pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Why did all tripfags move on from this general but Tharjafag hasnt?

I love Kaden with all my heart! I want him to let me brush his hair and fur! I want to scratch behind his ears! I want to adopt kids with him! He is the most beautiful!

Daddy~

FINISH THE OTHER THREAD

>Robin already has Armor March
>Guard is a meme skill I can get from Titania
>Tharja and Rhajat would prefer Brazen Atk/Spd over Atk/Spd bond
>best user of it would be Masked Marth thanks to Falchion refine but that's a big investment for someone I only use in AA
>I wasted 94 orbs for some -Atk unit that'll just rot in my barracks until someone comes along that can use this skill properly

This world is cruel

>EliwoodAnon exposed himself as a falseflagger and left in shame
>BerukaAnon just kinda disappeared
>LuthierAnon left after being convinced by a based user that his tripfagging was not helping Luthier's reputation
>TailtiuAnon just disappeared

>Raul

Also, I'm the user who made the Innes thread. Sorry, anons. I tried to make an on-time thread and didn't know somebody else was jumping the gun.

This is your wife.

Good gods, what a mess you've all made with these new threads. I'm going to sleep, hopefully there'll only be one thread active in 8 hours.

Sorry VeroVero, I'm already married to a foxy boy

Ike?! More like bike!
Heh...like bike... I'm pretty clever...

Blessed image

The same reason you're still here. And I'm still here.

At least you got her man

Soldier? More like LOLdier!
Heh, LOLdier...I'm pretty clever...

Too bad

But I don't want to marry a little kid

I don't even know why people are suddenly bringing up Innes anyway.
He's a forgettable archer in a game that has decent characters and his stat spread looks nothing like his stat spread from Sacred Stones.

I don't even know why I bothered rolling for her, I don't even like her that much. The free BLyn is enough for me, I've made a huge mistake.

Give me back my orbs

There should be an option to lock banners so you don't roll on them

Im not even here

>You will never send Gunnthra images of you fucking your waifu
>You will never turn Gunnthra into a mental cuckqueen
Why live?

Tharja? More like Trashja!
Heh... Trashja... I'm pretty clever...

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

>TailtiuAnon just disappeared
I never left

You should practice self-control, it's an important thing to have even outside of gacha games.

Reminder that kippu is a lizfag. We don't want her kind here.

>try to roll for Tana again
>literally can't stop getting 3* shitters like donnel
It's gonna be another one of those 5% pity rate pulls, isn't it?

IT'S NOT FAIR

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOHAN'S TURN

CHADHAN WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE DRAGON BALL

add sara
or like, literally anyone from thracia, I'm not picky

Jamke when

Yes?

Don't you want us in your gacha game user....

I want to kill Zieg! He's a dumb TRAITOR!

lol nop

Boy is built like a brick oven

I used to be able to save up, but now I can't. At least I still have 283 right now, but damn.

I think it's also cause I need a lot of fodder units to complete some builds so I thought I could get lucky and maybe pull a few of them. The 5 Donnels I pulled said otherwise.

Is Sieg Zelgius done right?

I was talking about him with some other anons after an user asked "who's the Seto Kaiba of FE?". He's a solid pre-promote Sniper, though SS feels more Enemy Phase-heavy.
I like talking about him because he's one of my favorites in the series characterization-wise.

No thanks
she is ugly and not a good character
same reason why I do not waifu azura

> game gives you the unit you want
>The IVs are + whatever stat is the most useless

Why are we Pokémon again? If I'd actually spent irl money for some if this shit I'd be even more ass blasted than I already am

I think we need more kippu condom edits.

LIZ LOVE!

Thats too bad shes your wife now
Azura too

Enjoy your Finn, Leif, Nanna

just inject it lol

Don't worry user, I'm still here and when my wife Yumina gets into the game I'll still be here.

Any advice on what to do with a +Atk / -Spd Amelia?

Dayum

My kouhai looks like THAT????

>game gives you unit you don't want
>has amazing IVs that make up for it
I unironically like IVs.

Does anyone else have a group of 5* units sitting in their barracks that are still level 1 for some reason? There's some that are TT rewards but some pity breakers are just chilling here

283 is a good number, just keep a minimum amount of orbs before you spend it on anything (eg. 300, barring your holy grail for merges/etc).

