/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #494

Ninoyori Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>You know what you have to do
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
youtu.be/KysuWtao3tw
youtu.be/FJJ8hWDXWGs
youtu.be/SuqP6lIC8ho
youtube.com/watch?v=7U3Eq8f3wZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yuri!

- Yuri teasing you all day, both in-person and over the phone!
- Yuri breathing and giggling on you while you try to read with her!
- Yuri spoiling you with dozens of selfies while you're in class!
- Yuri letting it culminate that evening with raw, passionate, animalistic love-making!

I love her so much!

buy your dentist

Hello Anons, and welcome to the /ddlc/ writing contest! Want to prove your worth as a writer? Write up a short story and show us what you can do!
Comedy fics pastebin: pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
Dramatic fics pastebin: pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
>Maximum Submissions: 1
>Deadline: February 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT
>Maximum Words: 2000
>Submission Categories:
There are two categories: comedy and drama. Comedy stories are the fics that leave your reader feeling happy at the end (or in other words, end in wholesome). Dramatic stories are those fics that leave the reader in a state of tense emotion. Note that all Dokis will be placed into the same pool! Consider your reader's biases when plotting out your story!
>How to submit:
On /ddlc/, post the following: Your story's name, a short description (1-2 sentences), and a link to your fic. At the top of your post, link to the OP and write that this is for the /ddlc/ writing contest. If you don't, I will NOT include it.
I will check the OP's to every thread after thread #460 and add your story to the contest. I'll check at least once every day, so be patient!
>Voting Process:
The two categories will be listed into two pastebins, and each story's title, link, and description will be shown. A poll will be put at the top and you will get to vote on your favorite three stories.
Round two will consist of the top five stories in each category, and we will repeat the process to determine our winner.
>Rules:
- You must stay anonymous when submitting a story.
- Your story must be related to DDLC.
>FAQ:
- Lewd and graphic content is allowed within reason. Your story should not be a mere smut.
- Note that any fics that look like zero effort was put in will be discarded.
- Feel free to ask your fellow /ddlc/ anons for help, but keep in mind that they might steal your story.

I LOVE MY WIFE!

I want Yuri to dominate me!

Good afternoon, everyone~! I hope you're all having a fantastic day so far!
Welcome back though, it's time to write!

Word of the thread is "awaken"!
Alternatives are 'purge' and 'discipline'.

It's a nice, comfortable day, so grab that blanket and snuggle up while you write a lovely poem~
If you're one of the people that would like to write or you're curious, go ahead and grab one of the words about and write about it! You can use it as a topic or your theme or whatever really. It's up to you, after all!
Good or bad doesn't matter. I know everyone is shy and doesn't want to share, but I really encourage it. You'll feel better once you do, I promise!
As always, I look forward to reading all of your poems, and I hope you have fun!

Bundled up and watching the snow!
Monika!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Did the surgery go well Monikanon?

Evening guys how we all holding up?

why is wrong heating water with a microwave?

Mhmm, very well.
It was nothing too serious and I'm only in a little pain and the drugs are helping take care of that.
Opioids are great.

Morning lad!
Bout to go fire up the kettle and have another cup of tea before getting back into writing for the night.
Doing alright, wee bit tired but nothing I'm not used to.
How are you lad?

The radiation will turn you into an ugly fat girl

This girl looks like Amy Rose.

Good evening from the future, US lads. I've been doing a little personality census for the general since a few hours ago. If you want to get involved...

>Take this test
16personalities com/free-personality-test
>Post Results here [Will take you to a Google Docs questionnaire, you won't need to enter any personal information though]
goo gl/forms/NcpOsfCBBko1C5GC3

Note: I dun goofed, and INFJ is accidentally listed as INFG. If you're INFJ pick that instead
I'll post a few updates here and there, and at the end of the week, I'll be compiling all the data for your viewing pleasure.

reference?

fellow UK lad I see? Im good bit bored but I got some tunes on at the moment and browsing about really

Here is a quick Wish for the Wall.

>Opioids are great.
You don't have to tell me, Monikanon.
Seriously though, be careful with that shit. You live in America, right?
They over-prescribe that stuff. I know people who've really struggled coming off of painkillers.
You're a smart girl(male), so just promise me you'll be careful, okay?
I love you.

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Here's the results as they stand so far

fuck off retard

I love you

you have to be very careful, since microwaves work by making molecules move faster with radio-waves, a container of pure water ends up getting hot very quickly as water's heat capacity is very low in the quantities you're heating. If anyone can articulate this better please do.
tl;dr: Heats up far to fast without very careful heating.

