I have 2.5 btc, 20eth and 20 ltc. When do I get to retire?

I have 2.5 btc, 20eth and 20 ltc. When do I get to retire?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GolemProject/comments/6ab6ew/deleted_post_golem_soon_on_coinbase/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, it's always tomorrow

Buy golem! It's being added to coinbase!

would you give me a small loan of 1btc, OP-desu?

anyway if everything goes alright with golem being added on coinbase and then upgraded with the brass release, i plan to retire the next year

GNT to COINBASE = massive gains

Not til 2025 user-Kun

The normies and nocoiners need to realize the extent of wealth they passed up.

ok :( ill wait and buy more

These. Golem is dirt cheap right now, and not a scamcoin like 99% of others here.

If you hold ETH, LTC, GNT and a small reserve amount of BTC then you've got a god tier portfolio.

Good to see Golem getting some love in a thread for once.

Will I be good to buy in 8 hours? And I'm assuming I need to sign up to polo or trex, I do think it's on yoshit

it could be added on coinbase at any time between few hours and a couple of days at most, so yeah, you're likely to be fine but i'm not 100% sure

More specifically we need to wait until until the masses see the fatal flaw in their faith of fiat (they're going to realize that the only value cash has is the promise from there government) while the globe experiences another economic crisis. ( which is a question of when not if)

Cash is still king but winter is coming

Patience user.

8 hours you should be safe. I don't see it going beyond $0.25 in that time frame. I'm probably going to pick up a bit more.

>fiat currency is bad
>invests in fiat currency
Last time I checked BTC isn't backed by gold or anything else for that matter. At least the dollar is backed by the U.S. government and oil. BTC is going to see a huge increase once they stop making them and then its going to become over valued, and fall like a brick into extinction while everybody rushes off to the next currency.
There is literally nothing wrong with controlled inflation.

> once hey stop making them

do you realize that bitcoin will stop being produced no sooner than the next century?

reddit.com/r/GolemProject/comments/6ab6ew/deleted_post_golem_soon_on_coinbase/

Oh wow so it's actually true. Seriously considering doubling my position now

In 2 hours.

This is true. But isn't the rate of "inflation" dependent on how many people are buying/selling/using the coin? So new bitcoins will only come into existence at a quick rate if people are actively using it as currency, after which we'll all be rich anyways.

I just traded a bunch of ETH for GNT so thanks for the reassurance user

I think golem is going to be mainly for individuals and smaller companies that aren't so bothered about privacy as larger companies won't be willing to push unencrypted data out to the network - I overlooked this originally and thought golem could replace AWS and their peers

doubling your losses in 3...2...1...