Why are you not picking this up in your portfolio?

Xvg. Very cheap and huge gain potentials. Just check the price. Thank me over a year that i made you aware if this coin. I got almost a million coins so.

>it's cheap

Um, is that it?

Buy low sell high. I guess you miss the point. If you invest 100 bucks or whatever. Whhat donyou have to lose?cant go much lower from current price does it? Investing 101.
I will hold this long term so that i can buy an apartment from it. It is worth the risk and i will nit die if i lose $100 anyway but the potential is really really huuuugem

Ugh I was excited, but it's PoW, what does it have offer?

OP, do you realy think this hasn't been shilled before? Have you even bothered to investigate the coin? Are you aware of the amount of coins in supply?

Yes i have and am aware. Have you seen the supply in xrp?
Like i said. It is there for cheap. Really cheap and it is up to you if you buy now cheap a small amount and let it there for a few years or buy at a hugher price and way less coins. Even if it is 50 bucks. You cant die from it. Buy low and sell high.
I willnhold this years since i bought it cheap before any news and the herd is coming and get notice. Nobody gives a rats about supply anyway since much more money is pouring in daily into cryptocurrencies. But up to you if you want to buy 1 coin for 1 dollar or find such jewels and buy 100 for 1 dollar before the herd is bringing up the price.

But nig, there is no evidence that 'The herd' is coming at all, it has a kindof nice website, and could be subject to a pump and dump, which it may already have been by the looks of the charts, but other than that it is a shitty proof of work coin and doesn't offer much value plus I can't find the whitepaper

Could be. But still if it goes i want to be in from the bottom instead of paying more for less coins. You guys clearly think to become billionaires overnight. You will get many cold feets along the way. All i see is people hyping on certain coins and then start crying if the rally stalls and become bagholders. Now there is a chance to accumulate cheap and it is still not good?ok then don't. It is your money anyaway,i just pointed out that this is ready to move soon and might get up to 100x gain once this coin gets some news and hyped like xrp and then you can buy for 20 times as much,if not more and way less coins. Investment 101. Buy low sell high to the herd

Price has little to do with it though, you can find plenty of shitcoins that are this cheap, though this one has 13.4 BILLION coins in circulation, thus it is harder to move this coin in any direction pricewise

Who gives a rats about the current coin circulation? Xrp will have 100 billion. Vtc has just 500 million or so. Money is coming in and have to go somewhere at one point in the future.

Invest wisely. Good luck to all short term speculators.

I understand where you're coming from, but you need to understand now that not all coins are simply going to go that high. 100x gains is clearly unrealistic. There are way too many coins in circulation. It offers nothing new or noteworthy. It's been around for a long time and has previously been subject to PnD schemes. There is absolutely NOTHING to differentiate this coin from the hundreds of others out there that are crawling along without notice. Verge has been repeatedly shilled here and elsewhere, and it has yet to see any kind of movement for better or for worse. Trading depth has reached a whopping 5 sats on average over the last months. Verge just isn't built to be one of those massive gainers. OR you'd need to attract billions of money into it to start seeing noticeable gains in price.

Poloniex listing in the next batch. I'm a XVG millionaire on Bittrex

Wrong. Cause tgere is something brewing. And they also get listed on poloniex soon. But like i said,you can make few % or make 10's% or hundreds or thousands. Go buy less coin for the same money and make way less % in tge next year. So i don't fully agree with your pov on xvg. But ok i will buy more.and more at current price levels untill it liftsoff. Then i will sell them to people like you who have the fomo. That's how business works. Buy low sell high. Then buy high and sell higher
Rinse and repeat. I bet you dont make hundreds of % gains with xrp in the same timewindow.

You're still not getting it. You'll need BILLIONS of cashmoneyflow from people putting their money into it, and they'll want a good reason for why they should be putting this money into XVG.

"It's only 5 sats bro only uphill from here" is NOT a good reason. Tons of coins get listed on different exchanges. Can you guess what else a lot of coins do? Get delisted from exchanges due to lack of trading and volume.

I'm not saying it's impossible for it to see growth, I'm saying it's more liely to not see much growth in this case. And if it does, it will be everything BUT huge growth if the volume doesn't reach levels equivalent to current big gainers and more purely because there are so many coins in circulation.

You are placing bets on an utopian scenario where you got in at 5 sats and sell your bags at 5000 for a fortune. I understand the feeling you are experiencing. Every crypto trader is seeking this one high. It's the big dream we are all hoping to score. Stuffing money into random single digit sat coins, reasoning that it will only get higher from there on out is not very likely to get you there however.

But it's your money.
Good luck.

Listen to me you autistic newfag. If you want to shill a shitcoin, tell us WHY its worth buying. Tell us about what problems it plans to tackle or what it brings to this world. If you just say "cuz it cheap" then so is your shit yet I don't see a reason to invest in that either.

I just trade some shitcoins i had to buy some of this, PUMP IS COMING

>Call people newfags for shilling XVG
>this well known coin is older than his virginity
>expect to be spoonfed instead of doing his own research
Typical reddit newcoiner

You're wasting your time. Invest your money on something that will fluctuate. For example, if there's good news about XVG like I don't know, implementing segwit. You'll compound your money quicker through small incremental trades rather than bag holding for no reason and then praying for a windfall. If you want to wait for a pump and dump, be my guest but liquidity is it's own form of currency and you can't waste it on a coin that will be lame duck for a few years.

