/bfg/ Battlefield General

Revive Edition

battlefield.com/news/article/improving-battlefield-1-weapon-balance?setLocale=en-us

TTK CHANGED A LOT
>SHOTGUNS FIXED
>SMGS DOMINATE
>LMGs MAKE MORE DAMAGE
>MEDIC RIFLES MORE ACCURATE
>snipers can suck cock, no changes

APOCALYPSE ALSO SOON
battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/apocalypse
(probably 28th of February)

APOCALYPSE MAPS SECOND LOOKS

youtube.com/watch?v=TXByso7FZPg [Open] [Open]

>>>LINKSPLATOONSFAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YHgBxn2
youtube.com/watch?v=pxn-bCHPUH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The OP is wrong. Apocashit is on the 20th. Delet.

>you have a lot of fun in Battlefield 1 when you're playing but no good memories or opinions of it
I don't even know what to feel anymore

I can't but whatever. You're the top reply so folks will see anyway. Let's just be happy there's a thread.

Always revive, but go ahead and finish your coffee first.

i can't draw

>tfw sit on a point in a empty squad giving defend commands to make the event faster
On the other note, are the weapons from the turning tides good?

The MG1917 is best tier

Thanks bro.

Goodnight /bfg/. Please be here when I wake up.

I got neat skins for the MG1917 and the Type 38 Arisaka so I was thinking on buying that dlc

If you enjoy the mosin you'll like the arisaka

Which arisaka skin did you get?

As long as you have fun that’s all that matters. You’ll have memories later.

Damn this shit is dead. I guess it’ll pick back up Monday night into Tuesday. See you then, /bfg/.

>winning game for first half of the round
>team collectively decides "lol we got this" and fucks off
>enemy gets behemoth and crushes us

Zeebruge and Bight make me nod off to sleep every time. I want to like them bZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZ

Zeebrugge feels like linear Fao Fortress with an extra helping of vehicles fucking you
>one team controls E/A the whole game
>meatgrinder at D/C/B

Legoland is basically vehicle based Sinai, impossible to move between points without getting fucked

>full battalion with pity train fails to take last sector of sinai
thanks DRUMPF

>pity train runs over half a dozen at mines in the opening cutscene and shows up half dead
Okay that isn't fucking funny.

Alright, what weapon or variant of a weapon would you like to see in the game?

I would have liked to see the Krag–Jorgensen even though it was probably never used in the war.

*grunts constantly*

TSNP is best DLC.

M1903 infantry please. There are still a ton of Japanese weapons they could do including everyone's favorite worst pistol ever made, the fucking piece of shit Nambu. Includes 1/3 chance to accidentally shoot yourself when holstering it.

Man that shit is so funny.
Always make my friends laugh trying to do that grunt.

HUGHN
HEUGH
OUUGH

Katana for the memes.

Favorite factions?

Germany here.

>have the katana equipped
>redeploy
>fucking commit seppuku
FUND IT

I try to play against the US whenever possible cause I feel bad when I get my guy killed by doing dumb stuff.

Austria-Hungary
Best uniforms and weapons.

Finally, taking the easy way out is honourable. Take all of my money

I found an actual, full rush match going on. That’s a pure miracle

I like all of the factions. The only complaint I have is that the red army soldiers look so greasy. But that’s probably accurate considering it was a bunch of lower society people revolting.

seconded

I don’t know, but I just wish I could use the pieper on any class I wanted.

I just plinked an l-class destroyer to death from around 90 health and got 3 kills out of it. Some people really don’t think when playing this game

discord.gg/YHgBxn2
Join our very smol and comfy discord!
We literally have no members.

One last bump.

ok

Italians
they got capes

youtube.com/watch?v=pxn-bCHPUH8

so when is RSC getting nerfed

dead thread

right after they destroy the smg 08/18

but that thing sucks

Why is this general so dead despite tons of folks still playing this game

because the vast majority of people who would play battlefield are normies with a 0% chance of ending up here? Just be glad we're not COMPLETELY ded yet. I remember a moment in the last gasp of /tfg/ where some literally samefagged for 25 posts to keep the thread bumped, pretending it was a conversation with several people.

Has Battlefield 1 made any of you guys study more about WW1?

