>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cpElonP33k
youtube.com/watch?v=hjGZLnja1o8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for smug anime women

First for you're all embarrassing weebs.

>eceleb
Fuck off

>complaining about weebs on VRChat on Veeky Forums

I've pretty much tried all of the usual sources at this point I've just given up. The only thing I haven't tried is CM3D because I cba with the hassle of figuring out how to install it and get the correct mods to make the most out it

6th for why is this happening?

Have the devs done anything to prevent avatar stealing?

Hey user, what world has the best music to dance to?

Not that user but I'm having trouble finding some of mine too. Japanese artists are taking downloads down which is probably why I can't find the models I want.

How do I mark an AnimationClip as Legacy?

They took down the offline search function for avatar IDs.
This is why the offline friends-list is non-functional right now.
The only way someone can steal your avatar is if you are in the same room and you don't have them blocked.

Got a link to that site?
I want to fuck with that author.
Fucking sperglord

Has anyone tried asking them why They're being so precious about this particular use of their publicly available models? Has anyone gotten an answer?

Because they are racist pieces of shit that hate subhuman westerners and don't want them to have fun. They probably also eat babies.

Artists are autistic. Imagine them as modders from the skyrim community or something similar. Same drama.

I've been doing some calculations, and if you want 3 meters * 3 meters of space, you should get a vive, because there is no way the rift sensors can track both the floor and above 1.7 meters at that range.

The menu button of my left oculus controller isn't working anymore.
i tried removing battery, re-pair, boot up startup configuration and shit but nothing worked so far.
i refuse to believe a single button on my controller has died within 5 month of use,
i can't take screenshots anymore or do other things that require this button

thanks

Np, hope it works.

>that vid
I'm fucking dying

>Has anyone tried asking them why They're being so precious about this particular use of their publicly available models?
Because the japs release them as "publicly available for MMD use" and use the fucking retarded strategy of "let the trolls win and punish everyone by taking the model down just like your teacher used to punish the whole class despite this doing fucking nothing to stop that negative behaviour and in many cases encourages it"

>Filename
J-Jays?

I usually have more fun in chance encounters in public worlds than I do meet ups. It's not that the meet ups are trash, it's just that you can run into some good shit in public worlds.
I'll never forget the night when I scissored another full body tracker while a predator cheered us on along with the entire club broadcasting it on the TVs

Is this attitude shared among most Japs, or is it just autistic jap modellers, and the rest don't care?

It's just a handful of autistic ones, but the autistic ones tend to be best at making models.

The Japanese content community for a lot of games are like this. Very anti-foreigner. It's why everything has a password or "contact me to get the model" etc. Other countries have a lot of autistic artists too.
This desu.

It seems like you enjoy exhibitionism.
Exhibitionism won't work in the meet-ups since everyone is already confirmed degenerate and you won't get the thrill of exposing yourself to innocent bystanders.

You have logically taken your fetish to its rational conclusion.

Yeah, the Japanese modelers are on a whole different level of the autistic spectrum. There was a nice Chaika model that I never got around to downloading in December because I was nieve and didn't realize how precious they were about their models at the time. I would just download them one at a time when working on them.

Now I can't find it anywhere...

Are you our resident chaika-user?
Your chaika already looks quite good. Are you saying this elusive pre-2018 Chaika was even better?

>Now I can't find it anywhere...
Yup. It especially stings for me because I only recently got into VRChat. I used to watch mmd videos and they're still up with high quality videos. This is suffering.

Yeah I think it's just the content creators, all the Nips that I've met in game have been chill

At last I truly see

What do you guys think about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=5cpElonP33k

Nope that's not me, I've been too shy to join a meetup so far ;_;

It's very depressing. I can't find the good model I want.

It's much easier to get attention in a public instance.

JP content creators are usually the dumber NA/EU deviantartists of the JPs. The normal and "normal" JPs are mostly chill as fuck.

Well I guess that's better than nothing, thanks for the info.

>tfw missed partying again because suddenly I'm going to bed early like a loser

There's more than one way to cover her smugness up.

Hard to say. Void Club keeps changing its playlist and nothing else besides has really stood out for me.

VRChat cults when?

>There's more than one way to cover her smugness up.

yeah with my face against hers

>>Filename
>J-Jays?
Who is asking?

We need our own club with good music.
You misspelt Dalian's lips.

>You misspelt Dalian's lips.
I know what I wrote, user.

I still haven't seen an invite yet, so Dalian is just waiting for you.

>so Dalian is just waiting for you.
Wh-What do you mean?

>Wh-What do you mean?
What do you think?

>We need our own club with good music.
People will just argue what good music is.

We need this song though:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjGZLnja1o8

>>tfw missed partying again because suddenly I'm going to bed early like a loser

Could be worse. You could be in a timezone where meet ups don't even start until about 6 am.

