So, anyone know where I can get one of these babies from? that's a trusted place?

So, anyone know where I can get one of these babies from? that's a trusted place?

Few of them and +$100 a day, with $3200usd.

Sounds a bit too good to be true though.

and if you buy more of those things with your profit, you're compounding interest

which Albert Einstein said is the eight wonder of the world

>quote Einstein
>I'm smart

eighth* I swear I can spell

I started in BTC mining, made about 3x less than I would have just buying and holding. You first need fucking cheap power, second you need the ASIC before it's released, third you need to make sure it is online ALL THE TIME

>pic related

as in, buy two, $100 X 32 days = buy two more after 32 days

buy one every two weeks

profit from profits crazy

Here's the profit of this unit.

If I dumped 10k on this I'd probably max my power load for residential.

The ROI seams worth it, I use to do doge coin mining, spent $300 on power, now it's worth $1000 for 1.2million (Used radeon 290's)

That's pretty ok.

I was thinking if I dumped a bunch of cash and earned $200 a day, I could quit my job or something, not that I would.

I have about 15k spare and looking for something to invest, and if I had these miners, every new coin that comes out I could mine the guts out of and sit on what I've mined.

I've been looking into this too.
Only drawback is that they aren't available just yet, only preorders at the moment.
Not really keen on having almost 2k tied up for ages.

At 18 cents a kw/h I don't see you being competitive for long, I was able to net 7 cents and would not have covered my costs if the price of BTC hadn't risen, there are motherfuckers getting 1 cent.

Some tips anyway well you also need to account for difficulty increase over time, this is the most important and what will really sting you. Pool fees should be accounted for as well. On top of that you'll need to select a power supply and account for it's efficiency, you'll be drawing more than 1300 watts from the wall to feed it 1300 DC. I don't know what country you're in but you may be OK to run 4 of those on an existing circuit, anymore and you need electrical work done. Also they're fucking loud and hot, so under the bed won't work.

What you should expect to happen is that when these drop the difficulty is going to go through the fucking roof because everyone mining LTC will be running one, or thousands of them, that's how you get necked by power prices because you can't recoup fast enough to turn a profit.

That makes sense, sounds like a bit of a headache, but owning 1 or 2 wouldn't hurt i don't think?

Listen up close - mining is all about operating efficiency and you need 2 things

>Free electricity
>SCALE

The only reason you need scale is because without it you will never get the ASICs fast enough. You watch the difficulty pump before you even get one, this is because fucking bitmain will use them first, and when they're satisfied their whale clients will get first dibs.

Basically you'll be late to the race every time and unless your power is cheaper than a cent you're also running it in timberlands.

Thats the thing, I don't actually pay for power where I currently am.
By scale, do you mean start off immediately running several mining rigs?

It's a bit of a headache, but honestly a bit of fun too, just be prepared for the real possibility that you might not ROI. If you do attempt it you want to do everything you can to take delivery as quickly as possible, get it fired up immediately and do not let it stop. Where are you that power is 18 cents? You need to try and get that as low as possible, I used an on / off peak plan that slammed the average down

Free power and you should be OK. By scale I mean you need to be a customer who buys a shit ton of antminers, us little guys are last on the list after the big fish to be supplied.

Chinese owns thousands of thousands
Can you compete with chink capitalism?

I'm australian, I don't know what power cost is, last I herd it's .18c

I had a customer doing some coins with gtx1060's he said it's pretty good atm.

I don't remember the coin he was doing.

Why would I need to compete? Why not just have a few miners and make a few $1000 profit in a few months?

Sheeit, I only really have the capital to get maybe 5 or so.
That's not even considering a new computer rig, since I doubt I would be able to run all 5 off my PC, despite it being new.
If you're in QLD, you've got lowest prices in the country.
If you're in SA, don't bother since power prices are ridiculous.

This is what I was talking about scale, the competitive advantage isn't actually in having more machines running, it's being able to get them before anyone else and taking advantage of the low difficulty - so they can mine a lot quickly before things start to really slow up. It can also help with the electricity price like the mob who's set up next to the hydro plant.

nigga unless you got a warehouse don't bother

In victoria.

Those miners come in July 15th so, I'm pretty skeptical.

No you don't need a computer to run these, but there may be other costs that notch up your outlay a little. For me it was power supplies, electrical work, switch, cables, and fucking wifi power adapters because they would randomly stop mining and need a hard reset. Import tax and FX fees as well.

what a possible profit from 1 miner, if my electricity cost is 0.06 per kW?

Is this viable? I live in a university owned apartment complex with inclusive electricity and have all costs covered.

Yes in the way that it is possible to profit from panhandling, idiot.

how much capital do you need to start a small mining farm? Is there even any point if you live in Australia where it tends to get quite hot?

>be me
>take asic to uni along with laptop
>put asic behind a chair or something in the row of computers
>leave books and bag
>gets left alone all day
>dont have to pay for electricity
>profit

God I love it

unless, of course, you do it in the outback and start a solar power farm too

Why not just buy a few a mine other coins like nem and gnt?

coins that you think are going to moon?

I don't know the first thing about mining but in Australia, a 100kW commercial solar power system costs between $130k-$200k. How much income would a system like that potentially generate?

very nice haha, drain those bitches

h-tt-p:--//w-ww--.dhg-ate.-com/product/bit coin-m-iner-an-t-m-i-ner-s7-2-7th-asic-miner/3923707-5-9.html

plus use coupons and you can get another $10.00 off. + If you do it from app you'll save another $10.00

so the ultimate mining ant is? for btc ltc and eth?

Already extensively researched this, the LTC miner you posted is crazy profitable right now but there are none available sub-4K. They sold out of all the units until the July wave.

Difficulty is already skyrocketing since the May units are shipping and coming online. You might make your money back by September if you bought one right now but maybe not due to difficulty spiking so much between now and then.

If you can't get one for under 3.5k don't bother.