/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2711
Bow to the King
Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Pack 2 (May 26th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
*Read carefully the cards
*Go to /dIg/ for your nostalgia pandering ft. woodland sprite shenanigans

The other one was first but fuck Rei lol

>actually going through with fucking up the numbering
>Le ebin Link VRAINS Pack 2 meme

Wrong thread number Brandish fag. Stay mad.

which thread's the real one?

WORLDS

This one because it has the right number

dis one

>OCG: LINK VRAINS Pack 2 (May 26th)
wow, this pack totally definitely exists! 2ch said so!

gonna have to trust you on that one
didn't vjump say vrains pack 2 exists?

Wasn't confirmed in VJUMP?

Anyway, if it wasn't then someone will delete it in the next OP, big deal.

>being retarded enough to believe bait this blindingly obvious

it's not that funny

I am fine with that, honestly. It's better than shit like pic related, when they completely ruin card names to fit the archetype.

even Haru has become a PTE

rarararurururararara

>at locals
>kid really wants a $20 card I have
>he has a box full of commons and low priced holos
>spent 10 minutes searching for anything with value
>nothing, all shit
>give him the card since I can't see how he could possibly even get the card in the future
>kid looks pissed as fuck
>not get even a thank you from him
This is why we don't have more players helping out newbies/poor players, because of the few who are ungrateful shits.

It's a kid, what were you expecting?

Haru Rarara Ururara Ra Harururararara Urara

A thank you or a happier expression, because I've helped people before him and know how they react. At least normal ones.

What card was it?

Hey guys, Konami is giving away free Ash Blossoms at their headquarters! V Jump confirms it!

Some people just want to believe Cloudians will get a Link monster.

As I said someone will delete it in the next OP and move on.

Inspector Boarder

You haven't been around many kids. Sometimes kids just get angry for no reason and act like little shits. All kids do that.

I want to shuffle my cards on that forehead.

I think you glossed over the most important word in my reply: kid. I don't hang around kids but I'm sure being a little shit isn't uncommon among them.

>"first thread" declining
>this thread thriving
Even the blind could tell where this is going.

At least I learned from this experience, don't deal/trade with people under 18 at locals anymore. The people who have good cards are all over 20 anyway.

>Another set leaks before Konami can put articles out for it
I swear they rely on the sets leaking these days so that the players can do their work for them.

Anyone got a collage of the World Legacy lore?

Anyone here have a fun cheesey Black Luster Soldier deck?

There was literally nothing of importance in that set leak besides the 2 Toon reprints. Literally everything else was from the OCG version.

nope
i don't know if anyone even plays bls

>play altergiest at locals
>manage to win 3 games in a row vs meta
>lose to fucking trickstars in round 4
God I need multifaker NOW

>Expecting anything out of a stun player
This one's on you, sorry.

>giving kids cards

Dude, these nigglets steal shit or attempt to steal shit when you're not looking.

>but the kid wasn't black, user

I'm not calling just black kids nigglets, I'm calling all kids nigglets with the utmost prejudice.

reposting for the guy who asked about Nidoran

Not the TCG. Male and female Nidoran were made as two separate species in the first games, because they have different stats and evolution lines based on gender. Gen 4 introduced the concept of having branched evolutions based on gender (male Burmy evolve into Mothim, females evolve into Wormadam), and Gen 6 introduced a Pokemon (Meowstic) whose stats are different depending on gender while still being the same species. The Nidorans are still separate species however, because making the male and female the same species would mean every Pokemon that comes after them in the Pokedex would have their number shifted up a few

huh, interesting

Imagine the sound made when Ash gets hit on the head with a steel chair

Very good.

Who's the weakest player in this general?

me :^(

Who's the darkest player in this general?

Im a collector first, then a seller, and finally a duelist...

We need a good Lion archetype. I like lions.

Someone mentioned the Arc-V manga was ending early. Can they elaborate on that?

Me.

>own Domain Monarchs
>own DM
>own Darklords
>have a bunch of Vampire Vamps in my binder
>have stuff for Diabolos

Now if only Vampires were cheesey.

Rather than ending at 9 Volumes like GX, 5Ds and Zexal, it's ending around Volume 7.

Both my parents are from Nigeria so me.

>Own DM

no furries allowed

Despite me playing edgelord decks I'm actually really upbeat. So not me.

>when people think you're referring to the autism version of "dark" rather than the physical one

I’m not a furry. What if the art was like Nekroz and humans just wore the dead lions as armor.

what's your least favorite deck aesthetically? Mine is world chalice, it's just so ramshackle; all function and no form

>humans just wore the dead lions as armor.
Are you okay?

