/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging. Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

his day in history, 18th of February:
1268 – A coalition of Russian medieval states defeated the Livonian Brothers of the Sword at the Battle of Wesenberg near present-day Rakvere, Estonia.
1932 – The Empire of Japan established Manchukuo, a puppet state in northeastern China during the Sino-Japanese War.
1943 – Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda minister, delivered a speech calling for a "total war" to motivate the German people when the tide of World War II was turning against Germany.
2013 – Eight gunmen stole approximately US$50,000,000 worth of diamonds from a Swiss-bound aircraft at Brussels Airport, Belgium.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
EU4 DD 13/02
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1069383

CK2 DD 29/01
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1067226

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.2 - 12/10/2017
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2 - 14/12/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Music Mod
pastebin.com/UxQnvV3Y

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtu.be/BpLgFomcfac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1943 – Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda minister, delivered a speech calling for a "total war" to motivate the German people when the tide of World War II was turning against Germany.
Based totalen krieg man

white

La Plata

The kite makes for wide spaces and the wind creeps up behind its tail; can the kite say less than thank you, the quicker the better?

Played a good 100 hours of Vic II, my first gsg. What should I play next?

eu4
ignore the racists who say it's a bad game

I had to promise the earth to many powerful people, but the law has passed. Now all I need are some traitors to strip land from.

In addition to my qualified success in the council, I have decided first to send out word searching for a suitable goldsmith and secondly to invest some of the wealth available to me in raising a more dedicated retinue than relying upon the tribes that swear allegiance to my family, or upon the untrained levy. Though it will take years to find and equip sufficient numbers of trained men, a corps of huscarls around which to centre my army will work wonders both for my own security and for the conquests of my descendants

>1943 – Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda minister, delivered a speech calling for a "total war" to motivate the German people when the tide of World War II was turning against Germany.
WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

>the german people were so fucking dumb that they actually responded positively to the idea of total war

imagine being THIS cucked

soypost

yeah, the sad part is that germans don't have to imagine

well they still believed they were going to win at that point probably. stalingrad was also covered up to a degree so they likely didn't realise just how crushing it was

I can smell the dried up semen and cheeto dust from these posts.

soybbie going all out it seems

>(You)

>g*rmans
>""""people""""
pick one
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

i wish HPM was here.......

>soy soy soy soy soy soy soy
>hehe
>that sure taught him

damn, who are those based aryans?

They're the sons of the proud white men who the g*rmans tried to kill.

Robbie is just too lame these days, no wonder /pol/tards control this thread

Where are the best places to colonize as Ireland?

It would seem my son has taken to speaking with the smith I hired, distracting him from his work... Well it's not as if I am in a terrible rush and it's good to pursue one's own interests. I still need to think of some way to make his inheritance the realm of Skane, so as not to split Halsten's main power base...

would somebody upload that HOI4 Old World Blues mod? looks interesting and i'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it, people were asking last thread

Who /Europa:Rome/ here?

how do I get enough naval supplies to maintain my clippers as japan?
Korea always seems to be able to even when I cant build any

Korea has long traditions in shipbuilding.

July 1943, one year and four months after invading. The Soviets have pushed into Norway and kicked Roman forces out of Kazakhstan but we have taken Transcaucasia and are heading East while the Germans have take Moscow and Stalingrad and have Leningrad encircled.

Seriously? Now he tells me the gold and jewels he requires aren't even to be found in my realm? If this crown doesn't turn out to be the greatest work of art I have ever seen, I'm going to have his fingers broken with his own hammer.

In other, unrelated news, apparently the Christians in Blekinge are all upset about something or other? I don't pay much attention to their squabbles and theological debates. Maybe it has something to do with the Christians failing miserably in their crusade down in Iberia and southern West Francia.

How do you deal with the boredom when playing these games?

Fuck off Rob.

using cheats so im not board

what is this game with shit inferior graphics?
Play HOI4 if you want some real WW2 experience.

trash-tier bait

Well... I asked for craftsmanship and Ottar delivered! Though I am not quite sure why he had such a hard time finding silver, gold and pearls. That said, the massive emerald that decorates the pommel of the sword is certainly a sight to behold!

