/mbgg/ - Mobage General #847

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/w0aztquf
twitter.com/s0942204/status/964872586843766790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pastebin.com/w0aztquf

Priconne FAQ from last thread

Quick equipment writeup for the people that cant figure it out themselves

Princess Connect Re:Dive general over here

What happened to /ssg/?

Fourth for gigantic sluts.

Is Alchemist code global 100% jew, or was JP this bad in the beginning too?

Give me Requina's unique weapon you pack of faggots.

Global isn't following JP's schedule at all. Gems are also more expensive than what you pay for on JP

Did /padg/ die?

>mentions Priconne summer gacha
>have PTD's summer gacha flashbacks

Everyone got so mad after spending all and get nothing that almost no one played after and when someone mentions about it is only for shitposting.

Makai wars added in the op when?

watch out boys, lots of redditors incoming soon to call you all pedos but I think you're all cool. I watch Cowboy Bebop sometimes.

This is literally why I quit this game, fuck that gacha.

>high budget
>very cute girls
>at least somewhat different than other games because it had paper mario gameplay
It's a shame the shit rates killed the game, I actually liked it besides the whole getting fucked by the gacha thing.

That's an obvious choice for the next one with how popular she is.
Maybe they'll do the tan loli too.

what happened?

I Figured it's like 2 years behind. but I don't know if JP had all the free gem sources from the beginning, or is there hope they will add them later on global too. Not like thee's anything worth rolling in yet so I'm fine with waiting.

Looking at the freebies on JP makes me want to play it again (is that a fucking free Zain), but not knowing moonrunes makes it so bothersome.

is anybody playing priconne on emulator without it crashing? it keeps killing nox

Ayaka will get it first.

>awful crafts
>awful rolls on gacha
> awful rolls on crates from event
in the past 4 hours I've gotten both smug slavs, g11, sat8, t91, and then uzi's loli skin. I can now leave this event a s a happy man.

Tried playing Priconne. It gives only black screen whenever there's animation/movie. Anyone knows what's up? I'm using my old Galaxy note III.

>games releases on june
>everyone play, rolls and discusses
>a month passes and summer gacha finally appears
>everyone has their savings ready
>spend everything
>get nothing
>everyone gets mad and drops the game
>some who tried to join the PTD bandwagon in that moment dropped it
>days after some anons comes to discuss the game
>but now shitposters have cursed the game along with the raging mad anons

I remember the reroll in PTD only took 4 mins back then.

Nox 6.0.2.0 here, playing just fine.

Global has been giving out enough gems to roll the 500 character and 300 gear gacha every week without a problem, and has maintained the 10% 5* 20% 4* rates. You can't farm fragments for 5* characters yet, but they did add the quests for a bunch of 4* a couple weeks ago - pretty much all of the high tier 4* that have been released are now farmable. They also have the 30 day gem deal in the shop, which is about the only thing I'd buy.

Obviously global isn't going to be as generous as JP, but for a global game they're not really jewing too hard. A real contrast to what they did with PotK global. You can easily play F2P or just $6 a month for the 30 day gem pack.

If you are running with openGL rendering mode nox will leak memory when princonne is running. Switch it to direct X mode and change the god awful launcher.

>change the god awful launcher.
?

It crashed on me when I was running it on OpenGL, but switching to Direct-X made it more stable.

There's no way to choose what targets your characters attack is there? Those bomb throwing ferrets on 5-13 are destroying my midline.

Any tips for Makai Wars?

> came back to dragon blaze after a year
> full of contents
> no idea what to do
> guides all not updated

suffering is real.

What is the Black Dragon set?

thanks, it seems to have fixed the crash. some of the girls skill animations don't play but whatever, better than crashing

Nvm but does the order in which you set the bonuses matter? Like will Enhance+20 give a bigger bonus than Enhance+5?

I must say, after trying Priconne, it has many stand out element. The characters are cute. Fully voiced is great. Good animation. Cute sprite.
But most of all, it even surpassed Last Period in terms of boring game play. Holy shit. And I thought Last Period will never be topped. Hats off to you, Cygames. You really outdid yourself this time.

Nah. No real differences at all in terms of stat. Don't forget you'd only want 1line of lifesteal, and Penetration is more of an endgame thing so for DPS just get ATK Aspd Crit crit damage most of the time.

If only I picked Epis' UW instead of Maria.

>Can't macro rerolls because no root
Reroll itself is relatively short, but aiming for three 3* with the 2% rate is ridiculous

So how come King's Raid stamina bar fills up so fast? Can you even go to sleep without wasting stamina? Well I guess it's a good thing but damn it's crazy I've never seen anything like it.

