/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

Crying Henry edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios

>Gameplay
[YouTube] Kingdom Come: Deliverance Walkthrough Part 1 - GAMEPLAY (embed)
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Previous thread

First for (embed)

CHARLES THE FOURTH, KING OF BOHEMIA AND THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE...

What's the best way to level up my Mace skill?

I hope mods add third-person. What good is my pimp ass knight armor if I can't look at it 24/7

Hit would-be rapists in the face.

god be with you

how do you fight multiple enemies at once? i can do it with peasant tier bandits but multiple armoured cumans just stand around until i attack then they all attack at one and kick the shit into me

is there a way to level your warfare to level 20 or is this shit bugged? i spent hours fighting captain bernard and my warfare skill is stuck at 604

I choked out guards in tutorial Skalitz and took their armor and was able to get past the gate at Talmberg immediately without stealing the set there

Post waifus

Hit people with your mace.

I playing on i5 6500 gtx 1070 1080p
put them settings all to ultra
moment i got out of the house at the start after i woke up i got like 50 fps
which do i lower so i get at least 60? which is the most intensive?
also why is saving settings taking like 1 min? Should i reinstall to ssd?

Shortsword vs Longsword. Tell me which and why. You have 10 seconds.

24 FPS for real life experience

longsword because it has superior range and combos. if you're going to use a short ranged weapon then use the mace instead of the shortsword

being able to press Q correctly > anything desu senpai

There are more really good longswords

this game has a lot of loading so i think you should put it on an ssd
shaders or shadows to get more fps

Who cares, the real question is Longsword vs Mace vs Axe.

So that's the shortsword?

I want to be big hammer man, how viable is this?

Suggest small gameplay changes.

>Sorting the inventory by type of item
>Putting the trade option for traders as the first dialogue option, and repairing as the second

If you can wield them well Maces are arguably the best weapons in the game imho.

Just started If you can't beat em quest

Any tips?

can I just copy the folder from hdd to ssd or i gotta download the installer again and install on ssd?

Control their position through movement. Make them get in each other's way so you can 1v1 them one by one.

What weapon is everyone using? Longsword master race. Even though I've only used it like 3 times in 30 hours.

seax because muh ancestors

1. call horse
2. jump on it an run away while taking out your bow
etc

It's dark souls all over again. A good timed parry means you win.

so where the fuck is the horse merchant in merhojed, theres only the cunt sleeping in the stables but he never gets up, i want to buy the best horse

copy the folder, hit uninstall in steam, install to the directory with all the files, steam will discover existing files instead of downloading

Does the game continue being fetch and dialogue simulator or does the combat pick up later in the game?

>steam
installed it from fitgirl repack senpai

he died in the raid after you killed runt

Your ass got bamboozled by the raid. He gets murdered.

if its a gog/drm free version you can probably just move it, if not idk

so i cant buy the horse ?

If you drop shit on the ground, does it disappear after a while?

No, get out.

i'm making fucking mad dosh getting the dyed milanese armor from the wayfaring knight and looting him right after. me and the armourer at rattay are already at 5 digit groschens. we're hitting 6 digits soon. castle mod when?

there are guides online about fighting multiple opponents, almost all of them will advise that your goal is to defend yourself aggressively and get the fuck away, not try to "win." But if you're stuck and can't escape, you just have to be aggressive as fuck and try to take out less armored guys as fast as you can, but do not let your stamina drain so far that you get the vision blur. That's when they gang up on you and deal massive damage to you.

man I wish you can walk through the bush
so many time I ran into in both while sneaking and on the horse

The fucking bird cage quest is glitched. I've placed 2 out of 3 bird traps and collected them with no problem. I placed the third trap and like I did with the other 2 I waited for a couple of hours to collect the bird. After the waiting time the fucking cage is gone though. And the others two bird cages with a weight of 2 are stuck in my inventory and I can't put them in a chest because quest item.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>is pirate
>doesn't know basic stuff
Kill yourself, lad.

as far as i know, no
and neither could i

Honest question: Longsword, Axe or Mace? I have a really good Longsword but every time I encounter someone who is wearing more than a peasant I do fuckall damage. I have almost no experience in Maces and Axes but it seems like Maces are too focused on really close combat against armored enemies whereas Axes are more of a jack-of-all-trades kind of thing, right?