Still, I know my time is running out rapidly. I need to find a way to ensure Gnupa's inheritance does not split the power of the king upon my death, but I have no idea how I could achieve such a thing through any means but the knife..! While I do not wish my son to inherit, I hold no hatred for him, nor anything that would drive me to such an extent as kinslaying!

hey don't associate trash with those retards

i minimize the game and shitpost while watching something

What am I supposed to do as austria in HFM when the magyar uprising fires? Are you not just supposed to annex them? I have tons of different wargoals for bunches of provinces but nothing to outright annex them.

uninstall.exe
install niggermod

liqqykids at it again it seems

*escapes containment thread*

here we go bros

>*escapes containment thread*
me

fucking NIGGERS

the wisdom of the white man

what's a pede?

*give gold*

amazing last psot

Mano pq vose ta cozinhando un sino?

aw heck i was so close...

A centipede.

I normally play EUIV but tried my hand at CKII

In the past my luck has been terrible even when played in Ireland, but this game has been going very well. Once my king dies I can become feudal, which has been my goal thus far.

What should I do after that? Thus far I've learned and done a lot of raiding, seducing, and construction.

*missplels*

that doesn't make any sense

Amazing post

>fox and trump aren't in 69
>fox isn't eating alex jones
>PJW isn't fisting mary beard
10/10
From an EBIN FEMINIST BASH vid where Milo's debunking had a voice over from a centipede documentary
youtu.be/BpLgFomcfac

what reforms am i supposed to take as an african minor? the usual universities? apparently i need 4% literacy to get an writing system but having no writing system prevents me from educating my people

Nice, you found a new containment thread

in the name of allah, the whitest and most based, i banish you from this thread

Try to roleplay and stay low literacy also don't research anything other than military.

Why are you playing the AWOOOO nation?

who le remembers this gem?

the absolute state of this thread

BTFO

R&I FOREVER DONE

Honestly they should just ban this general at this point

in MEIOU how do I make the burghers take control of a province?

What was the post?

When playing in South Africa, you can create a writing system by conquering the Boer states.

but where would I find AFPG then

Your name and a picture of you. The jannies deemed it too disgusting

Develop the city infrastructure and it should flip eventually afaik

rude

Urbanize the province.

Seize the means of production.

Genuinely how am I supposed to fix the country when the council prevents me from doing it
The retards are angry because I have too much land, yet they won't let me give it away
Oh hey let's go to war and expand our borders and get you guys more land OH wait you won't let me go to war

The council is the single most retarded game mechanic in any game I've ever seen

That's what you get for playing with a bad DLC.

Fire councilors which don't comply. Usually the problem is one little shit who has promised favours to everyone else if they vote with him. Fire him and it's done.

do i migrate to anatolia? or should i keep my iraqi clay?

They will always agree if you're over demesne limit what the fuck you talking about

why do you have the isis flag

its the anarchist flag stupid american

because im caliph

Give that shit to random turks they know how to deal with greeks

but I want to be the one to cuck byzantines and fuck their qties

which hoi should I try if I'm more interested in politics, economy, diplomacy and tech than in actual war? got tired of vicky 2 and I wanna try something based in a more recent time

HoI4

Darkest hour
weak b8, it has only 4 government types and almost no politic mechanics.

How do you even start at the earliest time and manage to hold your country together
People are fucking retarded and just want themselves to prosper instead of the country
At least in the middle ages you have a bit more organization

I was going to thank you but apparently your post is bait
played for a bit and it's nice, but the time handicaps are short as fuck and if you remove them the AI goes bananas
tryna play tgc and it crashes when pushing the singleplayer button, so I'm burnt out with dk

Who are you replying to?

>People are fucking retarded and just want themselves to prosper instead of the country
That's the entire middle ages for you.

the Union of Kalmar was finally created on 1 July, 1434

it is now a time to reap the benefits of scandinavian compassion, cooperation, and most important of all, trade

should I build a great cathedral in Copenhagen, in celebration of this wondrous new union of northern peoples? what saint shall be the patron?

knowing how things work, people are just going to start referring to the building as 'The Kalmar Cathedral' anyway