Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90fejwVz02g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kodo rider hero
range, str

>Q. Devour
the kodo beast can store in his body a hero (allied or enemy). If it is an ally, it last for 3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds and recieves kodo rider commanding presence amplified health regen (for example, if commanding presence gives 50% more health regen to non devoured heroes, and 100% health regen to kodo rider, the devoured allied hero will recieve 100% health regen). If it is an enemy, it last for 2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds (less than ally) and does 50/70/90/110 damage per second. Can't devour more than one hero.
Mana cost 100, cd 20/16/12/10

>w. Commanding presence
Aura. Amplifies the health regen of the affected units by 50%/70%/90%/110% in a 900 radius around the kodo rider. Also, it amplifies even more health regen to the kodo rider depending on the amount of allied heroes affected (10% per hero)

>e. Spit
Spits in a direction and slows enemies affected in a cone in front of Kodo rider by 20%/25%/30%/35%. If kodo rider has devoured a hero, it spits the hero in the direction. If the hero hits an enemy hero, both the spitted the hero (ally or enemy) and the enemy hero are damaged by 50/100/150/200, ministunned and slowed by 50% amount. Lasts for 4 seconds. The mini stun and the slow only happens if the spitted hero hits an enemy hero.
Mana cost 70/80/90/100, cd 10/9/8/7

>R. War song
Costs mana to keep playing (10/20/30 per second). Can be cancelled anytime you want. Gives 20/30/40 flat movement speed, 5/10/15 armor and 15%/20%/25% status resistance to every allied hero affected in a 600/800/1000 radius. Kodo rider is disarmed during war song. War song stops during disables but it resumes after. Lasts for 20 seconds.
mana cost 100, CD 80/70/60

Talents

level 10
>+90 gold/min
>+10% commading presence amplified regen

level 15
>300 health
>40 movement speed

level 20
>+10 armor during War song
>+10% status resistance during war song

level 25
>Spit now stuns, 2 seconds
>Devour lasts +2 seconds

>meme hammer riki
>use it once on a creep wave
>move up to tower
>already off cooldown
how is this item balanced again?

What headphones are those?

>ded thread
>ded game

rip gulag

Is there a flowchart for Brew Split? Like
>stun target DPS
>lift healer/tanky hero
>purge enemy illusions
Some shit like that.

how about using your damn brain

>EG actually didn't qualify
how do we fix Sharteezy?

>na`vi x VP @ dreamleague
>undying spamming decay on mid
Is this how you play undying?

chen is free mmr wtf

>Tinker or sf mid with a roaming pudge every fucking game

*bans tinker*

Was Shartour fucking drunk last night? His performance on SF was a whole new level of awful. Not just bad but by far the worst performance I've ever seen from him.

I'm looking for those videos where voice lines are mashed up to say lewd or racist things like tuskar saying "OH BREWMASTER'S PENIS PUMP, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY THIS" or invoker saying "WHAT JOY IT IS, BEING HITLER!"

I know MrHoundmaster did some, but someone else made the ones I'm looking for.

>le 50% face

how could we possibly give you a flow chart for this? it depends on the situation
stun the person you want to kill (usually)
tornado someone you dont want to do anything
figure out who those are for yourself depending on the game and who is involved in the fight

Reminder that all the shilling comes from one guy

youtube.com/watch?v=90fejwVz02g

how do we know youre not actually that guy posting your own picture constantly because youre desperate for attention?

Got one right here m8.

what do you do when you're playing position 5 and your mid od has a total of 8k hero damage after the match, which lasted a good 40 minutes?

Thanks mate. I can be do good in games.

Why would anyone willingly out themselves as a peruvian that barely plays the game, yet acts like hot shit? He probably got a 6-month ban from matchmaking which is why he's crying so much now.

kys for being a supportbabby who doesnt have the skill to play mid and instead gave it to a retard

whats your motivation here though? youve posted this picture a lot lately

Because I want people to stop replying to him because it's clear every time he gets a (You) it only encourages him.

how about me, drone? dota is dying because of redditors like you cheering for every turd they add based on reddit threads

>na`vi is ba-

situation a: spite pick mid, other player gets angry and the chances of a decent game are close to zero
situation b: be a team player, hope the other guy is decent enough and if he is, there is a decent game of dota 2

Maybe I should stop going for the latter and just be an asshole like everyone else.

>Complains about the discord
>Shills his own discord later
Mods should start filtering invite links.

i hope he gets banned anyway
i also think dota is dying but for different reasons to this retard blizzdrone thirdie
him being around just makes my argument look bad due to getting lumped in with him

>be puppey
>hate that fat fuck slacks and his gradeschool humor
>hey he's not that bad
>he's actually cool to hang with
>explore malaysia with him
>be buddies
slakcs has won puppey over
why hasn't he won you?

I'm sure he is an alright guy in real life but we only get to see his online persona which is shit.

i mean slacks is the jester of dota he abandons his consciousness to entertain

>razes down your safelaner
why aren't you spamming offlane sf?

