>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aisutabetao/status/965016483767070720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish these new cipher OCs got draw'd for echoes

twitter.com/aisutabetao/status/965016483767070720

Gook do the one thing you're good for and translate this, look it even has your mommy Kagero

>Fujos only care about Ike
>While they ignore this hottie
A shame, there's not even enough lewd of Zelgius for even a 10 MB folder.

whats up guys its abdallah here bringing you another exciting episode of /feg

yeah but only if you grab it. it's like oobleck. it's fat and soft otherwise.

Your useless ass isn't even good for saving pictures.

>gook
I meant to say the spic knows gookspeak, but whatever you get the idea, racially-charged moniker.

No incest
Okey will do!

>Reddit dawn

Sephiran gets to use THAT?

>like 33 pixels more

fuck off orig autist

Like it matters, they left artifacts regardless.

Why does /feg/ love this guy so much?

The artist of femike ships her and Zelgius so I know this isn't true

I want to fuck this thundercunt and leave her to die

>have 150k feathers
>have 6 4* Nowis
>have spare VIke for Warding Breath
So if I were to bite the bullet and sink my feathers into this would neutral Nowi or -spd +res be better? Leaning towards the latter since this isn't a fury build so speed is irrelevant.

Who's your guess for the GHB? I want to say it's Veronica with a Heroes cast Voting Gauntlet. Even if it isn't that the GHB and the VG have to be connected since they end on the same day.

Whats a good build for Valentines Eliwood?

Ishtar is only good for raping.

Why would you even give her warding it's better for Fae or Tiki

Guys, amazing thing happened and sorry for blog post incoming.

Did solo yolo roll on green stone, get LA Hector. Open next session cuz i felt that was lucky (fresh pity rate earlier) I get another LA Hector.

So now i have 3 hectors, but the question is should i merge or should i save it for fodder. I feel he's too good to fodder off and each merge gives me +4 points in terms of unit scoring. Also, I got a +atk/-hp one too, which seems pretty amazing to fully build him.

/ourguy/

Lilina is cute. Cute!

Post second place.

Oh goody a free Iron Lance

HOLY SHIT FREIZA WON

Damnit, I'm not one for genderbend but FemIke is something else.

Tons of units need DC to be optimal. I'd merge hector once and fodder the other one. But thats only of your keeping hector as your arena core

CUTE

So what does Lilina's piss actually taste like?

Be playable already!

>Shipping a fem version of Ike with the man who killed their father

Already have it on A Tiki and I don't have enough merges to make Fae worth building. And it's not like I can just pull a spare BIke out of my ass for the slightly better steady breath when all I want is the CD reduction.

I really like him as a character and i never got the original hector too. This seems like god send. I have 100+ orbs saved up too, but i was going to wait for what the new banners are before going all in on him again.

There are two big reasons for Ishtar's popularity.

Four if you count her backstory.

Serika loves BBC.

>still over 48 hours of voting
>then an undetermined amount of time before they announce the winners
>then even longer until they release them
This whole thing is so stupid.

>Marx
>Kamui

What a brainlet

I hope they remove her retarded head thing

I think I mentioned this before but it seems that the FE Tarot is going really well. I dont recall if there was a marth or alm card made yet but i wonder who will be the emperor since celica is the empress

>ywn kissu

Genealogy part 2 next week

Swift Sparrow or DB for HB Seal/Galeforce for Elincia with +Attack/-Def?

Well he rapes her in the doujin she did
kek

So cute, this is a good one

Shut it, free unit.

I can't wait for Larcei!

I hope not
Hector sucked me dry

Don't fucking bully

>bullying
It’s ok to criticize retarded design choices on fictional characters

Post Jeorge

>Tellius games get remade
>Laguz now function the same way most transforming units do
>that is, regular stats that just get enhanced with a limited use stone of some kind

Would this defeat the purpose of Laguz? Should they just be in permanent transformation but just have their stats be... normal?

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with her! Seeing her pretty smile fills me with joy! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! She is perfect in every single way to me! I love Felicia!

> That one pic where she's sitting under the tree with Zelgius kissing her hand and their kid in her lap.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

Cant wait for the gen2 Tempest trial reward. HP bloat, a glorified slaying edge prf, merge locked and Ryo'd

she's our lord and savior Reinhardt's love interest

him

user, that's Navarre in his FE3 attire.

The transform mechanic was decent until you see the Feral ones. Then you ask yourself why they even bother to implement it.

This is Sigurd's imouto. You see that thing she is holding in her hand right? Yup, she's gonna be added as a cavalry sword unit/

HOLY SHIT GOKU WITH FORSETI, BODY RINGS, AFA'S DROPS AND GALEFORCE CONFIRMED

>having trouble with 4-P in Radiant Dawn
>it's because i forgot to give the shit brigade group any good units

here i thought Skrimir and Naesala could carry but there's too many 2 range units. luckily i kept another save and will just dump Jill and Haar over.

I wish thracia got an unfucked translation so people could see how fucking dull rein is. And so they know that olwen hates him

I liked halfshift even if Volug fell off big time after a while because of it

I want to fuck Leif, when is he getting added

Here's a present from me

How the fuck do I build a +hp -def LA Lilina?

SMILE

Maybe all Laguz can have a halfshift by default, giving them decent stats (comparable to other units around that level) but if you're willing to wait a few turns or use an item, then you can get the even higher stats that they would normally have when transformed?

I just really don't like the idea of them being pretty much useless in their humanoid forms outside of shoving big guys around.

The majority of Reinhardt "fans" haven't even touched the game, wouldn't make a difference to them.

It would be cool if she and Nanna were staff users and earth sword counted as a staff weapon with close counter and lower def/res targeting skill but 12-14mt

I realised just then. Shannan wears purple. The point still stands!

Wait....he has a weapon?

RD did the gauge much better, with the player choosing when to shift but PoR did stats better, giving Cats, Tigers and Hawks different stat changes when they transformed, rather than RD's flat doubling.
And technically they already had limited use stones that instantly transformed them.

>big guys
Bane?

death blow works fine, don't bother unless you're a whale because quadding is already a bad meme

Veronica probably just wants to look taller. She's not very intimidating as is.

Laguz not having permanent/long extended transformations I never understood.

These are the same creatures that can run for miles in their beast form, yet they can't keep their transformation up on a single battlefield?

I got a spare Katarina with crap IV's. I'll hold on to her then and stick with DB. Thanks brother.

You don't. You fodder her or use her for merging if you get another one.

Ike is super dull and people like him. It's all about power, Reinhardt's fans care about his power and that's fine.

I do have another, with even worse IVSs at +Hp -Spd

That last bit is what pisses me off about Reinhardt.

People think that Olwen was all over his dick when by the end of the game she despised him for being a Camus.

HEY NERDS

I like it design-wise, but I would like to see her with it off as a show of "reformed" Veronica once she joins team good.

Who are you guys foddering your Free Ike to?

Does Olwen actually fight/kill Reinhardt in canon like Minerva does with Michalis?

It's a better alternative to nothing
Formshift should have been a thing for all laguz though