/fhg/ - For Honor General

THE LAW EDITION

Last Thread
>Test your metal Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=oO8qCCu4mHY

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j4Kcs4xdoLs
youtu.be/SbO2QWHEnt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you upset?

post pimped out mains. i call the left "nice gold, faggot"

Peacekeeper is in a good spot it's perfect or they would have reworked her

We're going through a lot of threads lately.

It seemed like we were getting to the point that one thread could last us several days.

>you can use the blastone legion elite colors for attackers
>you can't use iron legion elite colors for defenders
For what possible reason ?

i know spear doesn't match the outfit, but it's from event

That’s what is always like for a while user
t.Been here before season 2
We were living in a ghost town taking shifts between EU and US/west of the world time zones. It’s kinda cool that we are alive somewhat but I’ll miss the comfy ghost town

because they are twats and can't understand that the colour system is stupid

What ?

They should remove defender/attacker restrictions on colors tbqh, some of them arent even close to blue/orange, and you recognize an enemy by the shield above their heads anyway

this is how they balance this game mode? What a load of shit

I think it's more for team fights so that you know who you will switch to at first glance since icons could move around between the fighters. But there's no green in attacker paints or orange in defender paints IIRC.

Yeah it's really annoying. Especially because outside feats and executions there is no way to heal in Tribute.

Let me introduce you to the new attacker color. I've got stealth so no shield. Have a good time bud ;)

Explain how I'm supposed to beat a kensei that mashes the dodge attack

it's not guard break, because it starts up instantly and is immune to it for the entire time

It's not feint and parry, because it hits you during the feint recovery

it's not dodge, because it covers the entire map and you'll already be trying to dodge the unblockable

Team mates always have shields, it was never hard to tell if someone with the stealth feat was an enemy. don't be autistic

How many black paints are there for defenders ?

damn those are very fash good job

>Kensei retard making a fake post so he can samefag to it
Actually kys

The side-dodge attack always comes from the same angle, just like every other side-dodge. If he dashes forward, watch out for the Helm Splitter top light or the GB. If you know he's in dash range, hold steady and watch for his shit.

can you use the appearance of a common quality item for a let's say a rare quality item?

Good to see someone sees the post pattern lol

An equal amount more or less - but not as good
at least purple is a mix of red and blue...
it buys me a few seconds - and when it comes to GBing you and cliffing you that's all I need

light

It's not hard considering how often he spams it
>Inb4 asassin main XDDD

gets dodged

Nope. Needs to be the same rarity to change appearance

But then they can hide among the minions, especially now that they're wearing black these few weeks. Did you consider that one?

fuck, so if you want this event item looks you either use shit rarity gear or get fucked?

>It's not feint and parry, because it hits you during the feint recovery

You're fucking stupid. I don't know where you took this shit out of.

iT bUyS mE a fEw SeCoNdS - aNd WhEn iT cOmEs tO gBiNg yOu aNd ClIfFiNg YoU tHaT's aLl i nEeD

...the game?

Or be a high enough rep that only get teal gear.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the PK throw distance is so short the person needs to be face fucking that cliff for you to ledge them.

well yeah the problem would be grinding rep enough to get decent gear when I only have one character with rep 2 because playing at launch was a bit disappointing

are you gonna teleport behind me aswell?

Well I always keep my event items since Damien said they are working on allowing gear rarity to be changed if it’s in your invetory.
>example being my Apolloyon weapons are epic rarity and I’m now Rep 8 and event just ended.
So what they said was that they would allow me to change the epic rarity to Legendary. It’s the reason I’ve kept my Frost festive weapons too

Which hero is the most aesthetic of each faction? I want a new main for each faction and I operate off of aesthetics alone.

So, what are some crucial skills I should develop ASAP as a Roach player?

yeah except I can lock on enemies and not on friendlies
and I can see my friendlies because of the giant shield over their head
and that if im playing a warden and my team is 2 lawbringers and a shinobi a peacekeeper running at me probably isnt one of them

Warden.
Highlander.
Kensei/Aramusha.

Fuck it, I'm gonna learn shaman. I'm sick of getting my shit pushed in using bad characters that I like. I wanna win some.

Post shaman videos.

Parrying and Deflecting. Learn to use zone. That’s it. Not joking since your light combos are too damn slow, your heavies suck dick unless you light parried or managed to get a GB on someone.

What are the best sets for the Warden? I know the Aramusha got that cool set with the Oni mask, Golden Abyss. The new Kensei event set looks like garbage.

Unironically thisPunish parries with the top light, punish deflects with a top heavy

>Two months later.
>Completely new season.
>Still memory leak issue.
So they just refuse to do their jobs or what?

