Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA
youtube.com/watch?v=PFAidnnFTM8
youtube.com/watch?v=XyMYFBrBxLw (Untranslated)

Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
Rance X Character Roster:
mega.nz/#!u5hX0RoS!jCw5Fj9RR7y4_G1jxoluEc0vUvbzNOqm5MAq7qQSbGo
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!voglnYha!cKiqyTX1xYyORVNvUEj7-vwubs8egBCX2L6Il_BcRoM

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezUdk3w7ddk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't you invest in Zeth?

Hype up the motherfuckin' beat.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezUdk3w7ddk

Looking back on the stream, not only did they skip an H-scene but also a fight an event and the dungeon continued after that.

I thought the saying was supposed to be "What will you say that you did during the great war" or something around those lines.

>leaves for a week
what happened? no demo or evenicle?

Nope.

They skipped the whole rest of the dungeon, yeah. They also likely skipped other things. For example we probably get an war situation report on the end of turn 0 showing all the damage the demon army did to humanity on that first turn. but they already jump to the world summit on turn 1.

There was a stream of what people have told me is the beginning of Rance X. Supposedly someone will be putting subtitles on a recording of the stream, but it's not one of us, so I don't know how reliable that information is.

I wonder if this is the last time we'll see her with that smile.

Its about a Polish advert.

I hope they don't put that song in Rance X.

Did they also skip the initial negotiations between the leaders? Because it definitely felt like it.

I'm legitimately not sure they even got that far.

Didn't she turn into a Dark Lord or something? What happened to that

Give her time, her Magnum ending may still be in store for her.

That prediction hasn't happened yet and might not happen at all according to some skeptics.

Abert best villain.

Genuinely curious for who will they decide to go for the countdown tomorrow.

4 girls.

Io or Misty.

>A Japanese user made a script of the whole nico nico stream in english. I'll release it in the next few hours
user is a liar as expected.

I wonder if MangaGamer are going to update their Evenicle page and indicate the names of a few of the cast members. I'm tired of having no idea which wife is which as people don't state the names and post an image at the same time. Also, hopefully they'll replace the Gallery with at least a few images containing text as it's currently basically a few images from the CG set.

Is 2 gonna be Lia and Maris, I think we all know 1 is Rance and Sill

Have you tried checking vndb's character page? If there's a specific one I could probably tell you, or another user, if you asked.

Ramius = White, blonde heroine = Riche, loli Reimu = Gurigura and Brown heroine with green hat = Kathryn.

2 is Shizuka or Shizuka and Maria.

It will be Shizuka, Maria and maybe Nagi. Shizuka would have a decent shot of being alone if she wasn't a loli.

Who has the best ass in the series?

According to MangaGamer's summary of the Rance series, apparently players of the original Rance III voted Sill as their favourite character in the game; she was ranked even higher than Rance, so she might appear at 3 days left.

That was the original 3. She was 5th in the 03 poll, Missing out on the 4th place because of /haniho/.

They might consider the nostalgia during their coutdown. Did the whole of /haniho/ appear in Rance 03? We were the return deamons, weren't we.

Sill makes absolutely no sense for 03. If they go by heroine it should be Kanami and if they go by characters introduced for first time it should be Satella.

>Hubert ranked higher than Rolex
Senfags did this

>the top 4 from 01 wont appear in X

Why would you think that?

Rev up that Thunderdome, everyone's going to have to deal with 2 people trying to dickwave and one up...

True, but we still have a chance of Suama showing up and teaching Sill all the course material she's been missing out from her college classes over the last 3 years.

>minerva is third favorite male
lul. also looks like people really like rick.

Mysterious Ninja will make it. I believe.

I hope Sill gets detention because of all her absences from school.

3 weeks on the slime bed

She needs three years worth of spankings.

Like Flanders in the Simpsons?

I know you're probably being sarcastic, but in case you aren't aware, that's not Minerva.

>Nagi
I know she was in the cover but come on.

It's "males and others".

then who is it?

I wonder if they regret not introducing her ealier.

Pretty sure that's Minerva

Hubert, the son of Thoma, a notable soldier for the Helman army and one of the previous strongest men on the continent.

Poor Patton, he couldn't get in the top 3 in his own game.

You are looking in the wrong category.

Why are there two favourite male categories for Rance IX. That just begs to cause confusion.

Favourite Male (playable)
Favourite Male (other)

I want to see Rance and Kino sperging over shells again.