>Can you even go to sleep without wasting stamina
No. The soon you give up on the idea of using stamina efficiently, the better. The only thing you might want to take note and use efficiently is Tower of Challenge entry key. It recharges every 2 hours.

Why is this game so generous? The only RNG on the heroes is literally the damn inn. I really regret missing out on this during launch. I dunno how deep the game is but for someone like me who likes casual games this is a god send if not for how fast it kills phone batteries.

>played since june
>never knew this

Leveling becomes a bitch later, but you can just use Nox and pots to farm.

>but you can just use Nox
My toaster can't run it apparently. I used to be able to but even just changing the resolution to 1920x1080 on nox makes it so I can't even start up Nox.

I got laias with a T1 hero ticket and 5 minutes later i got rephy's uw from a random coupon, g-great

Jesus Christ, that's horrifying. No lie though, leveling really is a bitch and takes what feels like half a century as you run the same stage over and over until you wait for the next day's hot time to run conquest, only to go back to the sand dunes and repeat. If you max out your inventory, it might not be too much of an issue, especially when the item cap is going to reach 800 later. 22500 rubies but considering it'd literally tenfold (or higher considering hoarding) the time you can farm without having to touch the game, may just be worth it later.

>Laias gets gutted.
>Rephy is new the Laias.
At least you didn't T5 her.

>using a little homo furry
Only her s3 perk got nerfed, still fine for everything.

Is there anyway I can delete the meme Llama from my roster?

whats the best way to get MRE? LCS made me poor.

twitter.com/s0942204/status/964872586843766790

Picture for ants. Guy used Aisha and Sol to solo Veda 81-100

same goddamn answer every time: do logistics

Yeah okay I've failed twice at this key boss for potions cause I failed to interrupt him. I just don't get how you can auto and keep interrupts ready. It's just too hard because usually the only thing on cd for my team is the CC itself, so if I hold off on using CC I basically have nothing to stall with and the damn auto just fucks me over. Yet if I don't auto I can't possibly multitask it all.

I give up, fuck doing keys at chapter 5.

In Makai Wars what is orange bar that's under exp?

Is Sol just that busted?

Yes. I hope his WA is equally as busted too.

Anyone notice how the girls in your guild hall in Priconne sometimes gather together and start interacting with each other as though they're having a conversation? Pretty cute.

Does he have a chance of getting nerfed? Does Gumi care about pvp balance? I know another char got nerfed but this seems to be a good amount of power creep.

No. Gumi doesn't give a fuck about PVP either

>reroll 3 3*s
>dupe
Fucker

And to add onto that; He's only in his banner and that banner resets after 5th step. He's pure whale bait and they want people to see how OP he is so they roll for him

>got 3*s at all
Fucker

he's probably getting another banner in3 days, calm down

I got him off first roll. I got nothing to worry about

Just MVP your rerolls

>getting bankrupted from just leveling skills
I knew this was going to happen.

>was farming hard mode El Rosed just fine with a rotation
>now start wiping thanks to the 2nd wave always somehow killing Maria despite my rotation being exactly the same

How the fuck?

at what point can i do the tower of ordeals semi reliably in king's raid?

Is Sdorica good?

How's princess connect? Is it big yet?

All of it? I did it with semi shit t7 gear, 20 and below don't take as much.

Level 80 all of your 4 heroes. Not even kidding. I can't even auto reliably ToO 25.

Terrible. Yes.

Sure, she's still my waifu and my main healer, but Vespa nerfing her 3 times in a row is a little bit too much.

Now even fucking Baudouin can rival Laias in Heal. Baudouin.

>keep on getting you have a new challenger after reaching plat
Don't tell me the pvp in KR is in real time

-Related twitter posts from users are pretty frequent, but not overwhelmlingly so.
-Official twitter subs count is 100k+ and steadily growing. It rapidly gained about 20k followers when they annoucned the release date.
-Googleplay shows that Priconne has gone up from 71 to 18 in app popularity ranking yesterday.
-Total download count is showing 100 000 - 500 000. That's a good number for 3 days-old game. It was less than 100 000 yesterday. Though the rate will probably decline now.
-Little to no fanart for now. But that's how Granblue started off too.

It is sometimes, it shows if the enemy is online or offline on the top right of their heroes

Do you think its worth it to use another T1 ticket on rephy then? I still have 2 and 2 3* tickets

What's the cutest mobage /mbgg/? I need something to fill this emptiness.

Priconne is probably the cutest one I'm playing right now.

For KR do I bother with Awakening purple t5 gear? Or do I only start at t6?

Merc Storia

I didn't even bother with t6, but I would awaken the perfect gear you get from the anniversary gear ticket. Your DPS with their UW and the perfect gear should be able to farm you to 71 and then you can worry about gear. It's never been easier for a newer player to get to tier 7.

