teamfortress.com/post.php?id=36910

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf | teamfortress.tv/33738
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Sites
crap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Skins: p337.info/tfview

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ
pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
FACEIT (NA/EU): faceit.com
ESEA (NA): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
OZFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (AS): asiafortress.com
FBTF (SA): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>List of good Community servers
teamfortress.tv/servers

>Discord
pottisdefenseforce.com

Other urls found in this thread:

teamfortress.tv/stream/esportsarena
liquipedia.net/teamfortress/Esports_Arena/2018/Rewind#Results
youtube.com/watch?v=6qyZzHfUD3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for me

nth for hl/prol is the future

Reminder that Rewind LAN is still going on. Kings Crew is playing Black Swan right now. The Froyo vs. Se7en match everyone's hyped up for will happen tonight at 11 PM EST, though it will not be the grand final, that's tomorrow.
teamfortress.tv/stream/esportsarena

pubs are the future

the future is dead game though

Don't worry lads, your king is here.

wowo

holy shit that last second cap. This is a fucking good match

explain the footrest thing please

why
it's not lifechanging

use the archives

Search footrest on the archive, you fucking newfig.

Yeah, even low level teams can have hype as fuck matches. As someone who has actually gotten off the cap while defending last, I know how awful it feels. Also I still dislike the new golden cap rules.

so this nu-tf2g can feel like he fits in

yes

90% of you are nu

More like Slicebad, lmao

im updated on it now
now i fit in
thank you

his team isn't calling anything, it's why aniph looks like a trash can as well

I'm a little worried the grand finals won't be this hype

So one of my friends found out today I have Portal 1 and 2, and all of Half Life 2 but haven't played any of em. I pretty much just got The Orange Box a decade ago for TF2. Should I finally play em? I've heard all of em are good games (especially Portal)

post fempyro so i can fap plz

It's Froyo, of course it won't be hype. The hype match to look out for will be the lower bracket finals with Ascent vs. Se7en.

reminder there is literally no reason to ban/restrict any weapon or class and competitive level play would be more interesting in a 12v12 format

yes
they are all really good

bait

one class limit is best format, 5-7 players

gg

Post these

Good match.

dubs names my unusual pottis

>homura
>g403
>original

liquipedia.net/teamfortress/Esports_Arena/2018/Rewind#Results
I want to watch Ascent vs. Velocity

ok

trying way too hard
garbage on all counts

how's iron going?

I would rather watch competitive minecraft pvp than highlander.

Trying what

b4nny is my favorite iron scout

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7aw99vEekE

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=6qyZzHfUD3s

i actually bought it because lazypurple said it was good

Pyro mains must be incredible at Mincraft PVP.

>fat murrican talks bout getting a snack

>The team that caps mid first wins because immediately after the game stalemates (5CP and KOTH)
>Stopwatch now has to be measured Overwatch-style (where progress is measured by distance even if you fail to capture a point) in PL
>CTF games end 0-0 with the flag untouched
>Attack/Defend ends 0-0 with the point untouched
>Enjoyable

get good retard

That's exactly what matches would look like if you had good players playing 12v12 with no limits.

good
6s players could stand to learn some stamina like oldschool fraggers such as my'reself

Damn, I thought Change was the standout here, but I guess he's just flashier. God damn, Yimi.

>2 hour long 0-0 match
this kills the tf2 comp

Can't forget that no class limits on classes that slow the game down makes TF2 1000% worse as a game. A single engineer can ruin a casual game of 5CP easily, now imagine a team of top level players utilizing all those slowing classes.

double engi on last..

i49 fragumentary on now to hype up Froyo vs. Se7en even though we know who's going to win that one.

>A single engineer can ruin a casual game of 5CP easily
>casual = competitive
????
anyone with half a brain would be able to take down any sentry nest

Heavies and double quick fix medics as well as two ScoRes demos. Throw some airblast spamming pyros in too. No one would be able to push.

with 3rd place b4nny yet again?

Also, already watched this so... time to make dinner I guess!

>Anyone with half a brain can take out an army of Engineers with all their unlocks and full knowledge of how to play
The only reason Engineer is bad in 6s is because his gay secondaries are banned.

We'll find out soon enough. We have a couple more matches until Froyo vs. Se7en. As well as a full hour until Velocity vs. Ascent. Get comfy boys, it's going to be a long night.

>Wrangler + RR engineers
End it.

Hopefully Ready Up will live up to the i49 Fragumentary hype, can't forget that that premiers tomorrow as well.

>all-american final
How can yuropoors even compete

Won't they finish up the all the matches tonight? What are they even going to show aside from the documentary tomorrow?

Upper bracket and grand finals.

Shrugger looks so awkward, what does he look like now?

awkward

1. sailor mars
2. razor naga
3. loose canon

Izumiko
g102
Shotgun/Scattergun

>trophy for fourth place

Third and Fourth place prizes don't add up, lol

>there are b4nny subs in this general RIGHT NOW

Urabe
idk some piece of shit
stock minigun

yeah hi, i'm a b4nny sub and a tf2g regular. you've probably even participated in my raffles

GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME

I hope you know that all the major contributors to the thread are also b4nny subs.

I gave my Twitch Prime sub to b4nny.

I gave mine to Mister Rogers

grass more like ass

Mister Rogers?

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>13k damage
Bring back old stickies
Bring back numlocked too while we're at it.

Did you know he was there or was it just a precautionary shot against that scout who tried to get up in your face?

eat shit nigger mains

you can see him go that way

>that guy who delegates himself to "you" duty
>you know the fucking guy I'm talking about
>you happen to be top-fragging in some pub and somebody on the other team noticed
>it's now his mission to ensure you stop doing whatever it is you're doing to score so high
>his vaccinator is toggled to whatever class you're using so you only do 1 damage to his pocket
>if you're heavy or engineer he is spy and tries to camp you until you switch off
>his backburner, sniper rifle, scattergun or whatever will be glued to your ass and your ass only
>you wont see him on the kill feed or high on the scoreboard or helping his team or pursuing the objective; that's simply not his job
>he will probably dom you a few times since he is aiming for you, and you'll get revenge, and then he'll dom you, etc.
>the only interactions he has with the game involve trying to gun you (and only you) down as if it were a personal vendetta
>his team will lose the game and you will still top frag but the REAL winner is him because he annoyed you for 20 minutes

It's weird watching a match that's 5+ years old and still being hype as fuck for it.

oh, I thought you plinked a invis spy or something, didn't even see the scout on your webm there. Very good prodiction

>>he will probably dom you a few times since he is aiming for you, and you'll get revenge, and then he'll dom you, etc.

Some of us aren't shitters, pal. Anyone laser-focused on "gunning for you" is a pubtard and should never be able to dom you.

>Being dominated on pubs

>letting 1 (one) pubber wreck your shit
this is how you know you're bad

#3rdplaceb4nny

>dude I play this game and go 200 - 1 every time
>w-well no i dont have proof, haha, y-you'll just have to believe me

>Yeah, I totally got a 30 Ubersaw only Killstreak on a Heavy and Medic pair in a pub
>What do you mean you want proof? Can't you just trust me?

Man, tf2g loves lying

shame everyone went all contrarian on you, it's a pretty relatable post.

>tfw you push in their shit so hard they all make you priority #1 so you cant even walk out of your base without loosing 90% of your health

Fragumentary is done, time for Velocity vs. Ascent.

>when you win so hard you lose
nope can't relate

arekk god spy