This 180 mind fucked me.

HOW DO I PLAY NOBUSHI also Kensei since her top comes out even slower now.

I really hope they do that soon, since rarity is a really important part of this game for the bonus stats

oh my bad, I thought you wrote hilt bash. Try a raw heavy, most are so slow they outlast the i-frames on the side dash. For kensei you want to throw the opposite direction he's dodging

No one set is good for Warden. You got to mix and match.

>Wardens can now Long Arm
Y/N

youtu.be/j4Kcs4xdoLs
youtu.be/SbO2QWHEnt0
Parrying obviously does not grant you a Gb anymore so the changes and options are
>parried a heavy?
Zone and cancel after second hit (25 damage) or double light in any direction (15 damage total)
>parries a light?
Heavy in any direction and 2nd heavy for a mixup start up.
>OOS
Heavy combo to bleed
Overall, learn to use your pounce feints and tackle since it nets a free heavy off wallsplat. Your zone can be canceled to a side or top bleed and is useful for damage since it’s 500ms.

nice ken

>green NAT since release
>red NAT from season 2 or 3
>still have red NAT
wtf

>femsei

the other two alts are male i just dont have screenshots of them

>had green NAT since release
>a few months ago its always red
>if I enter a match and disconnect the ethernet cable it fixes it
>if I disconnect the cable in the menu it doesnt work

why are people allowed to complain about gladiator lights because they have no animation but if I complain about warden's zone because it has no animation I'll get greentexted at

>warden zone doesn't have an animation

>Red NAT in season 1
>Faffing about with ports got me to yellow NAT before I quit at the start of season 2
>Came back for season 5 launch
>Green NAT all day
>Dedicated servers on Monday, so NAT won't matter any more
It's a strange feeling.

because fhg is made up of more than one person and thus your responses will be inconsistent

PLEASE

>be australian
>green NAT 24/7 since launch

don't
pick shaman instead
fucking anyone else

Thanks for the advice.
Looks like I've chosen the hardest way to actually have fun. But the power of the digits compels me and thus I shall embark on the path of the Roach.

>have green NAT since launch and flawless internet
>doesn't matter because I'm still forced to play with people using a potato router

fellatio

How do i highlander? Everyone dodges everything and then grapples me. Yes im new to this fucking game

If they ever add premiere skins for heroes how does Valkyrie moveset but looks like a Greek spartan

They always could've. When you're on defenders make yourself blue and on the attackers make yourself orange, done, there.

>berserker can instantly cancel their unblockable into a dodge
>literally unpunishable

I wish this was a Warden move.

Then use PK, Shaman will only teach you to pub stomp and play on rails.

no he cant

Do things in game before being wrong

I want to use someone who can do more than R1

She can press R2 and R1 + R2. But since you're on console I take back what I said. Go ahead and play shaman

burden of proof

>implying anything wrong with that

>cent is bad
In good hands he can keep an infinite combo up.

If you have the memory leak issue please send your dxdiag & msinfo and also if you can make screenshots from the windows "resource monitor" and send it to the Ubi support.

We are trying to find out what is wrong, but it never happens on any of our systems company wide.

t. Dev user

>you can actually see when someone's finished loading once their character portrait updates
>the highest-level people typically have the slowest/lowest-end machines

>only Nobushi has a polearm
I want a spear hero, damn it.

You say this like you fix anything that DOES happen on your systems

What is Valkyrie?

lmao

She sucks she doesn't count. I wish she was better.

Sorry user I just checked it the other guy's right you can't immediately dodge out of any of zerker's unblockables. That said the feint recovery time is nearly nonexistent so functionally you can.

i bet i could beat you with her

I noticed that just recently myself.

which cent armor gets the silver trim? did it just get added?

what does heavy into zone do on a PK?
(Or am I getting that wrong?)

The other guy is not right
I fought the same fucking dude twice in a row because this game has no fucking players
You can dodge the second your top unblockable is finished and fucking remove all recovery from it

Newfag and absolute shitter here with a couple questions /fhg/

How the fuck do I deal with Cent and Peacekeeper?

The main problems I have (specially with cent) its that he has all those umbreakeables non stop combos and I have no fucking idea what to do when he spams them non stop I just get DEMOLISHED.

And about Peacekeeper if im vanguard/heavy I don't know how to deal with those defensive bitches that only back up or punish me with a side dash everytime I try to attack.

Seriously i'm a shitter and I have only a big problem with those 2 things

if i buy the season pass now do i get the sunbeam execution effect and ornaments and stuff still?

>berserker can instantly cancel their unblockable into a dodge

>You can dodge the second your top unblockable is finished

How's the game been

Is there any reason to come back