Which starting items?
6 tangoes and 8 clarities?

when do i get to play against a team that has a jungle legion commander?

i've had two games with one on my team but never seem to play against opponents with one

pretty much
sometimes i go with boots too
as long as you can hit your razes you can zone out anyone

>hits your safelane for 30 damage
>razes you for 65 damage then runs out of mana after 3 shots
>he has to stay back and wait for his clarity
>you hit level 3 while he's still level 1
>he's forced to jungle with his 30 damage

I'm bored so I'll respond to your bait.

What are some good guides to watch to up my game? I only play unranked but yasp says my estimated MMR is 3.8K

if it's unranked then reduce your estimated mmr by 1k.

>razes you for 430 damage at level one
nice try kiddo

By the time you deal 430 damage worth of raze at level 1 the safelane will already be at level 5

Will do

What are some good guides to watch to up my game? I only play unranked but I should be somewhere around 2.8K MMR

>stacks jungle and recovers farm in 1 minute
Easy

>yeah dude lets just raze this quad stack with my level 1 raze hehe , that's right I'm gonna recover , just let me be useless for another 15 minutes while their carry is free farming

s-shut up!

Well it depends on your role, I recommend watching a pro player in their perspective ingame. I can't really help you much without knowing your real mmr since every bracket has its own problems . Maybe watch pro player streams and learn the basic item builds/farming rotations and timings I guess.

>dota 2

>Implying this means you're a different person
>Even if that were true, being opposed to a literal blizzard shill shitposting every thread means you support everything Valve has ever done
Nice argument fag.

unironically just won a game with 9 spics in it on USE

fuckers had the gal to ask me if i hablo espanol at the start and then got mad when i wasnt one of them

trumps virtual wall when?

t. spic

she say do you love me
i tell her only partly
i only love my bed and my momma
im sorry

>trumps virtual wall when?
never. theyre just going to add AOE gold and gold incentives to make them act less savagely. this is the non-racist reddit solution to dota problems.

>trumps virtual wall when?
what happened to the language based matchmaking update?

idk mate but i just queued again and got 6 of the same hombres

matchid

>Getting reported by a teammate now deducts 50 gold from your starting amount next game, this stacks per-party within a match
ez

you forgot backstabbing supports or whoever is being focused
stun and invis have the same cd so whenever u stun somebody you tab e click somebody whoever is being focused

I wish amerimutts just quit the game, imagine the improvement in quality

So, what happened? What went wrong? Is the era of MOBAS finally ending? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? I don't see people playing these games as years before, battle royale and the era of on-demand content is upon us.

You did

This obsession is unhealthy for you user.

OH NO NO NONONONONO!
*wheeze*

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude i tried to play another match of csgo and got salty since we didnt won. I still think TF2 should be like those 2 games, that game is so fast paced and many people like it. His only mistake was being released before Esports.

>Dota 2
>actual players
>CS:GO
>hat bots
???

here it is, i won again with them by skillfully randoming pango and going 5-0 in the first 10 or so mins

Game has soft region lock you know.
It just means what we already know. America isn't white.

majority white tho

>ES more lasthits than KOTL
what

shaker was offlane and idk wtf kotl was doing

i was too busy running around as pango slapping bitches in the ass

>majority white tho
>56%

the current president didn't even get the majority vote what does that word even mean nowadays

Sex with TA

What's DotA's most useless ability talent?

Those hips look suited for bearing my children

brainsap dmg
1s cd and 400dmg sound sgood on paper, but i guess if you're at the level i'll just blink on you and 2hit you when you show

puck level 25 rapid fire

t. torte de lini

>tombstone on death
>reward the enemy for killing you with free gold

torte de lini is a shitter but if he says don't get the rapid fire dream coil he's right, it's fucking useless

>jugg goes mjollnir first instead of bf

another day in the trench

they ruined a winning formula to appease reddit, nothing more

>it's another redditor complains about reddit post

>TA is into handholding

dotards!

she'd just kill you afterward because you learned her body's secrets

What if there was a pre-pick mode?

You pick your hero before queuing and can set up all kinds of filters for what your team and the enemy team can have, and if your filters are too strict, you'll never find a game.

worth

>set filter to "no peruvians" and "no russians"
>never find a game

>queue times goes from 30 minutes to 2 hours
>you never see invoker, tinker and lycan again because everyone wants to play them without counters

So you get captain's mode quality games without the hassle of captain's mode? Sounds like a great idea.

I think Dota should at least try a role-based queue model. I understand why people are against it but I'd want to see what would happen if people queue'd as "core" and "support". Games would then be 3 cores and 2 supports.

b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-bb-b-b-b-bb-ut league of legens did it, so it would kill dota :(

It's probably gonna happen in one of the two week patches. The first patch gives me the impression that these are going to be experimental changes.

What's your motivation to play dota before you grew tired of it /d2g/? I personally realized dota didn't changed much, it's just the players who changed. I've seen plenty people quits because of their skill decay and some others quits because they thought there's nothing to be gained from playing this game even though they didn't put the equal effort to gain them be it money, enjoyment or knowledge.

I've seen game euthanizers here at /d2g/ and these exact kind of people started evolved into dota 2 general board euthanizers, this kind should be the least kind you want to become, people who put their efforts into convincing other people to not play the game and how shit the game is based from dota experience they had when they put their half-assed effort in before.

git gud

I quit because I had a 20 game winstreak and nothing changed over the course of those 20 games.

Why are you assuming that I grew tired of it?