During the bandit camp battle, are the soldiers supposed to ignore the archers or just use their fists if you kite them over, or is that a bug? I can kill them but I never have enough health left to survive storming the church

I drank two unknown potions and literally nothing happend. What the fuck?

oh fuck this happened to me too. I think the cage might have rolled down the hill but I didn't check. You should check downhill from where you placed it.

you made tea

It's the buggiest quest in the game, I'm sorry for your loss.

Reload. The same happened to me 3 times before the cage stayed put (assuming you saw the disappearing cage on the ground, you may have accidentally placed it in your horse).

More, please.

>Kill timed knight
>He shows up a day later and challenges me again
>Kill him again
>Keep repeating

Is he some sort of cursed ghost

once you get your str to 14 and a good mace you can easily 1 show fools with a mace to the facehole

Longsword and warhammer, why wear just one? Sword is my favorite, but if I get attacked by more than one knigger at any point the hammer will come out to play.

That's what I figured too, but I reloaded and put the cage on a flat surface. Same thing happend.

>no helmet during cutscenes

>1403
>bohemia
>chai
u wot?

maces are arguably the best, unless you install the mod to make polearms regular weapons

It doesnt matter once you are leve lol 10+. You'll drop most people in

Does using a shield prevent me from using combos or parrying properly with a longsword?

Longsword, if you want to use a shield, better get a mace.

I expected realistic Skyrim and instead I got shitty medieval LA Noire.I cant even refund this shit

>speak to the miracle man in sasau
>endless dialogue loop bug
>have to restart the game
>40 minute rollback

Just so you know, there's no helmet period, the helmet only appears during dialogue

Which will be a problem if anyone wants to make a 3rd person mod

How do I grind sneak, want to stab cunts

>basic stuff
there can be other folders or location paths linking to the hdd after i copy to ssd so it wouldnt work
its not that easy retard

It prevents you from comboing, but everything else seems to work fine.

Is Bailiff's mace the best mace in the game? Haven't found anything better yet.

More like Mafia.

NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE

MY IMMERSION

Unfortunately yes. All the unique weapons are swords.

Bravo Vavra

>realistic
>skyrim

>liking Skyrim
kys

It is easy. If you're a filthy pirate, you should know about sandboxing, and if you know about that, you know how to check what files are created/accessed when a program is run.
You're a fucking retard, lad.

Base stats on it?

The """""weapons""""" in this game are shit. I cant wait for some proper sword mods.

Miller Mafia.

wait wtf thats not henry right?

Maybe it can't be maxed in training.
Or maybe it's broken.
Can you just find a warfare book

thats not realistic tho

If I kill the Riddler or mug him for his clothes, will he appear again/appear naked?

>sword mods

TWO HANDED WAR HAMMER MODS WHEN

no its morcock

so i figured out why it's impossible to level warfare to 20. warfare skill increase is based on your axe, mace, sword and unarmed level. in the game you can go to bernard and get halberd training, but there's no halberd skill. i think when they cut the halberd skill from the game they forgot to adjust the experience tables

It's true. Look at your shadow next time you're wearing a helmet.

when in history have 2 handed warhammers ever been used as a weapon of war? Why would anyone in the setting make such a weapon?

Its a video game. Good design amd aesthetica should take precedence to realism. If you could design weapons without physical restrictions irl, no one would have made shitty longswords.

20 is max level for anything.

i've been looking for a warfare book and can't find one. also i'm pretty sure i found the issue here:

Can you use training/skill books to go beyond max level, or should I just use them now?

It's not good looking either. Looks stupid.

Polehammers

Longswords are much more aesthetic than that shit

well runt bashed me over the head with a 2 handed club right before the credits rolled