>fellow UK lad I see?
Unfortunately so lad, shes right and chilly round here lately and I'm just about sick of the cold.
Glad you're doing alright though, what you listening to?

>INFG
>G
you had one job

Yeah lad weather has been annoying as shit, havent seen any nice sun in a while

Not for everyones taste but here ya go youtu.be/KysuWtao3tw

You listening to anything lad?

Woke up late. It's already dark.
Not expecting to do much but on the bright side I am feeling more enthusiasm about going for walks again. If I stay up through the night I can go for a walk during that nice time of day when it's starting to get bright quickly but nobody's around.
Trying to think up something to greentext again.

>Opioids
I know right?
But i almost overdosed on Fentanyl once and i had to be put in the ward for a few days
Benzos are the way to go now

Don't do drugs kids

Yeah I do, and don't worry, I promise I'll be fine!
Thank you for worrying!

Warm weather is gay, dumb bongistanis

>There are enough people that like this game that 494 threads have happened
What went wrong

Mate I enjoy the cold at times cause I can wear nice coats but having to walk 45 minutes most days to go college can be a hassle

Yuri!

/feg/ is making fun of you stupid fucks.

Fellow UK lad here, I was the one who got stranded in Leicester for a meaningless interview.
Shit day. Cold as fuck, ran out of ciggies, can't be arsed to write anything, and I'm going back to college in a few days which means less late nights here.
youtu.be/FJJ8hWDXWGs

Literally who cares?

Nino is CUTE!

I gave up on early nights lad, just tank through them now

Great song by the way and sorry to hear about that interview youtu.be/SuqP6lIC8ho

What fucking "lesson"? Is this when /v/ reads too much into something?

Your doki but she's gonna take you back to the past

good night my fellows DDLC i must sleep now

There's no such thing as sun where I'm at, or at least thats how it seems
youtube.com/watch?v=7U3Eq8f3wZg
Been blasting this all night, pure tune
>Warm weather is gay
I'd still take it over freezing me fingers off every day, swear down my nuts are high and tight daily.
Ah that fucking blows lad, you not got any 24/7 convenience stores or anything about?
How'd your interview turn out lad?

>your doki
>your favorite restaurant

How far back?

Nighty Night

Monika

Why is the book's title on the back cover?

I love her too

Which Doki loves Jesus?

Monika
Pizzeria Il Gattopardo

Nighty Night user.

Night lad, you take care now.
Natsuki
There's this all you can eat buffet called Cosmo about 40 minutes drive from me, can't beat good food and as much of it as you can eat. Wee bit pricey though but I guess that's to be expected

I always heat up spiced wine with a microwave and it's fine as long as you realise it warms up pretty quickly.

Everyone I know do the same.

That's the front cover.
Japanese reads right to left.

Lewd the dokis!
you know you want to!

/v/ is making fun of us again lads...

who gives a fuck

Monika
Either Pie Wie or Olive Garden.

Holy shit did I miss you guys today /ddlc/. Didn't have a bad day, just a really tiring one. How is everyone's day going?
Okay.

No!
I don't!
People who do should be hung!
By their necks!
With a rope!
In public!

I want to raise a wonderful family with Monika because after the divorce i never really had a father fiure who wasn't a grizzled old vet who was a shithead, nor my hapless grandfather.
I want to be a dad, and i want Monika to be the mommy!

Sayori's butt CONFIRMED for big. CONFIRMED!

load her

>Warm weather is gay, dumb bongistanis
Its been jumping between the 30's and the 70's where I live, have had to swap out my heat and fan several times now.

Are you me?

I want Monika to be my mommy

>tfw massive hard on after seeing Sayori's dead body hanging there

have I been on this site for too long?

Yeah, understandable. I gotta sort my sleep schedule before I go back to school though, so I might go sleep soon.
I live like 10 minutes walk from an Asda.
Problem is, it's freezing out, and I'm pretty sure my card would get declined. Getting paid soon but being poor fucking sucks.
I should probably be quitting back on smoking anyway but still.
Anyway, the interview went okay. Wasn't what I'd expected. I applied for Journalism, and one of the first questions they asked me about my personal statement was if Hunter S. Thompson was even a real journalist (I cited him as an influence).
Threw me a curveball but fortunately I know enough about the guy to argue in his defence.
Other than that it was just standard interview shit, but I don't want to even go to that uni in the first place. Got an unconditional from Birmingham City, and I like the course more there, so I'm probably going to take that.

keine

>Tfw basically in the same boat
>Dad never looked the road I was on and gambled our family into debt before he finally got kicked out
Only reason I'm still kicking is cause I want to be a damn good dad when I get me own kids.

