/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

PG 10 FOR THE 3RD TIME FUCK YOU EDITION

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios

>Gameplay
[YouTube] Kingdom Come: Deliverance Walkthrough Part 1 - GAMEPLAY (embed)
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPkhhLC1tf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bows are for fags

pebbles is the best horse and a loyal friend

swords are for fags

why can't i purchase land a build a hand with all this dosh?

I DONT GET WAYFARERS ANY MORE

DOES ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THIS BUG?

I AM USING THE SAVE MOD

>Unexpected Visit
>Run!
>Homecoming
>Awakening
>Train Hard, Fight Easy
>Keeping the Peace
>The Prey
>The Hunt Begins
>Ginger in a Pickle
>Mysterious Ways
>On the Scent

Those are all the main quests. Runt's camp is the end.

Where do you get saddle bags?

Is there a black version of the brigandine pauldrons that matches the brigandine chest here?

I know you can get black vambraces, but I was hoping something with the little plate up top would be possible

same vendor as horse vendor

i use bows and swords and i can confirm

this

try fast traveling between Rattay and ledetchko a couple of times
that road guarantees me a wayfarer everytime i swear

Whoa that's the same armor the Hound wears in GoT.

What are some good spots for a low level character to check out? I just finished the quest where you have to find Ginger and I am pretty low level.

just do side quests and explore
if a quest is too hard you can finish it later

Anybody got the artbook? Just wondered how many pages it has.

Any clever ways to get the unique armor/clothes that people like Radzig and Hanush wear? Can you pickpocket it while they sleep?

theres a camp on the road northeast of neuhof with some plate armor

anyone else carry light?

Haven't been able to do that, but I got Radzigs hood from his chest

>Get imprisoned in your own Keep
>get cucked by your Neighbours bastard
>get had by a Hungarian and your Keep and Wife stolen again
>get shot
does Sir Divish ever get a break? He's got great armour tho, I'm jelly.

Treasure maps dont have enemies and give end game gear.
Hunting is the best and safest way to make money.
Otherwise, just spar Bernard to grind those fighting stats.

I've been doing that all game, it's just bugged my man

>exploring actual bumfuck nowhere in attempt to find treasure
>find wayfaring knight just chilling in a clearing

what the fuck is he doing?

I think they're both brigandines but his seems like exposed metal studs rather than the plates-nailed-under-material like my one

I fucked Theresa. Is that it or can you wife her?

Yes. I got them from Bandits in the Hungarian camp.

How do we make the Cumans pay for their crimes?

>get shot
thanks for the spoilers cunt
is that after the bandit fort main quest?

Looking for fellow wandering kniggers to challenge for the thrill of combat, what else?

which should you buy tho?

is the the fabled 'master stroke' i've heard so much about?

Well, just lost a half hour of progress because this fuckwad got stuck in a corner. Can't wait to take a tour through town again.
"Hardcore gamers" will defend this.

Was bleeding for the character cut? You can find bandages everywhere that say they stop bleeding, but I've never bled once and I'm 30 hours in.

How 2 master stroke?

yeah you do bleed sometimes when you get cut
but so far im quite sad so much of open world space but theres nothing to do

dev cheat chest that wasn't removed, far too easy imo, though maybe good for a first playthrough when you're still learning the ropes.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPkhhLC1tf8

getting hit by an arrow causes bleeding, you can also bleed from melee damage but it never happened to me

I wish unarmed was fleshed out more. We should have disarming strikes, for example.

Where is the demon skull?

best ive seen is noble with 4 bags
though there is a race quest where youre supposed to get a saddle for a reward, but you just get money instead. i think its bugged so i reloaded before i turned it in.

Just go slaughter the bandit camp before the quest starts so you can loot everyone.

Take your armour off and go pick a fight with a guard using a sword
tap Q within the first heartbeat of the little green shield appearing
You have to do it super fast, their backswing gives you warning but basically be prepared for it by recognizing enemy attacks and rhythm

Or just do

that's every open world ever

dynasty warriors got open world and the only thing it does is make you run through a huge ass battlefield filled with nothing

What sound do the Nightingales make again?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EUEUEUEUEUNHNNHHHGG

So....how do I lockpick? Do I tap D or hold it down

gulp gulp AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGAAHHGAAHHH

What the fuck is up with combat? Why the fuck do they spin me around when they miss? And how do you handle two enemies?

yeah i know
kinda wish they focused on main story instead of making it just couple hours
we got some side quests but they get forgetable easily
but they wanted to make it medieval knight simulator so couldnt pass on the open world
i just hope well get some more story dlc or maybe even new games but are they really needed when theres empy place for new things already

What the fuck then I'm basically 90% done? I just started the quest to investigate Limpy.

does anyone know how to fix the issue where Theresa always tells you to come back at different times after your first date?

