>When does Bestiary start.
March 2
Last map

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u93bhAimFFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Guild
>Post your username in the thread for invite
no one has asked to join in like 20 generals, remove this from the OP, it makes us look desperate

Wrong. T1 res comes at 84, and the only affixes that require higher ilvl are shit affixes, so I'd literally be lowering my chance of getting good stuff with a higher ilvl.

>implying i even read the OP
I just copy pasta that shit so that we stay up.

>vault
>8c a map for breach
>7 sextants = 2.3 sextants per map used = 14c per map
>20c
>4c for Vault
>people actually think they're generating 24c a vault

I don't get it

uhm, poetards?

Mapping at a loss is still worth doing if you're pushing to 100. If you're two people, that's already splitting the cost in two and making profits right there already. No one is saying you should spend 25c on a map solo.

I don't know how to play this game any more

Every time a new league is about to start, I get really excited about coming back to Path of Exile. But every time, I play for a few weeks then start to feel like I don't know how to play this game any more. I level up through the acts, post any items I find that seem even a little bit decent, and get into lower level maps. On a good day I might sell a few items for a few chaos. I have never found or sold anything worth an exalt. Exalts are rare and precious to me. When I accumulate enough Chaos to trade for one, it is a special occasion. I might end up with eight or ten exalts saved up over the course of a few weeks play time. I've never actually used one for crafting, they are too valuable to throw away on a chance to upgrade an item. Better to use them to buy an item that I know is good.

And while I'm hoarding them, I see other people tossing them around like they're chump change. Two days into a new league and people are doing Uber Atziri, Uber Lab, Shaper. I've never seen the Shaper. I've never done any of the end game content introduced since the game went beyond Act 4, because it's all gated behind builds and items that I never find and can't afford I'm a filthy scrub who doesn't know what the hell he's doing any more.

I wish I knew where the disconnect is. I want to love this game the way I used to, but it seems like I'm missing some key element. How is it that so many players are so wealthy, so early in the league, and I have to pick up every fucking yellow that drops so I can hoard what amounts to pocket change?

wut

pokemons league xD

reddit poster, edgy contrarian "your achievement isnt worth anything" poster, bait poster - they all need to die, despite probably being the same person
Imagine spending your whole sorry day shitposting the dead general of a game you dont even play

>tfw will never have a beta support to map with and then cuddle up with her (him)

i'm the reddit crossposter and i deny my connection to any other person mentioned in your post

There's a real big jump from when you map white maps to yellow maps. On whites you get exactly what you described. Yellows will give you drops that go 30-70c each. Flasks and div cards and so on. Atleast one per day for moderate playing. no iqq gear required

>edgy contrarian "your achievement isnt worth anything" poster
Just because one guy argued with you 20 posts back for 10 minutes doesn't mean he's now a "poster" whose exclusive job is placate everyone posting about their challenges, and it's a /poeg/ tradition to shit on everyone for anything they do. Even if you were the first to level 100 on ssfhc, someone would find a way to downplay your achievement. Welcome to Veeky Forums by the way.

youtu.be/u93bhAimFFU

xth for Scions massive she-dick

I was the first reddit crossposter, you idiots just thought it'd be cool and in to copy me

You might be a brainlet.
I pick up most yellows on first days. By sunday i already unload around 10-20ex to chinaman for some $. And have bought some items that will jump exponentially in price for my core build.

tldr, You're inefficient as fuck. Use your time better.

the guy who got mad at the 40/40 hc dude is the usual slav, he gets mad at any hardcore player posting here because he knows thats something he will never be able to reach, despite having tried so hard

>be me
>be slav
>go to poeg
>see screenshot of hc player
>triggered
>shitpost him
>remember that I tried to reach 90 playing all day long in order to prove hc is nothing special
>remember that I died at 89 because I am so shit
>remember that I will never have the level 90 achievement, despite having worked so hard for it
>probably 5 days /played in 1 week
>go over to shitpost the hc player even harder to make up for my own inferiority

typical slav, he just cant help it

guys just log back in on reddit and continue there

If you're poor, stop being poor
If you're sad, stop being sad
If you're bad, get gud

It's honestly not that hard

I want a bf to play games with, cuddle and then fuck him stupid before falling asleep in eachothers arms

I just want an in-game friend who can be there for me but that I can ignore for extended periods of time

the jews sure did number on you faggot

Who can get enthusiastic about playing a video game with a grammatical mistake in its title?