>cute loli lion girl
count me in

Think again

We also need a good Scorpion archetype

This but with lions or different big cats like jaguars or bob cats and serval cats

I wish, I wish, upon a fish for a T0 Dragon meta.

You want the dead game Luck and Logic then

>dragon rulers

I don't have any copies of Time Machine lying around.

Arc-V is poison at this point.

Isn't it hilarious that over the course of this game's history that we've only had like 6 meta dragon decks despite all the support they get and the most successful one got ban hammered out of existence?

plague, actually, you usually have to ingest the poison

all the good dragons get hit
Chaos emperor
DaD
rulers

>you have main decked options for the deck you hate
>lose game 1 to them
>side more hate for that deck
>you don't see any of your main and side deck hate in game 2 but win anyway because you're not a retard
>game 3
>no hand traps in starting hand
>still don't draw your hate cards
>low on life, but manage to turn it around somehow
>finally draw one of your main decked options for that deck but time is called
>lose to time when you were literally going to turn it around and win
>opponent shows me his next draws, he literally was going to be in topdeck shit cards mode
Can't get mad at the opponent, he played well, but furious I lost to factors outside my control

Not really an archetype, but Dragon Rulers. I wish they could come back.
Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes are lame as fuck in comparison, and there is no other non shit tier Dragon deck.

Dragons aren't as numerous as Warriors or Machines, and a lot of them are the boss monsters of other decks, like Scrap or Judgment, actual pure Dragon decks are quite rare

Most boss monsters are Dragons, even if we don't get many actual Dragon decks.

>not owning decks you like

What are you? Poor?

>liking DM
what. the. fuck.

Don't forget REDMD.

Honestly, with CED at 3 over in Japan and not doing anything, I think KoA can start taking off the rest of the dragons.
DaD and REDMD are long overdue for a semi-limit but Rulers need another 2 years before they can be limited.

Fuck, I didn't see the "least" and ignored the other half of the post.

I hate ABC, especially Dragon Buster. It looks so fucking dumb for a boss monster.

Eh man people can like things even if they suck dicks.

Fuck the CED errata. CED didn't deserve that. The TCG is better off with CED being broken and banned than with what they did to CED.

>I hate ABC
Hi irs.

now you know how I feel about Brio and Dark Strike Fighter

this desu
i hate erratas so much, all they do is ruin classic cards by making them pack filler trash

Literally who.

i mean blue eyes is also shit but dont tell kaiba fag that
i would honestly play abc if it didnt look like it was made of legos, dragon buster looks so gay

Speaking of Errata, wasn't there a recent announcement about a card getting one soon? 5 bucks says it's Neptune.

>tfw Assault Core resembles a mechanical scorpion
>tfw the other two monsters and their boss monster are both dragon themed
>tfw the originals and the magnet warrior retrains are complete ass

You guys are right, even C-Dragons was a mix of LIGHT and DARK goodstuff feat Dr.Red and Lightpulsar and Disaster/Hopeless Dragon was just REDMD turbo with Prime Material on the side.

"Pure" Dragon decks have always been somewhat of a myth, they always incorporate some kind of outside support to aid them.

neptune can rot on the banlist forever. nobody shed a tear when it left, and nobody is begging to see it come back

I think it's just Konami telling us Yugi-related Archetypes are going to suck balls.

The only one that doesn't suck all the time is Buster Blader since if you run a Demise variant you can just cheese your opponent so fucking hard they lose their shit.

>the actual combination design that worked was vehicroid bosses
fucking VEHICROIDS

>I hate ABC, especially Dragon Buster. It looks so fucking dumb for a boss monster.

DMfags fucking SEETING

isn't abc based off of the manga version of xyz? even if it's not, i wish dragon buster looked killer like mosaic manticore does

Worms, yeah
Worms

This looks like an actual cool mech, ABC-Dragon Buster looks fucking retarded

Not to mention that the last trap they got is absolutely stupid since it sets up the complete monster lock all by itself.

Sure you can just pass your turn since Dragon Destroyer can't attack directly but it's still disgusting.

not him but i just want some actual cool looking mechs, old v-z were some of my favorite cards, abc just looks lame

This doesn't even look good, but it still looks better than Dragon Buster.

I mean look at this stupid piece of fucking shit by comparison, they just stuck B and C's body onto the sides of Assault Core's tail and called it a day
Not only that A-to-Z guarantees there will never be an D or an E, and shafts over VWXYZ instead for fucking Chazz/Manjoume memes

The Chad Lego
The Virgin Mega Bloks

VWXYZ was already a Chazz exclusive, so I don't know what you're on about