tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/muzzys-zhandaly-legend-dude-paladin-february-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Ben Brode caught fucking his sister

big priest

Reminder this thread is only for based control players. If you go aggro shitters could fuck off to reddit pls go

3rd for balanced game

FINALLY

WE MADE IT FOR A NEW THREAD

Threadly reminder that /hsg/ is an aggro general. If you're a cucktrol playing subhuman the right place for you is Reddit, and if you're feeling hip Hearthpwn.

First for Wild!

I've spent like 150 dollars on this game in the past month and I have absolutely nothing to show for it.

How do I p2w

The game would be much better if all the summon a random x of y cost all had a pool of generics to pull from. None of the bs of pulling a 1/1 or a 7/8 from firelands. Just always getting a 4/4 or a 5/5 or a 6/6.

ranked is dead to me and arena is closed
feelsbadman

Fuck Warrior

>aggro druid in the meta of cucklocks and duskshitters

150$ for each expansion will give you most of the cards, but even then, you can't really p2w, since the game will force you to 50% winrate.
So it's more like pay2play.
Not even pay2havefun, because you can't have fun in this game, forcing everyone to play meta decks.

Give me a honest meta deck with no RNG apart from card draw. All I can think of atm is Jade druid, miracle rogue and zoo warlock.

Loli cat hero when?

Dude or murloc pally.

>no stories to tell friends
>can't pick up good treasures and big minions
sad!

Meant for

>zoo warlock
Without soulfires and doomguards?

>Jade druid
Without oaken summons?

Avianna druid, questless otk mage

>both have knife yugglers

>Murloc Pally
>Gentlesaur adaptions
>Hydrologists discoveries
>Pull out 3 random 1 or 2 drops for 4 mana
Yep, just card draw RNG

Hve any new decks emerged since raza cube

anyone else enjoying the sindragosa brawl?

i would, if there was no sindragosa

What the fuck were they thinking. Do they not have enough of a budget to hire some playtesters?

I think they did it on purpose to make up for warlock's boss being shit last time

...which is much much worse than having no playtesters

Is this legit?

>play a control warrior heavily favored against paladin
>nothing but taunt warlock and burn mage (who somehow always have enough burn to get through 100+ armor) for 2 hours
>fed up and switch to mage
>first game murloc paladin, probably like a 2% winrate for mage

ecks fucking dee

WARRIORS OF THE FROZEN WASTES....... RIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSEEEEEEE

>arena is closed
no?

>got to rank 5 in the middle of the month
>can't play memedecks with positive winrate, because everyone is tryharding in both ranked and casual
>wild is also at rank 15
what should i do to have some fun?

>next month will put me at rank 7

can't start new runs, only finish the current one (which would mean not getting an extra free ticket)

Stay at 5 floor and gatekeep all the Priest and controllocks at rank 6. It was funnier when Raza was still around, but you can't still do a great service to the community. Obviously let everyone else trough like a proper citizen.

new runs work fine for me on na

>opponent can’t clear my board of cheap 1/1s every turn
>loses to my many ways to turn them into 3/3s or otherwise buff them
What did team 5 mean by this?

ITT cards that have been powercreeped out of existence

I crafted this faggot back in Reno days
Never played him since because DK is 100x stronger

I miss him

>not playing both jaraxxus and deathknight in one deck

My first ever legendary, got shiteloads of value out of him with handlock and renolock. I guess we won't see him again til KFT rotates out.

Are you the same guy that played Aluneth and Lich Queen Jaina in the same deck yesterday?

My victory on the last boss was pure luck he didn’t burn my curator and boots of haste
What a pain in the ass it was

m-maybe :^)

That's it, Hearthcucks
Your days are numbered
The reaper has come
Enjoy your shit meta while it lasts

>not the artifact picture

In b4 it becomes Magic Duels 2.0

Fucking hell, what do I even go with here?

I think the (1) 1/2, battlecry give you the same card without text is a shitty card for agro. I'd rather have a (2) or (3) mana card with acctually useful text. If you're doing elemental synergy, sure. but I think it is overrated.

I suck at arena but you could always hope for dragons

point is to throw out shitty cards+pengiuns+ potw or the other one to get like 3-5 vanilla 2drops turn 3

netherspite, you have a dragon in the deck and can really use a 2drop

fuck blizzard for forcefully retiring decks again

sniping kripp is so tough these days

lmao

>going to have to replace alleycat with jeweled macaw or penguin or some other garbage at rotation
feels bad man

>this
>AGAIN
top fucking kek

Went with netherspite, of course I didn't draw any other dragons. But whatever, This is just my free ticket run anyway.

deck?