Ever since i started playing since the beta first released, i looked more into the history behind the battles that took place. The Great War channel on youtube probably has the most info you'd want to know about WW1. I also read "All Quiet On The Western Front" which is a great read.

jumping into a match on ps4 bros
might play the rest of the day
might get off after 1 game
gotta wait and see

Yes, absolutely. I'm a history nerd and this game got me really interested in WWI, I just bought All Quiet on the Western Front not too long ago and planned to read it.

>samefag for 25 posts
Shit. I thought just having to make like 2 or 3 random posts myself during the euro afternoon hours was bad.

I was already into it a bit.
I had an ok knowledge of 20th century weapons development so the idea of a game with a bunch of obscure and prototype guns was pretty exciting.
I hate all the people that rag on the game for that.

>I also read "All Quiet On The Western Front" which is a great read.

I've been through three different history podcasts on the war now, all because of this game. Makes me enjoy it more.

apoc in 36 hours my dudes

Nect BF better be WW2.
Anyone who disagrees is a soycuck.

Vietnam would be amazing. Wwii is overdone.

Battlefield already did Vietnam twice and Rising Storm 2 is a thing, while there hasn't been a good WW2 shooter in years.

>join gallipoli operations
>Attackers haven't even gotten past the first sector
>Last battalion
>oh goody i can actually get a win
>Both planes are available for defenders
>Deploy
>YOU HAVE LOST CONNECTION TO THE SERVER
well fuck me then i guess

Pssh. Nothing personnel, kiddo.

Fuck off /pol/. It better be Cold War alt-history or Vietnam or we’re going on a wehraboo and commie genocide.

>muh nam

Cuck

bf1 stinks!

>i-i’m going to use my buzzwords. that’ll show them
Go back to your shithole containment board.

>Cold War alt-history
I'd be happy with that.
Or a Battlefield with the CIA in South America dealing with communist guerillas and narcos as well as them both fighting each other.

Rim my dirty arse, shitter.

Bump

Vetterli-Vitali is_____

Fun

The two most frustrating things are a) when a teammate is blocking an entrance and won't get the fuck out of the way when you're taking fire and b) when you're taking fire and you can't jump over a fence, wall, etc. because the game is buggy.

Bump

I was driving with one guy and then two more guys spawned in and the vehicle disappeared. We were all just standing there looking around confused.

Why are there nigger germans? I can see there being some blacks in the british and french armies becuse they had african colonies, but
WE

Please don't use the N word, sweetie.

alright

I don’t know. The only thing that really confuses me is why is the cavalry guy black? That’s the thing that makes the least sense in the game. That was probably the most elitist thing in the war, and they put the poor coloured guy there

revive

*skips rez with 3 medics saying they'll rez me within 10 meters on the last 10 tickets on operaions*

>Get revived
>Can't look up or down
Good fucking job DICE

DICE are Swedes. Make sense now?

Korean War 2bhfam

That'll never happen for obvious reasons.

Like what?

The whole North Korea thing, user.
That's why it's not really done.

Would you nuke me? I’d nuke me.

What are those fucking gooks going to do about it, starve at us? The shit with Sony and The Interview was just a badly needed publicity stunt for a completely forgettable meme movie.

ive been playing medic more often then not because no one fucking plays medic

i just wanna be an assault guy for once

Thank you for your service

yw, don't hold down to respawn too fast user have faith

AFAIK this happens when the flag the vehicle spawns at changes hands. You rarely see it because nobody uses the transport vehicles except at the beginning of the round.

Quick! What FOV do you use? Do you switch it between classes?

The default one because everything looks like ants at higher FOV.

120 on foot, 100 vehicle 3rd person.

I think I'm falling in love with the Martini-Henry again

Is Battlefield 1 any good? Its on sale in the Playstation Store right now.

Yes.

Yep

I recently got the deluxe edition at EB Games for $40. Is it a better deal on PSN?

The Revolution edition is like 20€ on PSN right now.
Might just spend 10€ more and get the Battlefield Anniversary edition which includes Battlefield Hardline and Battlefield 4. But then again their multiplayer might be dead so eh.

Which field would you battle on /bfg/?

>mfw wiping people out with the Mars