/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #742

''Life is Bee'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14976466
strawpoll.me/14976478
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtu.be/rU0_wfN5XEU?t=2m35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max is best girl.

No.

Chloe is #1

Max is a cute!

Always kiss the Price.

Always kiss the Price.

Sorry I meant to say that to my mum.

ALWAYS kiss the Price.

Threadly reminder that cancerous waifufags needs to neck themselves.

Whoa that's an old one.
Evil Kate comic when?

FOREVER!

If two different posters, then that timing was impeccable. If only on poster, then stop using your powers to cheat, Max.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

4 days until the trailer. 4 days until we hear their voices again.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Max is in the stars.

>Evil Kate comic when?
Sadly, never.
The good posters and resident artists have left and all we have now are shitters.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

>@dontnod_ent has retweeted tons of shit from @lifeisstrange
>but never anything that has to do with Rachel or BtS
Wtf I love Dontnod now?

Hey lads, here are new infos about Farewell,from what we've heard they are still making small touches to ending montage to present things right.

-Daughter covered Max and Chloe OST. They will possibly reveal this with song announcement (they had some issues with this though hence why they remain silent, they may release farewell soundtracks seperately if they made things right)

-Episode will be 1h+ there are many things to show

-DnD,hide and seek, side activities with M+C, Bongo.Just like in Left Behind game

-Chloe and Max know each other since they were very little

-There will be a lots of flashbacks via interacting with one object/photo etc. are gonna see development of their relationship over the years ; wine session eg .. they are gonna show how they met with each other and we ll observe every single detail between them.We'll see Ryan and Vanessa too and we can also interact with them. (they hired VA for them too) That famous treefort's building will be shown
-They will subtly hint Chloe's crush on Max

-We'll see bongo,William etc. Cemetery scene for William will be shown during the ending montage.

-Black flies will start to play after Max leaves with her parents in a car (she says goodbye to Chloe and Chloe breaksdown right there)

-We will see the part explicitly where Max was trying to explain that they are gonna move into Seattle.After William's funeral

1/2

-At the ending montage where they will show the following years of Farewell they will show many paralels between Max and Chloe We will see Max was also having breakdowns/problems,her urge to call Chloe back yet she can't do it. Montage's main point is to show how they are not good without each other.Sonope, they will not present Max as "bad" as you afraid.
+++During montage you will see many emotional moments, ending will turn around Max and Chloe obviously. But nearby the end they won't forget to show Rachel too. For example, this letter was her farewell and she will type something yet she will throw it to trash can. Then Rachel will disappear for forever since it leds her to her death

-Farewell Episode WILL NOT be Season 1's epilogue. Mini epilogue will be a seperate game that will tie everything up.

2/2

Pretty high expectations for this episode and if all (or most) of this comes true then it will be good.

This is awesome.

Rachel IS the stars.

I'm cautiously really hopeful.

As if we didn't have the exact same conversation a few threads ago... pic related

Close, but wrong

Best girl

Max loves Chloe and Chloe loves Max!

BLAZE UP

How is Max the stars?

Always.

That's just my personal interpretation (though it's the obviously correct one as well).
Canonically, factually speaking, it's just as invalid as you saying that Rachel is the stars.

Freckles

Assuming that the fire is a metaphor for Rachel, the syntactical structure of William's monologue inherently prevents the stars from being about her too.

>Rachel is obsessed with stars
>Stars all over her room
>"Destined to be a star"
>Star tattoo
>Greater beauty is the stars
>BtS is all about Rachel

Yeah, greater beauty is definitely B E S T G I R L, AKA Chloe's Angel, AKA Chloe's First Love, AKA LionCrab, etc.

AKA fuck you

Rachel has one scene that associates her with stars, she clearly *wasn't* destined to be a star, and see (i.e. it doesn't matter that BtS was predominantly about Chloe and Rachel), then just fuck off or commit suicide, your choice.

Like Chloe fucked Rachel on the reg?

Nice headcanon.

I figured it was about Max because "William" is hinting to her eventual return. Which was kind of a theme in Chloe's dreams.
Telling Chloe getting -too- close to Rachel will get her burned and that the stars are always there even if you're not seeing them. Though the fire and stars stuff could be taken a few ways so arguing over it is pointless. In general, it's a warning to Chloe telling her to be aware of what the dangers of her surroundings are. Take that how you will.

That's also a good one.

I mean not that Max is anything to sneeze at but if you put them side to side Rachel is clearly the greater beauty

Explain that, Pricefielder!

Very true, images and thoughts of Max did show up in her dreams a lot. It's also important that he was talking about something in the *future* when he was talking the stars, as opposed to the fire (Rachel) which was talked about in present tense.

Kek nice parody of a retarded Amberpricer, user.

No I meant fuck you
Not some snarky hint to sex between characters, I am expressing my displeasure at your constant nonsense and shitposting

FUCK
YOU

The only response you deserve at this point

If it's a headcanon it's Chloe's headcanon

It being Chloe's headcanon is your headcanon.

Yeah, this.

Rachel was her future at that point.

it is impossible to get a beauty greater than this, nice try tho

So cute.

Oh ok thanks for thr clarification

And clearly her dreams were telling her things she wasn't aware of at that time. Be it Max's return or the moments she would have with Rachel such as the stars in the bedroom. Hence why either (or other) interpretation works.

I'm not part of this "discussion", but I just thought I'd throw in that I hope you die.

After five years, you're still Max Caulfield.

