/fgoalter/ Fate Grand Order NA General

>[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Images!

IMAGES

Rizu threaddo!?

You are saving for him, right?

Why is Fran so cute?

Hello if you dont stop giving me and my colleagues extra work to do, I will have to put all threads with "fgoalter" ,"fgolily", "fgona" and its variants on autosage

If you sperg didn't stop this thread war autosage is fucking go you hear me

Possing as a mod is baneable offense

noooooooooooooooo

oh no NO NO BROS WE'RE GONNA GET THE KSG TREATMENT

Post your cutest fate image

>Previous thread:
>Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW
Fucking kill yourself OP

fuck off nigger get banned

I whaled too much and nothing is a challenge anymore, how do I make this shit fun again?

>Merlin Nendo
It better have an alternate face where he's being slammed by Fou.

latelet here
is it still worth it if i can only buy two?

a cute alien with her cute wife

burn your shit or just shove your good shit on the second archive and play with your low tier heros

Honestly not even /ksg/ feels this absolute shit

>Daily quests and free roll reset happen at the same time
>Login bonus resets four hours later
For what purpose?

No 4/5*s until you collect all the 1-3* bond CEs

That means you'll only need 3 rare prisms later to complete it so maybe

It's worthless unless you MLB it. It only gives 2% bonus until you get all 5, at which point it then gives 10%.

Not worth it.

Stop spamming images

>alter gets 4 thread to choose from
>they post in the one shitty thread that is missing a previous, missing the friendlist and is the only earlynigger thread of the 4

You deserve all the shitposting.

Mods should just range ban the people that make multiple threads accidentally or not.

cute

I wish they made a figure of Kimono Rin like they did with Seiba and Sakura. I know they already made one, but it's one of those Nenodroid-like ones, not saying they are bad,
I just don't like them

JEANNE IS PURE AND APO MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
FEEL FREE TO SEE ME IN MELTY IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE HERETICS

We like the shit why do you think we play this game

That's not how it works

No, its wonfes and these are all just announced today and theyre all related to fgo.

Fucking finally!!

Also does anyone have a Saber Shiki with MLB Bunny?

>/a/merimutts seething because is full of fate again
pfhahahaha

>he fell for the meme

Okay, how does Shirou do it? He seduced his kouhai, his tsundere friend, King Arthur, his adoptive mother, his english teacher, his shinto friend, the Queen of Assyria and would probably even seduce Mordred. What does this nigga even have that allows him to get a harem like this in the first place?

No one fucking likes you you shit eating goddess

He can trace their vaginas really well.

5 facts about Alter Jannu!
1. Alter Jannu is cute!
2. Alter Jannu is my wife!
3. Alter Jannu has smelly feets!
4. Alter Jannu is not reddit!
5. Jalter!

Where?

>would probably even seduce Mordred
This is the dumbest fucking thing anyone could even say. Shirou is the kind of retard that would treat her like a girl, and get killed because of it. Anyone who has bothered to even skim through the VN knows that much.

1. swords
2. (very important!!!!!) cooking skills
3. he's a superhero
4. a mind of steel
5. ideals that would surpass budha himself

/a/ buyfag thread

I want to fuck the king and her son at the same time. I want Arturia to use me to teach her son how to please a man. I want my dick between the king’s breasts as she and her son practice performing oral on me. I want the king to kiss feed her son semen and teach her to swallow. I want the king to ride my dick like a horse and I want her son’s vagina on my mouth. I want to cum inside the king as I eat out the king’s son. I want the king to part her son's legs and show me her vagina. I want Mordred to scream for her daddy as I pound her. I want to fill her with just as much cum as I filled her father. I want enjoy Arthurian-style oyakodon.

Reminder Hyde is a man of culture

Jesus christ you gusy REALLY know how to make a man rage. Eveyr trhead its teh ssame shit with FOUR new threads eveytrimr and on top OPF THAT you niggers start BLAIMNG OTHER PEOPL for your own stupid bullshit when you know, YOU KNOW its all you same shitposters and oh no no no niggerws fucking shit up and making multiple threads ON PURPOSE. YOu knwo what I bet the same niggers who complain about discord and new threads and claim to hate reddit are the same ones making new threads when you know YOU KNOW someone else is already most likely making one and if not has already made it. Its always the same bullshit and then the other ones who claim their shitpoostiung is somehow superior to everyone elses has the audicity to come into the thread and talk about how theyre better than everyone else when they contribute to tghe same fuckig problem. STOP IT STOP BLAMING OTHER POEPLE YOU KNOW THERES NO ONE ELSE HERE BUT YOURSELVES SHITTING UP YOUR OWN SHITTY THREAD. DISCORD AND REDDIT DONT NEED TO DO ANYTHIGN, YOU GUYS CAN RUIN YOUR OWN SHIT BY YOURSEF

Why does she look so different from other nendoroids?

>58 / 36

6. She's B tier now, go ahead and get a better servant like GILCHAD!

THERE'S ALREADY A FUCKING GALLERY OF THESE FUCKING FIGURES STOP FUCKING IMAGE SPAMMING

Rude

Are they finally starting to pander to the otomefags/fujos?

Newer players aren't hurt for QPs. You're better using the MPs on other things you need more now. Like the Fous and 4exps.

He managed to seduce even Semiramis in Apocrypha. Why wouldn't he be able to seduce Mordred?

>stop posting things related to fgo I want to talk about lizfags

Bruh, those were announced a few months ago along with Apex and dick wizard.

thank you

What she meant by this?

So, can we talk about the newest episode of Last Encore instead?

dont forget illya and kuro too, my man
unlimited harem works

Sub it first

never forget

It'd be hilarious if /fgog/ got banned for real instead of /alter/.
90% of /fgog/ are SEAnigger redditors though.

She's ready to go waifu mode.

>Unlimited Blade Works' hidden function helps him get chicks
Damn! And they way it isn't EX ranked.
Still not subbed.

>Nobu FINALLY gets a figure
>fucking garage kit
Time to die

I'll move MLB bunny to her.

The dude got banned i think, his post was deleted

wew lad

If you have money to buy plastic shit, you have money to get a NP5 summer Nobu.

DId the discord poster post this redman image 3 threads ago?

mah dude

Arash in All

>still no strengthening quest
>she'll probably be grand saber and throw the already low chances of getting a strengthening quest to oblivion

>93
>51

>only one guy post redman

>Oh, Ilya? Yeah we just forgot one or two thii-ings at the store. Yeah we'll be home soon.

what do i prioritize in jack's skills?

>Cu looks better without colors than with that blue skintight suit
I still want to know what the fuck went wrong with Takeuchi when he dropped the Prototype's design for this one. Even Fate/EXTRA makes a better design with skintight than the one we got in FSN