Path of Exile. Not Path of the Exile. How could a mistake in the game's TITLE get past the development staff and the QC team? How could nobody in PR raise a red flag on this? It is unfathomable in 2018 that a game could have this big of a mistake ship to live.

I know what you're thinking. "But user, it's talking about a path of exile, where 'exile' is being used as a state of being, along the lines of something like Path of Redemption." But that's wrong. A backwards rationalization of an egregious mistake, if you will. Why else would the game center on the player character, who is known as THE Exile? Why would we be talking about some abstract state of being in the game title, when we could be talking about the main character, like how they mention the wandering hero Zelda in all of the Zelda game titles?

I've lost faith in GGG at this point. I can't tell my friends in earnest that I'm excited about some Diablo 3 knockoff with a grammatical mistake in its title. I just can't do it anymore. They had a chance to right this wrong in 3.2 and they utterly failed the playerbase yet again.

So is there actual game discussion or is this just another starcraft 2 general

this is my least favorite copypasta

there will be discussion when they release more details about the expansion

Reminder that its the same poster who is denial about being a depressed piece of shit and sees himself as the pinnacle of humour

>no Im not empty inside at all, I just do this because its so hilarious really guys

Its the opening scene of Hellboy.

Also, Doryani's fist build in the mind of the shitters who run it.

the most comical part about this metaposting is that you inevitably have a couple idiots who think they can identify who's who

no. this is what generals typically look like a few months before a game is closed.
new league is dead on arrival -- short spike to playerbase so everyone can get their bonuses before tax season, and then GGG will start looking for gimmicks to try to save the franchise or make preparations to shutter the game.
the writing's been on the wall since the last several leagues have produced slowing and now waning percentage boosts to player counts. expect 3.2 to have an even worse showing than 3.1 in terms of % player increase.
it's had a good run for a few years, but this is the beginning of the end. hell, it might as well be the end of the end, because you can't more clearly give up on a game than the developers have with 3.2.
the worst part is that not only is the game dead, but the developers have killed its final weeks of life by announcing an overhaul to ascendancy, which means any build anyone is running now is pointless to use and doubly pointless to discuss.
the only question is whether we see a brief pay to win period as GGGers jump ship and abandon their core values.

*buys supporter packs to ensure PoE's future*

gamingenthusiast.net/2016/01/25/ded-gaem-the-short-life-and-long-death-of-the-online-game/
>A game isn't truly dead until you can't play it anymore, but calling it dead before its time will get it there a lot faster.

>Xposter, Yposter, Zposter are cool
>Wposter, Vposter, Uposter should die
>they're probably all the same person btw
is this your first time on Veeky Forums or is the joke on us because you were just pretending to be a retard

I'm sorry, but is the game already dead? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even dead yet. In fact, there's almost 2000 viewers on Twitch right now. Does not being above 2000 viewers count as dead? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the game isn't dead? The game is still going right now and it has been the best ARPGs for how many years now? We're just going through one of the worst times of the year that just happens to be slow because the new league is in 2 weeks. But you know what? Fuck you. This game is one of the best fucking ARPGs, it had over 20k viewers on Twitch not long ago and would have again if it weren't Sunday morning right now. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when March 2 comes and 3.2 is released. Oh look at that, another poeg general maxed out. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this general again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-PoE posts because you're a faggot blizzdrone who doesn't like PoE because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll us, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

singles poe
dubs kino

>A game isn't truly dead until you can't play it anymore, but calling it dead before its time will get it there a lot faster.

can you recommend some kino flicks please

>What do you mean by this?

>It isn't easy being a personality or player or caster in a community filled with complaining and negativity. The atmosphere just weighs heavily on you. It beats you down, it makes you miserable.

Why did you include me in your quotes
Do you think everyone in here is the same poster you retard

I only play poe when I feel miserable

I only feel miserable when I play poe

nope, just highlighting the fact that several posters have been dragged into a game of "who's who in an anonymous imageboard"
the retard is the one who thinks he has the answers
and especially the one who thinks "your achievement isn't worth anything" is a type of poster

based miserable poster

based based poster

Jesus christ you just shat in his mouth.

Nice

kino flicks? hanna

I'm super excited to play bug catching league desu. Gonna be a fun couple days.

