/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #496

AWOOOOO edition!
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>There's always another tomorrow!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1P_BlUY2eF4&ab_channel=foohycrazy
youtube.com/watch?v=3OvM7zi-HBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHEN IS MOVIE TIME! DID I MISS IT! TELL ME OR I KILL YOU!

Good morning, everyone! I hope you had a nice night!
Let's kick off another day of poetry and have fun again!

Word of the thread is "heart"!
Alternatives are 'socket' and 'scorch'.

So as always, it would be just great if you wrote a poem! Even better, it would be great if you wrote a poem using one of these three words! It can be any of them and you can use them however you want! No need to force yourself to make something work that doesn't. Beyond that, these words, and by extension, this activity, is just a suggestion and you're free to ignore it in favour of writing your own original poem. I just think it would be neat if everyone joined in with a common word and stuff...
In any case, whatever you write, please don't be afraid of sharing. I'm sure whatever you wrote is great and there's no need to be ashamed or shy of it! Yes, poetry is intimate and an extension of your own self, but I just know you'll be okay and feel better after!
I'm looking forward to reading your poems, so have fun my dears!

It's so windy...
Monika!

AWOOOOOOOO

Yurifriends recede at dawn.

Tell me more about this Yuri person
Why does she have those fangs?

Your Doki but she's THE TALLEST OF MOUNTAINS
SHE IS THE ROUGHEST OF WAVES
SHE IS THE TOUGHEST OF TERRORS
SHE IS THE DARKEST OF DAYS

SHE IS THE LAST ONE THAT'S STANDING, DON'T TRY TO STAND IN HER WAY
'CAUSE SHE'S BEEN UP AGAINST BETTER
JUST TAKE A LOOK AT HER FACE

AND IF YOU'RE MESSING WITH HER
SHE IS THE DANGEROUS WEAPON
SHE IS THE SHARPEST OF BLADES
SHE'LL CUT YOU DOWN IN A SECOND
'CAUSE SHE WAS BORN IN THIS PAIN
IT ONLY HURTS IF YOU LET IT
AND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE HER
THEN YOU SHOULD GO AND FORGET IT

I wish Natsuki was my mom!

Why wouldn't she?

Monica but she encourages your crossdressing and grinds up 2mg estradiol in your morning oatmeal!

I'm trying so fucking hard.
It is not easy.
It's taking all of my heart.

Your doki but She a hex girl and she casted a spell on you! youtube.com/watch?v=1P_BlUY2eF4&ab_channel=foohycrazy

I thought you fags were gonna kill yourselves.

I wish I was your dad!

Guess you have a point. But in DDLC only the president gains awareness. So if Monika stays president forever, the others will be empty shells for the rest of their lives. Is it really murder then?

Don't rush me cunt.

What was the command for Monika's counter? You know, the one where she disables the attack you hit her with.

Do it before it's too late.

Mean to

Too late for what, silly billy?

nice

632146+S with one half of her meter full. Unfortunately, it's Act 2 only.
Never use Act 3 btw. Stalling is the only thing she's good at.

Alright.

We don't really have a place in the universe, as far as on a timeline. But nothing else does, either. Therefore every moment really is the most important moment that's ever happened, including this moment right now. Yuri!

>that eccentric knife throw
ZA WARUDO

Too late to kill yourself. If you keep putting it off you'll be old and frail before you know it.

>suddenly wonder if a poem I did last month before I got busy ever got a critique
>tfw I couldn't explain my (shoddily delivered) message to the user who bothered to critique it because I wasn't around

>no mum section of the route like with emi
I like impressing my waifu's mums since it's not something I could do IRL.

On that note, would you like some lemon meringue?

Say something mean about your doki!
Say something nice about your least favorite doki!

KURAE!

>Sayori
A neck accessory really doesn't suit her.
>Yuri
She's a sharp girl.

> tfw no feedback on my monika fic
Feelsbadman.jpg

I'd still be biased.

>tfw threw away my strongest belt without thinking

It's too late for me, lads.

1991, Soviet Union falls. Each nation becomes it's own democracy and the beginning of the "Dirty 90s" comes to pass. The rest of the decade leads to an era of extreme capitalism, scams, mafia (Bratva), growth of mega-corporations, oligarchs, and crumbling of civic resources.