Wait, so you're saying that you can't play as the squid man? That's disappointing.

Minimum wage in the United States is like 7 dollars.

Where did Rance learn to call him Kay-chan?
And how many people started to stalk Shift_frande's twitter?

He said Kayblis-chan

Well, considering how low the taxes are on average, that sounds semi-livable assuming you don't live in a metropolitan area.

Yeah, who taught him that?

I hope we get an alt version of Urza with her wearing her civilian clothes again.

Is Gurigura even almost a Japanese name? It sounds wrong to me.

It isn't. Everything is really expensive in the US. A livable wage doesn't start till 12/hr or so. Any less and you'll have to live like rats.

Probably no one. Calling someone chan to take the piss isn't so special that he'd have to be taught it.

Depends on the state.
In Texas you can live off of $7 an hour.

Evenicle isn't based in Japan.

I don't think any of those are japanese names

Don't feel bad, virgin Anons. Hanty has been a virgin for thousands of years! You are not alone.

Median US income is below 40k/year.

It's surprising to read that eroge artists in japan make only 8.5/hr but it's not unbelievable.

>thousands of years
That makes me wonder how much timeshe spent stuck in her teleport dimension

Is this guy for real? He knows the government is trash and wants a revolution, but he doesn't want to join Patton cause of mental gymnastics. Even if Patton didn't change, he would still be a better ruler than what they currently have for sure. They really jumped the shark writing this guy.

Release date for Orion's artbook confirmed. 10th of May.

I thought they wrote him really well. He's very similar to Barres from Leazas. He reacted just like that guy did when Rance took over Leazas in KR.

Sheila is a hot cum dump.

256 pages.

The limited version comes with "Orion Scribbles with Croquis" a black and white, 303 pages long collection of sketches and other drawings he made for ideas before he even debuted on the industry. And also has a book case with an original illustration by him.

an extra 303 pages black and white with some sketches and ideas from him even before he debuted on the industry by orion called ""

What will Kaiju Prince and Princess look like in X?

Like Pulptenks, incredibly not in the game.

There are so many solutions that would satisfy him and be far less troublesome. He could just... meet Patton and judge for himself. There's no point to fighting Patton either, cause for the revolution to succeed, he'd have to defeat the rest of Helman as well. No matter what, Patton will prove his character and skill that he's so worried about.

Again, there should really be no downside to Patton taking the throne from his point of view. Helman will improve unless Patton was more scum than the current administration somehow.

The only defense is that he's being stubborn cause he feels like he'd be shitting on Thomas otherwise.

>There's no point to fighting Patton either, cause for the revolution to succeed, he'd have to defeat the rest of Helman as well. No matter what, Patton will prove his character and skill that he's so worried about.
The rest of Helman are utterly incompetent fucks though and he probably knows that better than anyone.

I don't know why but it just occurred to me how scary it must be to live in the continent.

Imagine being a kid and reading about Gele in the history books. The feeling of utter helplessness and dread you must get.

They'll be feeling the helplessness during Rance X. I don't think Rance being able to temporarily push back the dark lords will cause too much cheer when you lose 5% of humanity at the same time.

>utter helplessness and dread
I don't remember being this distressed by getting a boner in history class.

>teachers try to cover up Gele
>kids start doodling tits on her anyway

is this final rance going to be dark as fuck every second?

Most people don't know about that. Even Aten hardly knew anything about Gele.
It seems like the demons are common knowledge at least though.

>TADA_river is the image that TADA drew showing haniwa on a boat falling off the edge of the continent and he indicated that that was how eroges were going, higher development costs and a smaller pool of potential customers.
does anyone have this rare TADA drawing?

It's not rare, it's in 03

He's still outgunned by like 1000:1 or something. Quite greedy and unreasonable to ask for someone more qualified than that.

The Japanese speakers among us will know in a week from now.

>It's surprising to read that eroge artists in japan make only 8.5/hr
I was the one who said that and completely pulled it out of my ass with absolutely no consideration whatsoever.

I think Rance would sell way more and like hotcakes on steam with an H-patch totally not uploaded by TADA

Lelyukov wanted to follow Thoma's example and give his life serving as a wall for Patton's personal growth.
Not the best possible decision, but fitting for a guy like him.

user, the really scary thing is that most people Don't know how dangerous thier world is because almost all records get destroyed when a demon king comes into power

All the Rance series should be remade with TADA as its only artist.

I need it.