Keep an eye on it, but don't bother until you see something happening.

Why would you need billions? Market cap is only at 1.6 million atm.

With only $50 million increase in market cap you would be already making 30x gains.

You are responding to the completely wrong person, bub.

The dev seems like a really chill guys from the ANN thread.
But there's no info on the team in their website. Anyone know what kind of people are behind this?
>inb4 pajeet

>Call people newfags for shilling XVG
Lacking reading comprehension I see. I'm calling him a newfag for not providing a reason.

>this well known coin is older than his virginity
Again, it's about the shilling pitch, not the damn coin.

>expect to be spoonfed instead of doing his own research
Why would I waste my time doing research on something I am not interested in just because a random person told me about it? No interest, no research.

I responded to OP right? It's the correct person.

LOL, you don't get it. start calculating how much capital XRP would need to gain 100% from here and how much XVG. Duh, now go back to your reddit little fag.

Ah yes, my bad.

Exactly. and this is where the power of XVG comes in. Also not to mention that it isn't the first time they mentioned that it will be listed on poloniex what draws of course more capital. Still not to late to get on the train.

>I'm not interested in this potential gain because some random person told me about it
What the fuck are you doing on an anonymous board, retard? Go bac to red-dit or twitter, you will find the same info with names. You're a cancer.
If the coin is shilled it's because news are about to come. This coin has been shilled here for three consecutive days on the rumors of a polo listing.
It seems you're not even able to read the indicators: this coin has only 6-9 BTC trading volume on Bittrex on average. We're at 24 BTC right now... If you can't see this coin has had an accumulation phase for severa months and retested support a week earlier + news from the devs on slack.
This coin is at least a x5, probably a x10, maybe a x20.
You're welcome newcoiner

I'm an investor, not day trader. I don't care about your caps and triangles and drawn lines. Give me a decent product and I'll throw money at it but if all you've got is "flagz for mad gainz" then keep doing what you're doing. I make money off idiots like you.

>I'm an investor
>give me a product
No way you invested in anything in your life, NEET.
Do your own research and stop begging

When is the poloniex listing happening? I plan on buying this shit once I reopen my bank account in a few days, don't wanna miss it.

it will never happen.

FUCK YEAH FINALLY!

Been holding XVG since 4 satoshi, already up to 8 satoshi, It'll go to at least 20 satoshi tomorrow. Just look at the chart, it's re-doing last year's pump.

You heard it first.

Another nigger spouing nonsense about coin supply, just look at DOGE ans its supply you dumbshit nigger! Now look at DOGE market cap! It's 120 MILLION! Now look at XVG cap, it's only 1 Million with gazillion less supply.

Fucking dumbfuck nigger I swear.

can someone explain relationshp between market cap and price?

Price = market cap / coin supply

Example of bitcoin

BTC price = $29,701,622,468 / 16,323,250 BTC

BTC Price = $1819.59

At the end of the day, market cap is what really matter. At 1 million market cap like XVG, an increase to 5 Million market cap will net you x5 profit. Coin supply can go fuck itself.

Market cap is the total value of all the coins in circulation if God were to cash out all the coins at once
(Price) * (# of coins) = Market Cap

Market cap and price are inseparable in determining a worthy coin, without one another, (usually market cap is left out) you can't determine if it is just an absolute shitcoin even though it's "cheap and has nowhere to go but up" like LEPEN

Why buy Verge when you could just buy Myriad? Noobs.

but dont all the newish coins start with low market caps? so how does that help you determine if an early coin is good or not. I guess since theyre all low price 1-10 sats you want a higher # of coins?

That is true that all new coins start as such,
But with new coins they have yet to prove themselves at all in the market,
In that beginning time, almost all things you can normally look at for a coin that has been trading a while cannot be applied.
New coins usually grow just based on hype, and then a little later based on fundamentals, and then there is a correction to a more modest price and then one can begin to see what the coin will do.
All of that is basically to say that price and market cap do not determine a good coin from a bad coin u dummy! Just a scam or a shill from a real coin. If that makes sense, pardon I'm drunk

How much sats jump is possible? Bought at 7

xvg is actually a pretty legit coin

has a tor/i2p compatible wallet. not in itself anything remarkable, but the dev was, as of a month ago, talking about tor/i2p mixing. this makes it safer than regular coin-mixing (which is traceable, according to the dev)

plus you can buy hotsauce with it

This is the first post that actually contributes to the thread

That's the saddest fucking portfolio I've ever seen. Step up. BTW Verge is not going anywhere. Good luck getting out.

Sad or not, holding it for years anyway.
You have nothing to show. How sad is that?

Like i said. Proove me wrong. See all others seeing their value evaporate without taking action. Even bitcoin goes down. Power of xvg. Get in before it is to late

what is your entry point? I got mine at 4 satoshi. If I sold now at 6 I already gain 50%.

5 and holding for really long. so don't expect to sell even if it gains 1000%. I have a very good plan with it.If it dips I buy more.

Good, I remember back then when BELA Coin was sub 20 satoshi on poloniex and I mock people who buy it.

Granted, it took years for it to reach 10,000 satoshi. But at the end of the day they are the last one to laugh with 500x gain.

POWER OF XVG