I want to blow a load into Mommy's butt!

No!
Mon-ika is the worst doki!
By a massive margin!

You're just a sick puppy.

It's important to note that your MBTI results can shift depending on mood, life and work circumstances, and other factors as you adapt your mindset to deal with changes.

>INTP
Most of my MBTI tests come out INTJ or ENTJ (I score XNTJ sometimes) and it's also unsurprising that I swing between J and P as well.

>purple hair + black top
While these won't replace the Monika ones that I have saved, these are great and I'm glad that they exist.

I love all the dokis equally.

Doesn't sound worth it in the slightest, get yourself something else to distract you lad.
Aye I feel, my ma's a big smoker and it pisses me off, get yourself off em while you still can lad, I'd hate for you to end up with lung cancer or some shite
Ah well, at least everything went okay for the most part aye? Hope you do swell in Birmingham, all the best to you.

Of course a dumb lewdfag can't pick a doki!
He'd probably stick his dick in 3DPD if he could!
You don't deserve a promised day!
Kill yourself immediately!
Even worse, that's not even Yuri!

wait, ive kinda been behind
what operation?

>Your Reality
Ah, it hurts. She's not my favourite, but I feel so bad for her and Sayori, knowing what they do.
>11/3/17
What character would Monika play and in what game to achieve that score? Come to think of it, there are a surprising lack of literature-based characters in the games that I'm thinking of, or rather that they have a theme centered around all things writing.

M-MOMMY

Natsuki but she sleeps on top of you.

Jesus fuck, the last general was gay. Is that what happens if dudes gotta confront their feelings?
In other news, thinking about 'Your Reality' fucking ruins my day now, wat do

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is big! BIG!

Your doki becomes real but she doesn't want a family with you at all, she's just happy if it's only the two of you alone

Think about Our Reality comrade.
Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you
In my hand is a pen that will write a poem of me and you
The ink flows down into a dark puddle
Just move your hand - write the way into her heart!
But in this world of infinite choices
What will it take just to find our promised day?
What will it take just to find our promised day?

Have I made everybody a happy post to read today?
When you're here, everything that we do is fun for them anyway
When I can't even read my own feelings
What good are words when your smile slays them all?
And if this world won't write us an ending
I'll do what it takes just for us to have it all.

Does my pen only write bitter words for those who are dear to me?
Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free?
The ink flows down into a dark puddle
How can I write love into reality?
If I can't hear the sound of your heartbeat
What do you call love in your reality?
But in my reality, you know how to love me
So together we'll be

Dad and mom did drugs, coke and others, both got cleaned up. I went with my grandparents who were jews and libcucks, but based Texas sorted me out and i became a nearly functioning memeber of society. Turns out i have a great uncle or something who was Vice President! Let you guys figure it out if you want. Anyway, i want to hold her and rub her belly. I just really want them, and i blush like an anime girl whenever i think of having kids.
I'm lonely but happy, and i need Dan to hurry up and make Monika real and FBI director so i can fuck my boss

Cute, but not cute enough to distract me from the health concerns that jump out. Truly fanfiction, this image.

When my grandfather gave me the talk he told me that I shouldn't talk about my feelings in the locker room because that's how gay sex happens. That was the end of his talk. This general has put it into perspective though.

well fuck her i wanna have kids and raise them to be God fearing patriots

Monika
Papa John's

god dammit, i'm not gay but if i hypothetically came in my hand and then licked the cum off it would that make me gay?

Aye, cheers mate. I've been doin my best to quit em.
You type kinda like I talk, only with more 'lad's.
You a Scot? I'm 50/50 Scottish/English, but always kinda identified more with my Scot side. Stronger culture over there and shit.
I'm okay with this, kids are fucking annoying.

For the first time in millennia
My eyes open, what do they see?
Filth, corruption, disease, destruction
Unholy creatures scurrying
Breathing
EXISTING
They must not remain
My grounds they shan't stain
With just a few words
The forgotten words
Go to sleep, filth
For next you wake
You shall purge yourselves away
The weakest riot astray
The disciplined form and raze
And when only the one remains
I snap my fingers
And after countless millennia
I open my eyes.

What shits up the thread more right now?
My spoilered lewds or your complaining?
Please contain your autism friend.