>heal
Wow who cares, Laias is still the greatest mana battery in the game. She's the most used healer in high level PvP and makes every major PvE encounter better.

>wanna grind up magic dps to deal with golem fucks
>those gear grind and skill level up cost

So do I not even bother enhancing my perfect gear? I'm so confused right now. I also thought awaken doesn't carry over no? Actually how can I even get more sets like the perfect gear I get in the first place to awaken?

I'm really really confused on how you guys do this, cause right now I'm already enhancing like mad and I'm running out of gold. And even when I auto+manual I'm having trouble reliably farming El-Rose and I just opt to auto the dumb robognoll instead. So far all my attention has been on enhancing the perfect gear's orb to +5 for the bonus but it's so costly I can't even afford shit.

I get the feeling I don't understand what I am supposed to do and am making bad decisions one after another.

Get down to it fag, it's not like you got anything better to do.

*halts your grind*

Nah. Laias and Frey are enough. Laias' heal is still powerful, but healing alone now she has more competition. It's just that she changed from "Manna battery with powerful heal" to "Mana battery with good heal".

I would complain of your pics again, but at this point I understand that you are an actual ant

*restarts your grind*

Enhancing yes, awakening is adding stars to gear. You'll want 5*s on your perfect gear someday to bump it to t7. You should enhance everything at t6.

What did you use your enhancement crystals on? Don't use anything but t6 purples+ (or t5 reds) to enhance your perfect gear with, anything else is too inefficient. If you have a mage team get to 6-8 and farm that, El-Rosed is a slow ass stage to farm.

No, that user just said that why bother with t6 when you can farm t7. But with the anniversary gear ticket, you get a PERFECT T6 gear for your hero, and it can be upgraded to T7 later.

tl;dr just enhance your perfect t6 gear from anniversary. It's worth it.

Oh so 5* is what lets me bump it to t7? I see, but I don't even know where to get more copies of these legendaries, I've never even seen one before.

I only used 1 enhancement crystal on Maria's UW, I figured given it can max even a UW in one go I should only save it for UW. Is that wrong? To max one of these perfect gear requires 1000%, and a UW takes 2000% which the t6 special crystal can do with just one. Is it still worth it just to speed up or just use purples instead?

I don't know if my team counts as mage, I use Frey/Maria/Epis/Nailah, but since Frey doesn't do dps so it's kinda shifty.

Do enhancements carry over when I upgrade them to t7? I'm gonna try to do chapter 6 now dunno if I can handle it since Nailah is pretty poor as a tank.

The enhancement crystals were literally made to bring that gear up to level 20. You get 8, each gives 10 levels to the gear, do the math. It doesn't react differently if it's a UW it's being used on or not. Use em on the perfect gear for Epis.

Your team is the cookie-cutter noob friendly magic team except you picked a physical cc'er as a tank which isn't a huge deal. Don't even worry about upgrading to T7 right now, you won't be doing that for a good while and you won't need to.

>unlock gold quest
>not broke any more
>level skills
>enhance equipment
>where did all my gold go?
This ride never ends.

Okay well I already wasted one on Maria's UW so I guess I'll make do with 7.

No, it will change back to +0, but with better base stat and the same substat.

It seems you need a crash course for armor enhancement. Basically, with armor, you can do these things:
A. Enhance it. This will raise the main stat of your armor. Only use purple, red, or gold armor to enhance things.
B. Awaken it. It can be awaken from no star to 5 star.
C. Enhance the sub stats. This needs dust that you get for grinding things, and gold.
D. Change one of the substat. This cost rubies or reforge ticket (very very rare item).
E. Upgrade the Tier. This is the thing that you'll need to do to your perfect armor from the anniversary much MUCH later.
F. Enhance it with scroll. This is pretty endgame tier stuff. Don't think about this until later.
Generally for T1-T5, you DON'T WANT to do B-E.
For T6, You'll usually only want A and B. But, if you have a PERFECT SUBSTAT T6 gear, you can E it.
For T7, you can do A and B if it has 3 perfect substat, or all of the above if it has a PERFECT substat.

Also, only do D if the armor already has 3 (THREE) perfect substat and only need 1 final substat to make it perfect. Only do the reforge a maximum of two times. More than that it will hurt your ruby resources.

If you do E for a T6 gear you need that gear to:
1. have max enhancement (+20)
2. Is 5 star
3. All of the substat are maximum enhanced (optional but REALLY advised to do this, it will save your dust and gold).
You also need gold and 10 dragon scale of that particular dragon armor set of the level. For example, if you want to upgrade a BD t6 gear to T7, you need 10 T7 black dragon scale.

Yeah, daily gold quest sure gives out tons of gold but holy fuck those skill cost