/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Anal with Makoto!

FUTABA A SHITABA!!

lovekoto
happy birthday Futaba!

Nice. I wanna fuck the birthday girl in her cute smelly NEET asshole.

I love Anne!

Happy birthday Futaba!

P1-4 is the only thing keeping me alive right now

It's 2/18 retard

I love my Queen
Happy Birthday Futaba

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Kawakami a kawacutie

Happy birthday Futaba!

Anyone have the p5 birthday chart?

WATCH US MULTIPLY

birthday art when

The love of my life

w8 a little moar.

It's just past midnight in Japan. Some will trickle in but the bulk of it will come later tonight/tomorrow.

I'm gonna La Force my La Maison Dieu into Chihaya's L'Étolie and you can't stop me!

It's almost 1 AM in Japan. wait til they wake up.

I can.

It's 2/19 in Japan, nerd.

Happy holidays!

hahah, imagine if you were fucking futaba in her NEET asshole, and ahahah, she accidentally shit on your dick a little and got embarrassed hahahah
would't that be awesome guys hahaha

yeah haha

i am futaba

no that sounds disgusting

Happy birthday

what, are you a faggot or something hahaha

I do

thank you

Okay, I've been searching for why they picked January 19 and have some theories:
>Nicolaus Copernicus's birthday
>2001 Mars Odyssey began its science mapping mission on February 19, 2002

Please post it

Rapidly. Joker and Futaba are like rabbits.

Futaba is futa
hahaha

Fataba

Thanks, much love :*

These things barely get updated anymore because no one gives a flying fuck about the characters in P5
>P5 hasn't even been added to any of the series timeline images yet because people hate it so much for being such a betrayal of their expectations that they don't consider it part of the series
hilarious really
8 fucking years spent on one game and it turned out to be insultingly easy crap that peaked 2 hours in and had to go on for another 100

Goro pls go

Go to sleep.

user, it barely gets updated because we're a bunch of lazy cunts, don't look too deeply into it.

wtf is what this user says really true

What does it take for someone to be this mad about anything

does futaba like pro wrestling

She's a Naito fangirl.

In the smallest number of steps?
>Being American
>Being at odds with someone or something first and foremost politically

The guy that updates the chart only likes to do it when there's multiple birthdays to change despite the fact that it would take him 30 seconds to just update them as they come in.

very easy. just mention gun control to an american and watch them loose it.

I wanna date, fuck and marry Futaba

If we're so lazy, how are we making our own Persona game? With blackjack? And hookers?

Iwatodai? More like I Want To Die.

P3D spoiler

Yeah,what a shithole

>hookers
Persona 5 already has that covered.

So I'm playing P4 for the first time and we just went on the school trip. With my very limited knowledge of Persona 3, I know at least that was their high school. About how many references did I just miss by going in backwords franchise order?

by x1

We're not talking about your waifu

Besides the trip, I can only remember Kanji mentioning Akinari's book rn. P5 has some references to past characters on the TV and Rise/Kanamin's posters. P3 also has tv references and femc goes on a trip to Inaba. It isn't much really.

all of them

Man, I really wish I hadn't started with 5. Not for anything it did wrong, but because me having no prior knowledge of the series literally ruined the endgame twist.
I had no idea Igor was a mainstay who had always been good. I just assumed he was evil from the very begging due to how fucking, well, evil he looks. And so the revelation that he was an evil faker the whole time meant absolutely nothing to me because I just assumed he was in the first place because of his ominous looks.
If I'd played literally any other game in the series prior I would've learned that his evil appearance was just a red herring and then I would've been actually surprised with 5's twist.
I'm annoyed /pg/.

now

Ban ritualposters.

Birthday pets

I don't think it's that big a deal. The team knew a lot of people would be playing 5 as their first in the series.

Just how big are Futaba’s hips?

She's mine /pg/

small

Big enough for healthy child birthing

Disgusting prostitute.

rude

Large

Really the one and only missed opportunity in P5 is that there was no fight with fake Igor and we only ever had grail mode bosses. They had a chance to finally make Igor a boss without it even actually being him, a chance to use the VR theme in another boss track, but they just didn't do it. I'm really hoping they do something gameplay related with the fact that Yaldy was pretending to be Igor the whole game in the rerelease, or at the very least in the anime.

Just big enough to fit perfectly in my hands

If there's one thing that metal gear has taught me, that if you have a different voice actor, you might as well be a different character. VA's aside, the fact that "Igor" in P5 was secretly the villain is not that surprising, even to more veteran fans

Just how big are your hands?

They’re not as big as everyone makes them out to be, but they’re still large for her frame.

>the one and only missed opportunity in P5
holy fucking kek P5 is a game with literally nothing but missed opportunities in it

haha

>I'm really hoping they do something gameplay related in the anime
???

Caroline and Justine but they're nazis

Who would win in a fight, me or Strega?

Wait
They aren't canonically nazis?

Merry Christmas!

Probably Strega, but if you take this with you, then you may survive a little bit longer

Wooh
Didn’t know there were so many Futabafags here

It's her birthday, she deserves some extra attention today

More like Fataba haha

During "Hold Up!"s in battle, do you receive less EXPERIENCE points if you choose either of the 'grant power, give money, give item' options instead of just attacking/killing the enemies instead?

Yeah, you get the most from just killing them.

delete this

No she doesn’t? Where was the extra attention Haru got on her birthday? Also, she got enough attention already, so stop.

Why the duck did I add an interrogation point?

Is this true!? Oh fuck me, I've only ever been asking for money. Every battle. Fuck.

More like Harwho

Why are we celebrating this bitch’s birthday?

this but unironically