>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

>How does his song go again?
RISE MOUNTAINS
FEEL THE STRENGTH OF MY BODY

>Still need to complete Vanille's part 4 and 5
>Haven't done Ifrit EX yet
>Ifrit is barely level 10
I don't have the energy to pay proper attention today.

no let me die

>magic pot was the coolest summon in duodecim
>yuffie can use its ability 4 times per match in OO
>therefore, yuffie is the coolest
prove me wrong

>Ignis sends heart emojis to Noctis in King's Knight
Why are these fags so cute?

So do I need some magic mitigation and Dispell against Chimera EX? Maybe something like Hope/Vanille/Zidane-Cloud-Squall? Any team suggestions to beat this motherfucker without spending gems?

Tifa takes off a good chunk of BRV and can inflict ATK down with Beat Rush, plus Battle Cry can get her to a safe treshold so the giant fireballs don't break her so you can consider her in team comps

Where did the "ff4 is good" meme even start?

the only thing really needed to be debuffed is his strength blessing
i used a friend unit vanille

You'd need at least one source of mitigation I suppose. Mine was Vanille's deprotect with her 5* along with WoL tanking.

How fucked is FF2 anyway? I've been trying to play through all the FF games since I never got to finish one, but I tried the first one and quit halfway through. It was a bit too basic and obtuse for me. I heard the "leveling" system in 2 is weird, did any of the remakes change it?

am I the only one who finds FInishing Touch to be pretty fuckin ass?
it deals less BRV damage on its own than 1 of Cross Slash's single BRV hits and Cloud's slow as balls so he needs even slower assholes behind him to pull off a full chain, and since Cloud can't participate in the chain you're not dealing that much HP damage and the extra BRV you get in isn't too impressive if you got a BRV battery or BRVtoHP on your other characters
the single use isn't winning it any points either

my first 50 :')

Certain spot or just by regular shit?

>Cloud's slow as balls so he needs even slower assholes behind him to pull off a full chain
Just use it during a summon.
The higher brave cap helps people stack BRV with the extra turn anyway.

I'm grinding the gil cycle quest, 1200+ xp

>There are people in this general that didnt start OO on Day One with the rest of us.

The PSP version is best. It fixes issues and balances the stat gains enough that you can play without any weird leveling issues. That said the story is shit and world uninteresting.

Just skip to 4 or 5. That's where the series really got good.

Disregard I suck cocks

FF4

suck my cocktuar

Eh, I just wanted to play it mainly because Firion and Emperor carried me through so much shit in BE that I wanted to at least try out their game.

Trying to brute force it didn't work for me. Slow and steady with Vanille friend was my key to success.

If you wait as long as possible between him doing the STR buff and his next turn to summon Based Lesbian there is a good chance she's still around to remove the DEF buff and leave you with some nice debuffs for the final stretch of the fight.

>HP attack counting on a break to give me an extra turn so I can avoid being counter broken
>Next person breaks the boss
>with a high turn rate attack that steals the spot in the turn order I was counting on
Goddammit

>tfw hogging half the bonus turns of every summon in a MP run for myself

Celes was one of the best waifus

>Not knowing how to play the most braindead character in the game
This is the kind of people you MP with.

My dumbass just learned that you can get exp, gil, and crystals(what I really need) in coop for OO

>tfw i started day one and am way left behind using tickets

>not doing it because it's fun too

>there are people on this general who didn't spend a week rerolling because they were too busy having sex with women

Which team did you used?

Perpetual Rerollers are just as dumb. Also, no one would ever have sex with you.

That too, I forgot

Wait until Setzer today.
Even without his weapon, you can effectively gain 4 enemy turns of complete immunity.
He can't gain BRV at all, no matter if he breaks you, has dickshitting regen, or anything.

>not getting your perfect roll on your first try
Uninstall

I would.

>there are people playing OO

>ff is dead
>ff mobages are dead

Hey Badon, how is your EXP so high? What job do you have under your Sephiroth skin?

What was her character anyway? She's a teenage "general" for some inexplicable reason, displays no leadership qualities, then becomes a trained opera singer out of nowhere and falls in love with a guy who spoke to her about twice. Nothing about her characterization makes a shred of sense.