2000s, the economy in the main nation, Rusland, barely improves. Nation is dependent on many food imports, has a decaying military, and is forced to leave private contractors, paramilitaries, and special forces to handle it's border problems.

2008, People's Republic of Han has second wave of protests in Tiananmen Square. Aftermath leads to nation being carved up by disputing generals and party members.

2010, Regional instability leads to rapid growth of opium production and use, people grow further and further apart, and every single nation in the region is in civil-war, pieces, or shaky ground.

2011, Rusland experiences the beginning of a strong and vicious insurgency. The "Ultranationalists", who over and over fight the government almost to a standstill, while using their mobster and radical connections, to keep themselves constantly supplied.

2015, fearing the worst and well aware that there is sections of the security apparatus plotting to remove him, the President, Petrenko, reaches out to the other "Confederation of Independent States". Privately, he expresses his fears of the return of the "Soviet Union" and if the terrorists manage to win.

2016, Ultranationalists and inner-circle members attempt to coup the goverment. Confederation of Independent States invades Rusland, with heavy international support. Western Peacekeepers and special forces deploy along several fronts, as part of this "Coalition of Those Who Remember"

RODO RORA DA!

Neat
Continue, please

Relatable.
I quoted his critique and explained it in the post with my next poem. That worked.

Which Call of Duty is this?

Technically, it's an alternate series of events for the second MW.

> Something mean
She deletes my friends
> Something nice
Manga is literature!

youtube.com/watch?v=3OvM7zi-HBs

Hm, I guess I'll do that. Thanks, user.

Now to actually come up with a poem. I should have just posted it with my poem last thread.

But do we still have to take the Coriolis Effect into account?

gay

She's kind of messed up.
She still a qt.

>mean
She's a fucking idiot for hanging herself
>nice
Red hair + green eyes is a god-tier combo

> messed up
Yuri?
> qt?
Uhh Monika?

She's a fucking idiot for thinking she means so little.

I don't really hate Monika, but she has passion, I guess, and she was a pretty good Lit Club leader before she went full retard.

>Natsuki
Tsunderes are awful
>Monika
She has nice legs

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is BIG. BIG!

Why is Monika the least likeable doki? What timeline is this?

What's up with Dio Yuri shit anyway? Is a single knife really enough?

prove it

We are just full of monikahating sayorifags right now.
She's still the most popular, so doesnt really matter

Hot? Yuri
Adorable? Sayori
Cute? Natsuki
Just? Monika!

>Mean
Is weak idiot that kept her saddness and depression to herself until it was too late

>Nice
The most caring and thoughtful person you will meet I love her dearly

This plot-line is like NATO's wet dream. when successful this Universe's America basically rules the world.

How would my doki react to me cheating her with another 2D girl?

>Please enter lookup command

Conglomerate

>Conglomerate: A large mega-corporation that specializes in premium weapons manufacture, research, and sales. Currently owns rights to "barrier blind" rounds for 5.56 or 5.45, ESAPI Interceptor body armor, RPG-30, Leclerc Tank, Black Eagle Tank, Tavor rifle, Galil ACE, and many other weapons.

Conglomerate threat level

>The Conglomerate has connections to highly trained mercenaries around the world, access to many of the very best weapons, has incredible amounts of wealth, controls publicly or privately many small nations, and is reported to assassinate the leaders of nations that don't pay them back. In 2009, four nations went into debt and had their budgets garnished, Conglomerate now owns most of their economies.

Conglomerate Current Statis

>The Conglomerate is badly hurt, but has made many sales to the people of Yeren, what was formerly known as "India". So far they lost most of their drones, helicopters, and aircraft; it is reported. Weapons are confirmed destroyed, but it's uncertain if the Conglomerate deployed them in the civil-war/coup.

It is, though

[Deleted]

>Monika
You're a psycho bitch sometimes
>Yuri
You're a psycho bitch sometimes

She has a collection
And her mad facial expression is that of a deranged vampire
Oh, and she rewinds time when you catch her cutting

look at him and laugh

Monika is dumb. Who's to say what she said happens when you turn off the game isn't just a fluke? Do the worlds of fiction stop going once you get to the end of a journey? No. Your time in that world is over, but for those who live in it, it will always continue, because their world is THEIR world.