>6 am
>bad
Just get up early.

but I go to work at 7

you know what de wey is? I'll tell you what the ugandan knuckles have been searching for this entire time user. A way to live permanently in vr-land, and I can show you how :^)

Same, the one or two times it's happened in Avatar Testing
>testing my stuff, hear some japanese on the side, nothing crazy happening
>a mute knuckles strolls by, looking in the heatpat booth
>they mob on him, seeming to be enthusiastically trying to coerce the knuckles to give headpats
>I can't actually understand anything, I just keep hearing 'knuckles' again and again
>the knuckles stands there speechless
Seems like good people.

I went around that japan world as a knuckles and they kept saying ebola at me

I saw that the other night, it's interesting stuff. I wrote off "VRChat made more more social / fun / gay" as just more SL nonsense where it's idiots tricking themselves until I actually tried it in VR and yeah, makes a big fucking difference. I have crazy VR dreams, I experience psychosomatic response triggers in game constantly and you certainly experience "presence".

All wings report in

chicken wing on standby

People joke but that's essentially what the knuckles thing is, it's a stupidly accessible, simple little cult that offers an instant community and sharded purpose for bored 15 year olds. They have rituals, customs, missions, and their own jargon that defines them as members.

Thanks, doc.

HOW DO YOU SPRINT IN PAVLOV

You don't need to be! I don't know if you're VR or desktop, but either way, you can come along and be part of the background if that's all you're comfortable with. People might approach you for headpats maybe just me, but there's no reason to be too shy. We don't expect anything of you and you can give as much or as little as you want.

Good club music is easy to dance to.

hard to avoid with her I guess

Wait, what? They actually do something in those Ugandan maps aside from gurgling about "da wae"?

I've only played desktop and I've already gotten over the whole "logging out when someone talks to you" thing gotten a bit better at having conversations. I really wish I had vr though I can definately see how it can give you that human connection seeing peoples' body language

I went to uganda recently and a lot of them sounded 12 or so I was surprised it was still going on though. It's really jjust harmless fun imo it helps you ease into vrchat because you dont really have to worry about having a personality you just walk up to people and go pls be my queen

Purple abyssal, stop saying you stole my model, it's publicly available and I can rarely make it to meetups m8, you're good and I love it. Space wizard, unfriended me? rude.

You finished her?
There's a song that shows up in some fap heroes that would be nice

It's possible to pick and play Youtubes on a screen in the world.
Is it possible to do a similar thing with music and one of the free music sites? Could be a good way to have a dynamic playlist.

>Nightcore

Drunk bully standing by

>go into 1 person Avatar Testing to make Kinect demo video
>the 1 person is a qt kanna who loves my attention
>bunch of people filter in over time
>end up having a fun time
>one of them has lewd model with nips
Funny game

People have been getting randomly removed from friends lists for a while now. It's a known issue.
I'd say it's likely this is what happened.

I didn't see you last night when I was on. I might've hung out a bit more if I did.

fug I was just about to ask a variant of that question

I saw on old vrchat youtube videos people choosing youtube videos to play but then I heard that was removed anybody know if that's gonna come back

I actually sleep twice in the day because I work from 4 am and don't want to sleep through the evening. I can only do the Friday meet up for a few hours.

Have nothing in your hands and press the joystick in before moving. Don't know how to do it on vive.

I was there for an hour, Jesus Christ. Only planned on being there a few minutes..

There are different kinds of knuckles players, but the cult is the little core of it that keeps it chugging along.

>Not Nightcore

When I started VRchat I couldn't even walk around rooms without quitting out of anxiety. I've never spoke in game, but it has helped elsewhere; I used to go silent if an unknown person joined discord voice, but I managed to speak to someone yesterday.

Has anyone put a 3d scan of themselves into the game yet?

>nightcore

They used to at least move out in groups and raid things frequently, when the meme was big.

I've met a couple of sub-groups that still do knuckles-ish shit together regularly. They try to come up with some silly shenanigans, a lot of marriage and trolling girls as usual.

>You finished her?
I would if I knew I had an user to tease.

No bully

I'm waiting for a Dong Dong model

>dj spamming in a public world
>good dance music so far, small crowd forming dancing about
>next song he plays is some horrible dubstep
>cant even continue dancing because its so obnoxious
>respawn and find a new world
dont be that guy

What cpu do I need to get 20+ frames at the meetups?
i have a 1080 so gpu isnt an issue

I hate when they switch up genres completely like that. It destroys my momentum
>JP town has DJ other than Smiley playing music
>goes from danceable J-pop to slow classical to dubstep

I have an i7 7700k overclocked to 5GHz, you're fucked if you don't want lag in VRChat.

i at least got the best shinobu before it was possibly taken down, id consider comission if i didnt think thats a waste of money

Always bet on dbz.

Sprint vector is pretty fun.
Gonna develop the shoulders of a god at this rate.

You need a better optimized game, honestly.

how do u take screenshots on rift?

That wasn't dubstep. Although, to be fair it can sound like dubstep. No one else complained but you. It's good to break repetition with something different. I don't like playing nothing but 4/4 kick clap dance songs for 30+ minutes straight. Thanks for the criticism though. ;)

It made me punch my cielling fan so many times...

t. k3rndesu

me on the right

That pink guy world was hilarious.
We can now make a certain qt flee in terror by simply saying HEY BOSS

imposter, how can that be me if I'm here.