What do you want from a tournament DLC?
>A proper arena, not just a fenced field
>1v1 elimination tournament with different classes: Rookie (Never gonna happen, but jousting
>Morning hunting competitions

just found some on the merc guy who duels for money

>so couldnt pass on the open world

Yoinked a bandit horse with better stats than Pebbles. How do I make it my new horse in the horse tab?

How the fuck do I find the cash to pay this motherfucker to steal the Abbott's keys for me? I'm fucking trapped in this goddamn cloister.

can you continue after the story ends?

Yep. Once you find the people who burned the stables the game is over.

Are the German VA's better then the English ones

Yes.

well id pass if i could
i meant they couldnt pass on that
dont bully
they couldve done small open spaces like in witcher 2

you go to each miller and pay for training until you're level 4 or 5 and get the first skill then you hold d and spin your miss around

>trap 3 birds
>for some reason the quest didn't update and still says to go to the forest and pick up the trap I placed
>ignore it and talk to the quest giver
>no option to give him the birds

What the fuck do I do now?

You have to pick up the traps with the birds in them you retard

what are some good low level sides quests? I've the nightengale one for the huntsman and the bailiff of Rattay's find work for the rapefegees quest.

Whats better for money early game

archery or hunting (the problem i have with hunting is that there's not enough people to sell to and guards can pop my ass when I enter the gates)

>Game is clearly about you getting revenge for your father by killing the invaders leader
>Lol nevermind just find this small time bandit who burned a stable you had never been to. Roll credits!

Jousting would be hilarious

Basically anything except the bandit hunts.

I have all 3 traps with the birds in them in my inventory you retard.

It is kind of a cocktease isn't it? What happened to getting revenge on the bald full plate guy who actually kills your father?

Hunting. Just cook the food and its not stolen. A deer is worth like 400-600 rupies.

Can I loot Wolflin after I win the duel?

>Kill the faint-hearted knight
>He shows back up again
>He never remembers me

Is he some sort of tormented ghost forced to relive his failures for all of eternity or something?

Can someone please tell me if I can wife Theresa and get free fucks or do I have to keep going to the bath house to keep up my Chad persona

And it takes like 10 mins to get a hunting spot and go back to cook it, it takes like 1 min to do one contest so that's why I'm curious

Its clearly better to go hunting when you have a saddle bag and can bag multiple deer but I'm not sure about pre saddle

Is the white Arabian horse the best in the game? She was pretty cheap all things considered, the tack cost more.

>Huntsmen sell wolf fangs and pelts

Cut content. Cut content everywhere.

My only problem with combat is that the 'lock-in' on enemies feels very janky and constricting

You guys think it's possible to mod the janky 'lock-in' out while keeping the 5 star thing?

if I send items to my horse but I don't have any saddlebags do they just disappear into the aether?

can you tan leather or use your pelts for anything or is that just extra loot per kill

someone told me im supposed to find lockpicks from the miller, but he doesnt have any dialog option to buy anything

That's literally an objective too in the early part of the game

There are fabrics, dresses, animal parts like tusks and hides, polearms, etc that seem to have nothing to do with anything. Hopefully freelc finishes out these features.

That's not what I meant, I meant the full arm coverage like in my picture but black

kek

fuck im quite sad
they got base of the game and the sandbox part but the story got cut so hard
and well have to wait for new game for years probably unless they include the story in the dlcs
game felt so nice couple hours in then it dropped the ball i still think its good but for sure not worth 60 euros

>tfw when i haven't got a helmet with a visor so wolflin 1HKO me with his riposte to my face

>Runt was the final boss
>I cheesed it with a bow

Damn

When is the monastery quest?

What? I just killed him, how close am I to the end of the game?

Why the fuck does no one else ride a horse? No one in town uses their horse. No one between cities is on a horse. No bandits ride horses.
Obviously its possible because they have horse archers at the start. I want to fight more Cuman horse archers late game.

You're done, the camp was the last actual quest