Fine!

Proof by contradiction:
Assume that there exists a Sayori with a non-big butt.
This Sayori, because she is a Sayori, spends all day laying in bed too tired to do anything while attempting to achieve momentary visceral gratification by eating caloric-ally dense food.
Therefore, this small-butted individual spends all day doing nothing while eating sugary snacks.
Contradiction.
Because assuming our one assumption leads to the derivation of a contradiction, the assumption can never be true.
Ergo, all Sayoris have a big, soft, supple butt.

Alliances

>Peoples Republic of Han--- Crumbled
>Allies--- Divided
>Arab Coalition--- Intact
>22nd Parallel--- Intact
>World Assembly---Divided

Movements

>Conglomerate--- Stasis
>Society For Uprising---Active in Yeren
>Ultranationalists---Wounded
>Benefactors---Unknown
>Radical Shia Islam---Wounded
>Bratva---Stasis

Which doki has the biggest dick?

Rewinding time is more of Kira's thing

>Mommy Monika giving you a special treat!
>Rubbing your thighs and kissing your cock!
>She's impressed by how hard you are!
>Monika talking about how you've grown!
>Monika holding the base of your cock steady so she can take it into her mouth!
>Cumming really easily for Monika while she massages your thighs!
>Monika flinching a bit as you cum for several seconds!
>Monika giggling as she lowers her jaw to show you how much you just came into your mommy's mouth!
>Swallowing it all down!
>Sitting up on your lap and hugging you close!
>"You really love your mommy, don't you? I can't believe you saved up so much cum just for mommy. And it tastes so creamy, too~! You've been eating well, haven't you? What a good boy!"

Natsuki

>ywn protecc that smile

Welp, here comes the sads again

Which doki has the biggest tummy?

Mama Yuri!

Look at him.
Look at him and laugh.
Good luck living it down, user.

You talk shit, user, and you also talk blasphemy. Sayori has a small, yet grippable butt, with very little fat content.

Horsecock Yuri is bigger

Being turned into Yuri's mindbroken sex slave!

Yeah how is "Anonymous" ever going to recover from this?

Brat Natsuki, who wears revealing clothing that shows off her stomach, shoulders, and when she is alone with you...She doesn't have bra or underwear on... She is just there in tank up and skirt.

You do anything involving the liking of girls, you get called pervert.

Also, she rubs up on you.

what the fuck is this
why is this a whole fucking mod
why

Because it's funny

what happened?

Close your eyes tight and pretend it doesn't exist.

I want Monika to tell how much she loves me

>starring Disney's Hercules™ as Monika

Once she knows she has that ability she won't want to, though,

That's the Monika conundrum.

Where there should be a heart, I instead have a socket
A wonderful opportunity, the way I see it

It's waiting for the correct kind of plug
Maybe it'll be filled if I found the right person to hug

But I can't dish out embraces all willy-nilly
If the voltage is wrong, I might scorch and shock them silly

And I can't just ask to see their pins,
They'll think it one among a pervert's many sins

Okay, I mean, I know I can just get an adaptor
But what if I end up stuck with a whore?

And since another user suggested I explain my past poem here:
>This feels like it's trying to evoke something specific, but I feel I can't quite say what. I get the feeling of "a slow, steady, imperfect love is better than a quick, fiery, passionate one". Or if not better, at least more lasting. The imagery in the last two stanzas feels at odds with the message, but...in a good way? Like it's saying "I know this feels less appealing, but..."
I was trying to express the kind of depression I was going through in that one. Lately, the days when I'm not depressed have gotten much fewer, and much further in between, so much so that I've started resenting them for making me feel like much worse than before when they end. So I tried to reflect that with the narrator reminding himself harshly that the saviour (the good days) will just leave him again soon, and not to get attached because it will just hurt more when she leaves. Meanwhile he's started romanticizing the demon (bad days) because, even if she makes him suffer, she'll never leave him alone. And since he's stuck with her, he might as well love her anyway. I thought it was important for it to sound murky to show that the narrator isn't really in a healthy state of mind. Incidentally, I used almost the exact same kind of idea in another poem I posted a few days ago, the one about devotion

Sorry for the long post.