I don't really build many units so I can't sympathize. They haven't added many characters I want to play with, or I'm too afraid to fodder off rare skills in case that another unit in the future wants them.

Bold fighter

I'd buy it just to rub my dick all over her.

>I didn't get Hector but that +atk/-spd Sheena is fine haha

that's a big girl
I might just download that game now

Now that we have quite a few more skills available than at launch, how are people using their Camus?

I have a lvl 1 +atk/-res >>>>Xander's son
I got him on the Vike banner and was planning to use him for atack tactic until a I looked at IVs and realized Lilina was also Attack tactic fodder. I havn't built him because I like Roy more and I never got many gen 2 fates units to begin with.

femui exists solely to make the other girls in group pictures look better

If I get 5* dupes with shit IVs I usually leave them at level one to wait to be foddered.

That being said, I suggest you build Clive. He's basically cav Lukas and idk why people sleep on him - he's actually pretty useful.

doesn't matter because horses can't inherit fucking any of them

I fucking despise this Tempest Trial.

Why is mashu so thicc?

Lissa +6

ID: 6404738024

Fuck man I would give up getting almost any 5 star for a good IV MRobin/Raigh/ATiki/Shanna

I don't have a 40% so I haven't even been doing it

>few more skills available than at launch
There's bonds and brazen I guess, but I don't know if I'd sacrifice holiday units for camus. Mine still just has fury 2 and vantage.

Is this worth foddering a Fae for? Or should I just try to salvage her with LnD3 and possibly a speed seal? Honestly not feeling like blowing 20k feathers for +1 atk/spd for a pve unit though

Post tempest scores/teams

Are there really any builds for him that are better than this?

>He has troubles with Lilina
Lmao just use Eiricav.

Alright, you were right about Thani and Gem Weapons, but you are still forgetting

>DC weapons literally no longer have DC when fighting him
>Bladetomes lose their power against him and become normal Tomes with a retarded cooldown penalty
>Ephraim can no longer double him for free
>Breaths are now forced to target his Res
>Raven Tomes are literally no longer safe against him regardless of his B Slot
>Braves are now shit, Reinhardt can't do anything important against him and most Braves not named Elincia probably can't oneshot him
>Owlbaiters are fucked against him

The list could probably go on.

i sincerely hope you're a girl cause he isn't a homo

QR would probably be better than vantage but other units can use the seal better

Am I on to something or am I fucking idiot?
+9 Atk/+12 Spd/+6 Def and Res when next to Blucina

No, she's cute!

Is valentine lilina (+spd -res) better or worse than +5 cecilia?

Who drew that picture of Ike and Corrin showering?

I usually swap out Ninian for whoever needs SP

I WOULD IF I HAD HER

Fuck, I didn't mean QR is better than vantage, I meant QR goes better with vantage, I need to sleep.

Shit, pretend I didn't (You) that person. I was gonna respond to them but ended up forgetting about it.

Replace Darting Blow with like Fury or something. And you probably won't need Swordbreaker either

おっは゜い

I did

> Using Darting Blow
Yes you are
Give her fury

Patrician ship
Hectorfags, Florinafags, and especially Markfags BTFO

Damn. I need one more flyer for my flyer team. Should I roll for Tana or something?

>Hamakaze with purple hair

bravo nasu

I fucking love Tempest trials!

Just gotta get 730 more HM on Clarine before she's maxed! That's about 24 more runs, and I doubt I can do that tonight, but I can get close!

>Letting Verdanites breed

Give her DC

>Ignores bonus damage from blade tomes
there's your nidhogg buff now shut the fuck up

>first maps specifically designed to fuck with your speed and fuck over horses (ie. the forest/tree map)
>double bridge map
>Zelgius bug to screw up your speed because he won't move
>that mountain map which AI loves to get your ranged unit stuck in
>final map being difficult due to enemy ranges
>tons of enemies with movement-effective weaponry
>40% units are all seasonal banner units once again
Easily the worst TT that isn't the first TT.

Oppai?

lad3 will still make her hit 40 spd on attack, but in your case i think db3 would be better, renewal is still good to off-set ragnarok recoil. Also qr is a waste on most mages, especially squishy ones like Celica

if she covered the tattoos with cover powder it'd be perfect