armor becomes dented with durability drain while it is perfect at 100%

Fucking hell. So I can't even reload an older save and try to give back Hans' clothes before I finish the quest.

Is he supposed to be in his undies when you check up on him the morning after? He's walking from the keep down to the bathouse.

First for post Henrys.
I will follow up with horse.
On him it is, but I damaged Berdnard's through real sword sparring and he cot a cut on his helmet.
WHERE TO FUCKING COP SOME PRIEST ROBES.

>tfw SW Devon so all I get is barren moorland or rolling hills and woods (similar to the game) crawling with dogwalkers. Being a bong and /out/ is true suffering.

oh ok. Staropramen isnt anything special, but its best pleb beer. Pilsen is absolute top, then Budweiser.
Radegast is my fav, but its only for big guysbecause its more bitter than usual beer.

>He's walking from the keep down to the bathouse.
I didn't take the clothes and he did this in my run. Maybe he morphs his own clothes.

Horse.
He is supossed to, he goes and dresses at the chest he put them in before.
I tried to pass off as him when going to steal the wine and them put them back on when I arrived.

then move here
its full of slav rednecks tho but theyre nice people for the most part

Helmets are for weaklings.

How can I get lockpicks in SKALITZ?

How ironic, he could embed others but not himself.

>tfw /esg/ is already starting to migrate and merge into /kcdg/ the same way shitskins are doing in Europe

Ah christ how am I supposed to fix the door glitch/bug. Last save is 3 hours ago and I cant get through the fucking door.

>breaks combat lock and stabs you in the face twice

rip lol

Just czeched again and I forgot to return his red scarf so now he's wearing everything but that. I wonder if I could get him to put on other clothes or armor if I leave them in the chest.

>Helmets are for weaklings.
How funny coming from an unwashed brigandine, mail-wearing peasant.
1400s best armor of my life.
>Female DLC when?

How do you win the hare hunting contest bois
I bagged 9 on my first go but he acted like neither of us had got any so I reloaded assuming it was a bug, got 10 the second time and it did the same thing

can I run this game?

try jumping through and sheet

help

They really need to get rid of the horse's mane when you've got them armoured and in a caparison.

did you collect the meat

Nigger where did you find horse armor?

I'll keep an eye open for Pilsen, I'm sure I've seen it somewhere before but I'm not sure. If I do see it I'll be all over it. Just gave Radegast a quick google search and I've just ordered some.

I'm counting on you user

Yes. I'm on 8gigs ram on gtx960 and it runs pretty well on the lowest settings. I think I could make it higher but seeing my physical memory in task manager hitting 90% makes me nervous.

Very nice picture there user, mind if I save it? Perhaps you have some more?

>game has layers of armor that displays damage and grime
>people treat you differently depending on the state of your gear
>can sharpen weapons
>can thieve and assassinate
>combat is more than light attack and heavy attack
I have been waiting for this game my entire life. I just wish it wasn't as focused around a premade character and his story.

When you say Czech border where exactly are you on about?

Yes
A lot of it said it was stolen though

how do you beat the mustachio'd foreign knight that you have to chase

dump incoming

That's what I'm trying to do for the last hour.

DLC

I just tried to quest to catch the nightingales and one of my traps disappeared. I just finished kiting and killing the bandits. God damn.

>Drink schweppes
>Reload the schweppes save.
>Walk through door.
>Go to alemaid.
>Have a gin-tonic instead.
I have a 750 TI OC, an I3 2120, 12 Gigs of RAM and a hard drive and I run it at medium 50 FPS on 1360x768 with some stutters here and there, I even could afford myself some graphic mods.
>Down left, stab, stab.
>And, or:
>Up, right, left down.
>Or even:
>Left, right, down left, right.
>>>>>>Wearing your bow when in armor.
>>>>>>>>>Using a bow at all.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Being Dirty.
You are all kinds of scrub, and you also need to scrub yourself, scrub.

Unexpected Visit
Run!
Homecoming
Awakening
Train Hard, Fight Easy
Keeping the Peace
The Prey
The Hunt Begins
Ginger in a Pickle
Mysterious Ways
On the Scent

Yes, these are all the main quests.

actually fuck it, just going to lump them all in a single image

Fail the speech check on the guy with the axe. Try to open his chest without lockpicks. Go to your friend at the bar and he'll give you some.

Shitty.

same here, i never seen a game go above 50%, not sure if it's poorly optimized or something.

1450's a best. Fucking Sallet helms do unnatural things to me

what is this, a treasure location?

are you telling me that no vendor in this game sells horse armor?

Don't even have schwepps reee

Mane i can't open the fucking .dds files of this game. Shits like a proprietary .dds or whatever, Photoshop just doesn't want it.

>not sure if it's poorly optimized or something.

Do you jest?

are you asking to doxx me?

Blacksmiths sell horse shoes but I'm not too sure about the horse armor, maybe stables sell them?

what'd you use to unpack the .paks

Try doing sidequests isntead of playing just the main storyline.

r8

How do you beat this fucker

I've had my eye on the game for a while now but I'm really torn on getting it. Is it worth buying? I love the idea of a real medieval setting, but people have said it's buggy as all fuck among other things. I'm on the PS4 pro if that matters.

The main quest is embarrassingly short. I thought it was only just starting...and then it was over.

Don't be silly, just a rough estimation. I need to know if I can speak the lingo first, my German is alright but apart from that I'm fucked.

this game should have been in third person
fucking retarded kike dev

Arrow to the face

>hey listen guys, what if we include the worst shit we can think of in one compact part of the game, to an extend that even people who loved it up until that point start shitting blood