>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hobbymaxpro/status/965036341833576449
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

daily reminder: prisma is canon

based stars man

Thats a crappy looking dick falseflagger-kun

Gae

>even Schez got a figure
but she's hated?

blonde Hakuno

twitter.com/hobbymaxpro/status/965036341833576449

Why do we keep getting BTFO, Robinbros???

>Fujos will buy this garbage

It's going to be a random chance of getting it in boxes of Merlin figures.

you know, Jannu's sword is pretty good.

Cute

They better give her a ginormous ass.

I got to see a whole bunch of critical misses and I wasn't paying attention most of the time

>Mordred's story also progressed in the background of the main story. She thought over her past in the form of a dream, and the meetings she then had with various Servants—particularly the conversation she had with the homunculus like her and his Servant—served as a turning point for her.
>As a result, Mordred finally understood what her father sought when he pulled the sword from the stone. In the end, it was because she didn't understand that that Mordred continued to live in anguish. She did not feel fear towards the king like the other knights. After all, she herself was an inhuman being.
>Even so, let's suppose that she might happen to encounter her father in a Holy Grail War somewhere. She would immediately fight and try to slash her father apart. Believing she has managed to understand her father and passionately wanting to surpass her father are separate matters for her.
>She hates being treated as a woman, but also feels dissatisfied with being treated as a man, making a very complicated, or rather bothersome, Servant. She chose her clothes herself, so she does not seem to have a problem with her appearance being seen as feminine by others.

UMMMMMM, MALE MORDREDKEKS??? SHE IS A GIRL AND A SLUT

Okita figure by the same group for quality estimate comparison

Alter always delivers

Your shitpost doesn't even make any sense

Did Gudako ever fuck Medb?

OOMOO

>Not nipples
Meh.

Literally Komaeda

I wanna see if it says Altria

Oh no no no how will Nero ever recover

>trusting fgog when they say someone is hated

Based ReDrop

We are getting Arthur's Excalibur by the way

Not a lot of people played Agartha. Hell I've seen more nips finishing Salem before even touching it.

why is only her left tit not bound by gravity

any figs for CEO? or sanzou?

I have messed up the gear inflow caused me so max merlins skills at the cost of all reason.

Good news, even though his pose is boring as fuck his expression is nice so as long as nothing gets fucked up with painting he'll turn out well.

just sell four cats

That's literally 15 cats not even half a run of the parking lot

Why tf didn't nobu get anything that's not a gk what the ef man

>there will never a figure of her with exaggerated muscles
>let alone a figure at all
it hurts

why does she get a fig then

Fuck off falseflagging shitposter

Big tits and FGO has practically no brown girls.

>even cu alter gets a figure before medb
Okay, she's never going to get one, is she? Good to know I can finally be done with this franchise then.

Namaniku

Sheba and Nito?

Because a lot of degenerates love her design

Where is the quote of Robin pleasing old men for intelligence?

Could always get that nasty amazon figure from

Sheba's too new and Nito is going to join the half dozen or so who always get shit because memes.

This is the actual reason. He's still getting a lot of those muramasa elves being made into figures as well.

what the fuck

you weren't supposed to ask this question

>don't care for Void Shiki because i like her Shiki personality the most as KnKfag
>get Void while rolling for Fujino
>decide to check out Void Shiki lines
>total waifubait for the self insert
What the actual fuck.

them hip bones

I'm not falseflagging or a shitposter wtf, I genuinely hate this. She's a popular servant, she deserves something

There is nothing that you can criticize about Scheherazade's characterization that I can't defend

Void is the waifubait version since Shiki is for Mikiya.

Void Shiki is one of the most blatant waifubait in the game. I love KnK and I don't even want her because of it.

Yeah, sadly. It was really now or never after summer, a shame really. We get a slew of shit like schez instead.

>"This world is not kind, so you need weapons. And youth and beauty can be a terrible weapons especially when used against those who no longer have it. For they end up craving it as simple and plain as it sounds. It doesn't matter if he's a man, hell its even easier than seducing some lassie, it inflates their ego, for some fat noble for some old knight well past his prime to feel like Youth and Beauty desired them even now...In those beds, in those alley their ego blinded them...ahhh It really makes me want to puke."
>"Well, yes. I used subterfuge, assassination, deceit, poison, and traps — there could be no mercy, nor honour, in my conduct. I did everything I had to in order to gain an advantage. Be it with an arrow in the dark plunging into a soldier's back, or through a gentle hand and tender lips loosening the heart and purse string of a sympathetic nobleman."

I need this on my life.

>Medb fags on suicide watch

It's the worst kind of waifu bait, because Void already had an established character that runs contrary to giving a flying fuck about anything, much less waifu pandering.

It's cringe as hell.

MEIVUBROS YOU TOLD ME SHE'D GET ONE????????

>Reading Shimosa
>The Shuten/Raikou chapter is alright even if the stomach-gouging/babytalk petting gave ma a confused boner.
>At least the story's getting off the formulaic shonen struct-
>"You're fast!" / "No, You're too slow."

Higashide should get flogged.

She loves (You). what's the problem? can't handle the root, big boy?

The thread where it was first posted for future reference

kek that pic

Feel free to fuck my wife('s body). Her other personality is for me though.

>shitposters assuming I didn't call it ahead of time

>robin's extra master is an old man he acts tsundere with
HMMMMM.

Melt figure yet?

Because people on Veeky Forums telling you about things they know you can't check are not necessarily being truthful.

Shimosa is a very competent take on doing literally everything by the numbers. It's the safest chapter ever, which I suppose is all some people want.

Are you me? I got Void while rolling for Fujino too. Thankfully I got Fujino without spending too much in the end, but I don't want anything to fucking do with Void.

>tfw finding it cute

did i fell into the waifubait?

OHOHOHOHO

How does it feel knowing that she's never going to get one, but even Cu Alter gets one? Guess you can stop pushing your shitty meme that Nasu likes her now KEK, if anyone liked her she'd be getting one

Is Mikiya the biggest cuck in FGO?

>the selfinsertchad can literally fuck his wife body, and make that personality to love (You)

I thought she was popular? I'm surprised she didn't get one

why not

>not knowing this already

Miyaka is just into freaky shit
Dude got a chub over the thought of Shiki being a dude

The fact that even the chapter numbering telegraphs that nothing is ever happening until the third is somehow even worse than the fact you bloody well know nobody is dying until they call their fucking Bankai thing. The near-absolute lack of characterization is another, since half the cast isn't acting like themselves. Probably why Shuten/Raikou are a bit better.

I warmed up to Muramasa though. It's funny when you realize he really does act like Shirou, it's just that he treats everyone the way Shirou treats Taiga.

just because Nasu loves sluts doesn't mean others do too

Isn't it possible Void's just messing with (You)? I remember translations of her profile saying she's a patronizing, godly/demonic older sister type who doesn't actually believe in humanity's efforts but will cheer them on anyway.

No, Medb is the least popular servant released to date. For some reason people have been pushing a lie that Nasu or someone at DW liked her, to explain her getting shit, but now we have proof that was false too.

She's never, ever, going to get anything, and if you're surprised by that, you're more retarded than a medbfag.

>Schezfags think anyone likes her for her character when even Nobu, the biggest FGO shill and the only one on the stream team that even played Agartha said he hates her
The delusion of some people I swear

The problem with Shimosa is how half the time is like nothing that matters is happening, and then you get a fight against the dude and you advance to the next one, it doesn't help how Musashi is pretty bland, Muramasa is easily the best part of the chapter.

what were your thoughts on Agartha then

NOOOOOOO DELETE THIS YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM THIS