>I wanna be the very best

can you capture the hobos in first act? or any humans? I want slaves

You can already buy them and their corpses from masters.

those are domesticated not wild

Just put them in a cage.

but I can distinguish them
there is always that one retarded slav that gets mad at everyone playing hc because he knows he cant do what they do
Id recognize him anywhere, no matter how hard he tries to hide his shame

>He still thinks that GGG don't intentionally lower the spawn rate of key encounters at the start to keep players around

just tried my first elder guardian in a yellow map and it one-shot my 6.5k life witch

#hclife

>Cosmetics with starfield effect like Shaper
>No items with Elder tentacle effect

You really can't all the slav posting in last threads were directed at others. Also I'm the one that posted my death so not trying to hide anything.

you know life means nothing without armor/ evasion, right?
>dying to physical damage in 2k18

ngl the fag obsessed with his personal vendetta against the slav really ought to khs

That's probably because Shaper is cool and Elder is ugly

slav detected

I had over 5k armor with my granite

I would join, but i play from Asia so I'm probably not going to be able to run with anyone without getting 300ms.

nobody in the guild play with each other
just tutti/niggers spam

I helped a guy playing on Singapore with hydra the other day holy shit that was a challenge still didn't die since necro is broken

5 k armor
I have more on my armor/evasion slayer without flasks and auras.

did you miss the part where I was a witch

>Message support to try buying some of the older supporter packs that actually look good
>They won't sell them no matter what
Aren't they missing on a fuckton of money by doing this limited time sale bullshit?

>Hardest fight ever!!!
>1ex total gear on a pathfinder
>Kills El.Shaper in 3 barrages
nothing personal, Rory-kun

what mods were on the map you shouldn't be one shot with that much hp

Then why life?
I'm feeling pretty comfortable on my 8,5 k es witch.

Going back on their promise of limited exclusive mtx would alienate owners of such mtx thus hurting their image of integrity making them lose more money in the long run.

this is a company that thought it's a great idea to spend resources on an arpg xbox version

no I didn't miss it. The point is if you are going to play a witch like you are a duelist or marauder then stack armour faggot, or get good and play a RANGED CHARACTER AT RANGE

if something is for limited time more people will buy it because of "exclusivity"
and there is huge chance you will buy new shitty pack if you can't buy old one you like better, you're showing you want to spend money on poe, it's unlikely you won't buy new pack in that situation

How much of a fucking faggot do you have to be to give a shit if people are getting the same sets you have?

what do you mean why life, 6.5k life is high tier for a witch, my bad for not playing a 10k ehp mom build to tackle a yellow guardian though

I've been telling myself "i'll buy packs next league" for over a year and haven't spent a cent on them because GGG keeps churning out terrible sets.

wait you got 1 shot by elder guardian? yellow as well fucking how

So you're okay with buying any product advertised as LIMITED EXCLUSIVE OFFER BUY BUY BUY NOW for premium price only to find out later the company makes them available for everyone?

Yes because i would buy it because it looks nice or because its useful, not because its a limited offer. People who buy shit for exclusivity are fucking retards.

rip frankfurt

Post an example of what you're looking for.

>Bug Chasers

UH, ALL THE HOMOSEXUAL PEOPLE OR FAGGOTS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE ITS FOR STRAIGHT PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE FAGGOTS STRAIGHT AGAIN!!!

I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To craft them is my real test

To sac' them is my cause
I will travel across Wraeclast

Clearing every zone

Catch every beast until the last

And put them in my home
Path-é-mon! Gotta craft 'em all

The newest league

I know I'll be missing sleep

Path-é-mon! Oh, just two weekends

And there will be new content

New items too

From monsters put in our zoo

Map with me, I'll map with you

Path-é-mon!

Gotta craft 'em all, gotta craft 'em all

Yeaaah...
Every mob type that's in the game

Has a Bestiary page

I will make each of them tame

And fill up every cage
Einhar Frey, will teach me right

How to trap the beasts

Sacrifice, with a cage fight

My build will be unleashed

The newest league

New items too

Path-é-mon!

Gotta craft 'em alllll

Gotta craft 'em alllll..!

Gotta craft 'em all...

Yeaah!
[incredible guitar solo]

The newest league

New items too

Path-é-mon!

Path-é-mon!

die pl0x

Genius, have my upvote

Sounds saaaad.

Mallow best girl by far don't @ me

this is most likely taken from leddit, isn't it?

>I've never done any of the end game content introduced since the game went beyond Act 4, because it's all gated behind builds and items that I never find and can't afford

you can do shaper on a bf glad with sub 10c weapons like scaeva or dreamfeather

pretty sure that's a reddit shitpost you're replying to, hell people have done shaper as ssfhc iirc

I WANT INSIDE INFORMATION RIGHT NOW!
why poedb still not updated?