>messaging ex who I broke up with last year
>just chatting about normal stuff
>post this video because I like sharing cute life is strange stuff
>scene from before the storm episode 2, the tempest scene with Chloe and Rachel

youtu.be/rU0_wfN5XEU?t=2m35s

>"message seen"
>my ex doesent reply for a few hours
>go to sleep
>wake up
>one unread message received at midnight.
>"Do you love me?"

What do I say /lisg/?

One person who is the same kind as the person who posted Grahamfield and Caulscott. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if it was the same poster because in the past the "anything but Pricefield" line was used by some.
>Same kind of bait comments
>Posting the same few images in nearly the same order every thread
>Trying to use their massive faggotry to make it seem like they represent some kind of large part of the fandom

Would also explain the spamming votes in the poll the other night. Can't allow an honest opinion to see what this general thinks of you. Can you? Because then possibly some kind of action would be taken.

We all die, eventually.

If you love her, tell her you love her. Alternately, kill yourself for posting the fucking tempest scene.

No, I want you to die soon.

>Who else would I be?
Awesome scene btw. Even then you can tell Max and Chloe used to be super close and want things to return to being that way. Fun thinking back to before you knew them super well and were wondering where it would all lead to.

I can't imagine getting this salty over a video game.

You have to be a truly sad and bitter human being to not enjoy the Tempest scene, generally regarded by critics and fans to be among the best things the series has ever produced as a whole.

Ok bit harsh. It's still a sweet scene

Well, they are a he and I'm a she.
I think I will.

Reminder that the Tempest was actual acting on a stage.
Not a natural moment between two characters.

No, I don't want you to die "because of a video game" or whatever. I want you to die because of who you are and what you do.

Because I post harmless things that I enjoy?

It's almost like it could be symbolic of Rachel's entire life being an acting performance. Really makes you think.

The only thing you enjoy is attention.

You know exactly why I hate you.

When you're older and you reflect back on all the time you wasted here, remember that your presence was destructive rather than constructive. That's meaningless to you now, but someday, you'll realize what an autistic waste of your time it was.

That's part of it. It's genuine that they both do want to escape, but it's stuff like that that gave Chloe the wrong idea as time went on. Not realizing Rachel was acting at times to be dramatic. Chloe made the mistake of thinking everything was the same and missing/ignoring some obvious signs they weren't (hard to fault her for this though). Rachel made the mistake of choosing not to inform Chloe that things had changed, which allowed her to keep having that false hope.

And yours was spent better being angry how?

You're here because you love trolling and shitposting and drama. You love trying to make everyone mad. I'm here because I love Life is Strange.
I'm here because of something I love, you're here because you like making people mad. I think my time is being better spent than yours. And for the record, I spend only a fraction of my time here talking to you.

We're more alike than you think.

You just assume I'm trolling because I enjoy something that you do not. It allows you to rationalize the hatred and unnecessary anger you feel when you see me posting a fictional couple other than the one you're obsessed with.

As much as I agree with all this being same baiting every night being retarded, telling someone to die is too far for me. None of the characters would approve of saying that.
Much like neither Chloe, Max, or Rachel would approve of saying terrible shit about the other(s).
We're here because we love LiS, Pricefield, Kate, and whatever else. Not because we want to engage in some tublr-tier drama or childish shipwar they started.

Looks like Kate is a grandma now.

Then post what you want and stop trying to force it down others throats by replying to their posts with >Nuh uh Chloe loves Rachel
>muh first love
>muh stars
>Baechel dindu nuffin
Because that's the kind of stuff that brings you from just another poster to a jackass.
Don't like Pricefield? Fine. Accept others don't like Amberprice.

This is what /btsg/ should have been made to keep all of this separate, though judging by how you've already run out of new content: it wouldn't have lasted a week after Episode 3.

I assume that you're trolling because you're the only one here who appreciates the things you post. You never discuss the game - you just post pictures of Chloe and Rachel and wait for angry responses.

I want you to understand what I'm trying to say. I'm here because the rest of this general is pro-Pricefield, so we have things to talk about, we appreciate each others' pictures, we can discuss fanfiction, things like that. You're here... why? None of those things apply to you. You don't have anyone to talk to. No one appreciates your pictures, and I assume you don't really appreciate the pictures that everyone else posts. The only plausible way to explain why you've willingly come into the figurative wolves' den is because you like stirring up drama. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense.

>This is why /btsg/ should have been made
Oh god, what a dream that would be. At this point, I would love that.

That dream would only remain alive while they kept up their delusion that BtS was set in an entirely different universe from LiS. Episode 3 put an end to that kind of thinking real quick, thank Christ because that was one of the dumbest things being posted during the prequel's release.

>you don't really appreciate the pictures that everyone else posts.
I do, though. But I'm not going to post the same shit everyone else already does over and over endlessly.

The thread needs some variety.

The best part is he's my first love too

Needs variety? It's certainly not coming from what you post.
You think you're doing us a favor? You're not.

>I do, though.
Okay, that justifies you being here. It doesn't justify you spamming pictures of Rachel.
>This thread needs some variety.
But no one *wants* your vision of "variety"; that's the problem. Variety in and of itself isn't good if it's something that no one wants. If you really want to force something different on /lisg/, choose something that people will actually like.

Chloe's first love was Max, she just didn't realize it until later on when she started feeling things for Rachel and was finally able to compare it to something

>spams the same screenshots from BtS in every thread for months
>"""""variety"""""

This, senpai.

Your headcanon!

One of my all-time favorite renders.

No response to ?

It feels so good to be in love lisg

I just remembered I has this screenshot of (you). Can't believe I forgot it.

Ladies, pls.

Max is cute!

I have nothing more to say or prove.