GOLEM IS GONNA BE ON COINBASE

reddit.com/r/GolemProject/comments/6ab6ew/deleted_post_golem_soon_on_coinbase/

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/f0Pfd
blog.coinbase.com/completing-our-transition-to-becoming-a-digital-currency-company-not-just-a-bitcoin-company-6bcc44ca40ee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Zero actual proof. Also why would Coinbase add golem before any other coin?

I'm gonna be loaded if true

imgur.com/a/f0Pfd

i'm stocking up as much as possible desu and it's already surging in value

If this gets added to Coinbase what could the ceiling be?

it's done jack shit and has lost value consistently for the past week. 25 cents > 20.

golem is garbage. don't fall for it guys.

I would ban this shill if I could.

It doesn't matter if it's "shit" or not.
If it'll be added to Coinbase, the value will increase by at least 10%.

Oh wow one week of lows.

Don't be such a pussy. Assuming the redditfag is honest and sincere, this is fucking good news.

They obviously are setting up a base for both coins, As a GNT investor, this is like a BJ from Ariana Grande, foreplay before the actual...ya know...intercourse.

mmm mmm mmm get me dem sweet gainz u fakin Jews.

Not just that, over time it will gradually accrue even more value as more 12 year old normie fags who go on coinbase to be all l33t and get bitcoin will be like "whats golem?" and then will buy it.

maybe because it was in stealth development, did you think about that, you retarded moron? y'know, unlike all the trashcoins in circulation, there some altcoins that require actual effort and golem is one of them. glad that this is gonna be acknowledged by coinbase. anyway, if you want to be poor and not jump on the golem GNT train, that's your call

thanks god i sold all my golem, this shit is edited in html and the reddit post is just botted upvoted.

you need to try harder lol

Two other posters with old accounts confirmed they saw the same.

But of course it's a conspiracy.

10% is like the most modest and conservative expectation if this shit is true. I see Golem at 2$ in no time if Brass comes out as planned, works fine and Coinbase actually adds it.

Brass Golem will be released this month. Thats why I would buy golem now and not due to some exchange/broker adoption

Watch your mouth. That's the Jewish overlords you're talking about.

you should improve your FUD kiddo, it's not working. redditors with old account witnessed it as well.
enjoy being poor

better get in on WAVES right fucking NOW. Dipped 10%, get in!

coinbase was planning to become a full-crypto exchange since the beginning of this year. it would only make sense for them to add golem right now before the brass release

blog.coinbase.com/completing-our-transition-to-becoming-a-digital-currency-company-not-just-a-bitcoin-company-6bcc44ca40ee

>mfw you fucked up selling at the top and are now desperately trying to get it back up

nah, not going to happen

2x jump.

>not buying more to gtfo at the second peak forming for max gains

I'm about to drop 5k into golem.... someone hold me please

normies don't know leetspeak. that's from an age when only autists played vidya

Pure speculation, possibly even fake news or shills

>t. th3 p3ngu1n 0f d00m

s0 r4dUmB xDDD