>Warhammer 2 Info
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7g_sWmmpj4[Embed]
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes

>Total War: Three Kingdoms Info
youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM[Embed]
totalwar.com/blog/total-war-three-kingdoms-faq

>Sega's Make War Not Love 5
makewarnotlove.com/
Play the game of your choice in order to receive rewards, register by signing in through steam and accepting a confirmation email, compete with other games by hours played by the end of the day
Starts 14th Feb
You can get Grim and the Brave DLC for TW1 by registering on their website and linking your steam account by the 14th

Moldy Bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYnrjhrkt-0
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pl-GKxmA0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been wondering - what does the ideal Bretonnian knight look like?

Fuck off you swede

on a pike
I never see much dead bretonnian art

[Embed][Embed]

This makes me rock hard

>our geisha has been distracted by an enemy geisha!

HAHA BALTHAZAR IS A NIGGER

>tfw Vermintide 2 to keep me busy until Norsca and Chaos fix in May
Feels comfy

I got invited to the forums, does this mean that I can download beta

No. Gotta pre-order.

>le 68% face

PRINCE AND EMPEROR !

>egyptians were black

this trigger the asur

Fuck I only got 93% for myself, should I kms?

>playing a comfy campaign as good goys
>check up north and see that the empire is making a last stand in Helmgart while Brets dick around
>Settra has killed pretty much everyone in the south and is almost at Barak Varr

Well time to save the world.

Guys how do I get access to the campaign event art, the high elf dudes in civilian clothing look pretty cool

EBONY ELVES MOD WHEEEEN

>take elf
>add a primitive brutish mixture

It already exists, it's called orcs

We never got that state trooper gangbang, did we?

Why the fuck won't close allies trade with me when we're both expected to make about the same amount?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRETONNIA

now where's the mod that gives him a sombrero

>1% hispanic
NOT MY EMPEROR

CA is filled with inept faggots whose heroic feats include, but are not limited to, artificially raising difficulty in ways that don't make sense, removing all campaign mechanics that add depth and adding some that are pointless and stupid (like the vortex).

los ogros de bretonnianos.....

>Bretonnian Mage (Burrito)

Possibly a stupid question but does building garrison buildings increase public order

no
dont ask why having additional troops in a settlement would improve public order
just garrison additional troops in a settlement to improve public order
el stupido

depends, but if you don't see a +2 public order, don't assume it does.

>when all your lords arent even bretonnians

>build a top level garrison building, get an additional 9 units
>no public order

>drop two peasant levies in a town
>increased public order from garrisoned troops

just in case you were confused

youtube.com/watch?v=lYnrjhrkt-0

by morphing the two whitest beings i give you the ultimate lord !

WELL.. WELL WEEEEELLL

GODAMMIT MELONCAT I WANT CELTS NOW
RELEASE NEW FOTE NOW

Are homosexual relationships allowed between bretonnian knights?

How the fuck can a lord on a horse sit in a blob of 5 units and end up routing them all

I feel like lords should have a way higher leadership penalty if they watch their entire fucking army die in front of them

Maybe don't play on very easy?

Was there ever any doubt she was the best?

If they worship Slannesh maybe.

That sounds like something enemy lord might do on very hard if yout army is low tier infantry.

Why aren't you playing Viking Invasion or Medieval 2 Kingdoms Britannia in preparation for ToB?

>Gold wizard
>Obsessed with gold
>wears gold mask
>his name literally means gold

Come on now, we all know what race (((Gelt))) is.

Thinking of getting Warhammer 2. Are the load times really not shit, or are they just not AS shit?

He is Ashkenazi Jew.

Old world's best concealed skaven

Karl Franz isn't that white.
Neither is this guy.

Isn't he from marienburg too.

el bretonnaino estalliano

Does it look better now? Yes it does.

name a better faction

i'll wait

Not even best elves

everyone else

>Amazons still not announced

A faction that actually requires IQ

me attack order front line attack order wolfsies from behind me strategy

Guys, I can't win Empire Legendary campaign no matter what I try

It's pretty easy user, just be yourself

Invade Ulthuan

secure reikland and make as many non-aggression/trade deals as possible. sometimes it just comes down to luck and the AI not dicking you over.

i have an issue with this image, why is he holding that head pinched between his fingers like a dainty teacup

>1% hispanic

I REFUSE

>the time reddit roasted TWG
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pl-GKxmA0o

>delicious ebony slutty elves mod never

stay on reddit, extradaemon

comission it

>1% Hispanic

FAKE NEWS spread by Chaos agents to besmirch our glorious Prince and Emperor

I got all SEGA MWNL games besides Binary Domain, the only fucking game I wanted to play out of all free games. What the fuck SEGA?

Do I just accept that I will always be starving on shaven legendary?

Raid your own provinces, eat the rebels. Its lore friendly

>whiny

Just call them what they really are - racist.

Income from buildings and tax rate are different pools right?

>tfw all I have done for ME is play as the old world because I love their army compositions more than the new world.

it's a wierd feel desu I find the old world armies to be more interesting even though the factions themselves are barebones compared to the new world ones.

Hashut’s beard, I think I know that Dawi.

Same here but that's because I rolled old world faction every single time

>a full stack of rats
>16 night runners
oh boy I sure to love running

How the fuck do the high elves manage to not have a single enemy besides me for 60 turns?

Tretch's bravery is truly an inspiration to us all.

because

>units still randomy just stop chasing enemies
>cav and fliers bugging the fuck out if 1 or 2 units gets bogged down causing them to go to where you told them to go for half a second then turning around for half a second since they think the whole unit is in combat even though it's just an individual that got separated then turning back again to follow their order
>chaos still broken
>ME still broken
>no norsca

Holy fuck warhammer is fucking infuriating why is CA so completely inept, abandoned early access garbage is less buggy and more complete than this tarnished dog turd

Armies are reinforcing weirdly again as well.

I want to start with total war Attila
Are there must have mods?

Small indie company.

>units still randomy just stop chasing enemies
wait
I thought that was an ability by the spawned skaven units
Well now I know why everything keeps fucking up

jesus christ you guys weren't kidding about the green tide meme
barak varr is already gone
i might be next
send help

GREEN IS BEST

ok well what's the best counter to the green tide
Dinosaurs? Angry elves? Hoity Elves?

Is the radious mod really that good for attila?

Anything, pretty much is.

>is radious good

no

You can stop the green menace with basically everything. Most of the Greenskin roster folds like tissue paper under pressure.

There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces in total war modding, such as the strikingly realistic classic Europa Barbarorum or its medieval counterpart Stainless Steel. Radious mod will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundaments of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun Radious mod, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Superficially, Radious mod appears to be a mod which caters to the most proletarian among men; aloof critics dismiss it as such often without a second thought. As complacent as these self-proclaimed "understanders of strategy" are, they fail to realize that Radious mod is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Radious mod pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts.

As brilliantly put by Cattalus, "Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo"; to describe the artistic qualia of Radious mod would be to describe music to the deaf, color to the blind or beauty to the philistine. The painting speaks for itself, and it is up to the player to fully absorb its depth. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of Total War modding for centuries to come.

I wish Warhammer was more like Might and Magic with extra stuff on the map like treasures in sea but actually worth wile to send your armies after.

w-what?

i guess i just play kingdom come