But user I play both. Aggro for a quick game on the shitter and control if I'm settled in on the couch or w/e.

Nice n'zoth.

it's garbage desu

Everytime i visit these threads it sounds like most of you faggots play standard, but what the fuck for?

I thought /v/ and Veeky Forums was for le hardcore gamers, shouldn't you all play wild?

What's the best deck to play to reach legend right now?

>wild

>Wild
>Hardcore
Choose one

combo priest maybe

this is bait

>Not playing table top Magic with actual human interaction like how it was designed and meant to be played

yeah but what the fuck did i get all the adventures and hundreds of expansion boosterpacks since naxx and GvG for?

Are you guys saying you rather dump 100$ on every new expansion than using your old cards?

Where’s your hellfire now?

# Class: Warrior
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (0) Inner Rage
# 2x (1) Shield Slam
# 1x (1) Whirlwind
# 1x (2) Battle Rage
# 2x (2) Bring It On!
# 1x (2) Dead Man’s Hand
# 2x (2) Execute
# 1x (2) Forge of Souls
# 2x (2) Slam
# 2x (2) Sleep with the Fishes
# 2x (3) Acolyte of Pain
# 1x (3) Reckless Flurry
# 2x (3) Shield Block
# 2x (4) Blood Razor
# 2x (5) Brawl
# 1x (5) Sudden Genesis
# 1x (8) Grommash Hellscream
# 1x (8) Scourgelord Garrosh
# 1x (8) Woecleaver
# 1x (9) Alexstrasza

Just make sure to play 'bring it on' turn 2 against aggro pala whenever possible

Deck? Ive been trying to play dude paladin but i cant make it past rank 17.

>Potion of cuckino
>Divine black cock
>Inner cuckold
>Face, face
LE WILD AM I RIGHT MEME XD

hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/muzzys-zhandaly-legend-dude-paladin-february-2018/

AAECAaToAgb0BbnBAoPHAtblArXmArfnAgynBfUF2QexCNmuAruvAv+vArjHAtnHAuPLAvjSAonmAgA=

Is it possible to make him work if I hide behind enough voidlords?

>when game doesn't give you what you want

Blizzard just blocked off access to the arena. You did have a 2 loss run waiting right, user? You get a free ticket if you did so it has been confirmed on Asia region. Please tell me you are above 100 IQ and already had this ready.

>jaraxxus
lol wat

Had a 6-2 run because I have 140 IQ

it works, just believe

post rank

>Barnes turn 4 spell hunter
just fuck my shit up

Have you remembered to do your dailies, /hsg/?

ah, so it doesn't work

kind of

>440/500

>standard

When the fuck are they gonna announce the next expac?

Probably near the end of the month

Should I play murloc or dude paladin if I want to get from rank 10 to legend?

>wild

Defile should deal damage to the caster equal to the damage it deals.

>dodged first death with Jaraxxus
>dodged second death with Deathknight
>dodged 5 minions army of the death with nether topdeck
so laki

I took the Wild pill a couple months ago, but right now Giantslock makes it completely unfun so... I'm not sure what to do.

>make a Togwaggle Mill Rogue deck so I can feel like I got some use out of the card
>it's a deck filled with self draw, stall, and removals, as well as some mill potential
>get to a point where I have an empty board, a 1 mana Coldlight in hand, Togwaggle, and my opponent at 8 cards in hand, perfect
>play them both, milling the Ransom and stealing his deck
>but he only has 1 card left in the deck, as do I
>the Togwaggle did absolutely nothing
Fucking warlocks and their billion draws. I must have drawn at least 12 cards myself and he still matched me.

why did I have to unpack this of all things, even when it goes perfectly in a deck solely dedicated to it, it still sucks ass.

t. aggro shitter

but it upgrades your spellstone :^)

Yeah it's fucking retarded. I don't remember it being this bad before. I feel like they flipped a switch mid-month last season. There was always streaks of bad matchups but never this win 2 lose 2 against perfect matchups over and over.

Corresponds with Kripp getting fed up with funky shit in Arena. Something changed in the algorithm and it's not so fun.