>you are dead
>I am dead
>Veeky Forums is just skeletons

That's called masturbation

it's not gay if we are dead right

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

did it with WoL - Yuna - Squall

when you say the characters level, is it level/crystal level? would a 43/31 WoL be a good enough help to host malboro with? never done him yet, only been hosting behemoth runs to use my bells

yes

ring 'em, we could do the skeleton dragon too if you like

Hosting Marlboro is generally a dumb idea, you get more T2 from Zambi Dargin and more T1 from Bohemoth.

It's doable, especially if a Yuna joins. There's just better.

Mate you can run those missions with characters in your 20s, people did so the very first day of the game.

ringing for zombie drag one minute from this post then, if you dont have me add 809210922

>1000/1000 dissidia points
>0 keys to buy

>It's a Cloudfag that uses Finishing Touch outside of a summon or when there's less than two people going after him
>It's a Squallfag that uses any of his skills when in with high BRV
>It's a Terrafag that uses any of her skills when in low BRV
>It's a WoLfag that doesn't shield people even after they used their HP attack in hopes you wouldn't allow them to get broken
>It's a BRV batteryfag (Yuna, Catslut) that does that same and allow people to get broken when they are hoping you would heal them
>Alternatively, it's a BRV batteryfag that recharges BRV when there is a Squall on the team and no one is at risk of getting broken
>it's a Squallfag that thinks Yuna or Catslut will work on his team
>It's a fag that uses Sylph in the Malboro fight
>It's a fag that allows Sand Worm to get a turn when not broken in the Skull Dragon fight
>It's a fag that doesn't know you have to manually set up your MP character and his build is different from the same character you use in regular fights
>It's a fag that cries because no one adds him in OO, but he didn't set his MP character and no one wants to add yet another Squall without Blade Flurry and 0 capacity investment.
>It's a fag that wastes all his gems trying to MLB characters early on and will probably drop the game in anger in about 3 months
How do we deal with the mentally challenged masses?

>Terrafag that uses any of her skills when in low BRV
but low brave meteor chant is smart kupo

Keys reset tomorrow
Even if you cap out again, just sit on the D points without accepting them.

>Squall getting broken at BRV cap by about 70 BRV to Giant Fireballs
FUCK YOU YOU EMO GIT, VIVI TAKES THAT SHIT BETTER THAN YOU
FUUUUUUUUCK

that worm seemed more annoying than the boss was

only because summons are ready by then

>use terra
>have no idea when to use my summon
guess I'm retarded

the main purpose of the summon is to make your max brave higher for a beefy meltdown

i want to pull on my boy TGCid's banner for his USB but I have 6 fucking dupes :(

wait

What's the next "broken" USB that we're getting? I'm talking Bartz/Cloud/Terra tier USBs

Why is Terra's USB broken?

Because it makes the enemy dead a lot

got two bells left, kinda want to try malboro once

let's do it!

?

Bartz USB 2

WAIT

>not using Renzokuken when on 6000/8000 BRV
It's an user is a shitter episode.
It's a rerun.

last bell right here. what summon should i try to level up?

Based Yunabros in multiplayer

ifrit, you have 10 days

Apoc + Garuda room up, bring fun stuff I'm bringing boring stuff

is WoL the original Warrior of Light? If so - why are there 4 of them in FF1?

>only rank 40
gunna have to get the early mats first, hes only lvl 3 atm. part 2 is okay for that right? or was it part 3

Two more,

yeah part 3 for claws and horns

He said he has 4 exp egg cards in his main deck

One more. It could be you.

One from dissidia and 012
One from mobius
One from NT
One from OO

Im looking through the OO future event calender. Hows ace, seymour and ramza as characters since they are coming up soon?

Oh yeah, this made me remember one I was forgetting

>Fag uses a BRV+HP move when his BRV is already at cap instead of just attacking normally

what am i waiting for

anniversary banners, the USB you're looking for will show up there at a discounted price

Our lives to be over.

I don't wanna wait for our lives to be over

how did he get these scars?

All the kidnapping rape. Always trim their nails

CRASHING THIS AIRSHIP
with no survivors

>discounted price
less than 50 mythril?

Tyrone's USB3 and Yuffie's USB2 in 3rd anniversary, anything left is just "really good". Also, WoL starts with the current "USB with OSB-like finishers" trend.

15 and 50. Good luck getting it when it's not featured.

Otherwise, Extreme fest has it, but that's in 4 months.