>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation to be released soon, most likely in February. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 55% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

SEN 3
WINTER 2018
NISA

Please release Ao

a miracle

Who could've predicted this?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE stop posting my picture

This is a really weird combo.

Calvard when?

>my

ANELACE IS BEST GIRL
I WANNA MARRY WITH HER

Noooo sen is not shit stop it

Gideon faked his death
He was Osborne's agent in ILF
That's how Osborne knew Crow shot him

Crow was a primary suspect from the start, he didn't need Gideon for that. If Gideon did fake his death, and the whole "putting on the same uniform as the guys in Ao", was just a fakeout. I feel like he'd be on a different. Plus,
you find his manifesto on Sen III, and it predicts what Osborne was going to do, which if he was a part of the Osborne group, would not benefit him in any way.

Fie

I wonder what her feet smells and tastes like

I WANT TO FUCK AURELIA

Osborne recruited him right after he got the boot from the academy. Similar situation as Rufus'
Where do you think Gideon got the flute and the knowledge about Zoro-Agruga's remains?

Isn't it just the usual twitter drawing challenge? You can often end up with weird combos if the artist doesn't post them one by one.

I WANT TO FUCK THE GRANDMASTER.

Who else is dropping the series when XSEED stops doing it? I know I am, I am too invested into it due to XSEED' magically writing and editing, anything else is just a step down, I consider myself a huge fan of Kiseki, but if XSEED do not get it, consider Kiseki dropped my mans

It's fine. I can wait for Ao for another week no problem. I'm looking forward to so many other things besides that. I am complete lack of anxiety.

Do actual Cold Steel fags even exist? Everytime I see someone defending Cold Steel they've got that "it's not THAT bad... I've seen worse..." attitude.

If Ao doesn't come out today I'm ending it.

It's okay when crossbell does it

I already dropped it when NISA accidentally leaked that they're bringing Sen 3 west in late 2018/early 2019.

(Whoa! Whoa!) It’s gonna be alright!

Yes unless commentors on siliconera and gematsu are literally 100% trolls, which is likely but still.

Plenty of them sperging at the end of the last thread when how retarded Sen was got brought up.

Such a shame that a magical series goes down the drain like that, Falcom are just money hungry fags, fucking sellouts for a big payday

>these mountain textures
Jesus man these are awful. The street right next to it looks good which makes it just stick out more to me.

Unfortunately, even Sen III has some weird textures mixing up with high quality ones. Falcom probably doesn't have the time, or just didn't bother to make everything look pretty.

Depends on what you mean, I think most people generally have an "it's ok" towards CS, since it is just an ok game

Jesus Christ, i forgot how fucking slow Machias.

I don't enjoy all the aspects in it, but i like it nonetheless. Some people just spend way too much time repeating the same tired shit, as if looking for validation on their taste.

Is it me or is CS2 faster paced than CS1? I think I might be towards the end of Act 2 (have to go to the shrines again), and it just seems like it went by faster. Or I am overusing the turbo button.

IT'S OKAY WHEN CROSSBELL DOES IT!!!!!!!!111

Turbo button helps a lot yeah. Have you been talking to NPCs and the like?

Here's a you. Now consider upping your dose.

>people actually playing CS2 before Ao
When you get to the spoilers, don't say I didn't warn you

Yup I am
>ingame clock says I'm at 35 hours
Ok then

Not forcing the school shit after every little bit happening does wonders for the pacing.

>implying crossbell matters

Ao spoils cs2 way more than cs2 spoils Ao, dumbfuck

Well user, spoilers doesn't really matter to me if the rest is executed well

They are commonly referred to as redditors.

Yeah and Ao spoils CS1 and 2 so whatever

>ao spoils a game that was canonically written and given to the public years after ao
The only retard here is Falcom desu.

Oh I know this place from Ys8. It was called Big Hole in older times.

It's almost as if it's more about the journey than the destination, nignog.

Tell that to people who argue about ao spoiling cs and that somehow being the main reason some people don't like cs.

There's no divertissment equivalent in Ao

People dont like cs because its legit terrible games

just how many gamebreaking bugs can originate from text insertion?

What exactly is going on with her body here?

*cruises the country during a war, looking for more literal high school students to staff the aircraft with in order to liberate our academy and then save the country with the power of friendship*
NO YOU'RE JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH, NOR HAVE THE READING COMPREHENSION REQUIRED TO UNDERSTAND COLD STEEL ON ANYTHING BUT A SURFACE LEVEL

>3.9mb

B-but muh civil war and muh osborne

b-but you also save jenis academy during the war in SC

Reminds me of the ones in Crossbell, except it's not filled with overleveled monsters.

>sc and olivert's star door in 3rd make you hype as fuck for their showdown in erebonia
>it's fucking moe high school garbage
FUCK FALCOM

Wow like really vague spoilers, totally on the level of revealing Rixia's identity at the end of CS2 for literally no reason at all.

Is that how big her dick is?

Yeah I save them high quality.

It wasn't just text insertion though? And PC ports are finicky as fuck, as shown by Nisa.

You have to be literally retarded not to know that immediately, though.

>totally on the level of revealing Rixia's identity at the end of CS2
are you...literally fucking retarded? Rixia's identity was revealed early on in crossbell, it was never much of a spoiler to begin with.

You have been exposed as a retarded EOP who never played crossbell

>1440p
>png screenshots are 10mb
>upload limit here is 4mb

Rixia was never supposed to be a secret. It's everything else from independence to the attack to the tree and some important people. Oh wait I forgot who remembers a bunch of random names in trails?

I agree. You'd have to be retarded not to know that the masked man in Sky 1 is actually Josh's brother I mean it's so obvious just look at him.

>retarded EOP who never played crossbell
As opposed to a non-retarded EOP who played the italian machine translation and JLPT N4 spreadsheet Zero/Ao, right? :3

You mean one who knows that Rixia was revealed very early on and that it's not a spoiler? One who doesn't get mad over stupid shit because he actually played the games and knows what's what?

yeah...one of those.

>he doesn't remember every NPC he's ever met by heart
Why do you even play the series?

>/fg/ says its okay to play an italian machine translation of Zero
>/fg/ says it's also okay to play ao fanfic script made up to impress some girl
ahhahahahah

it's almost as if people who PLAYED THE GAMES are taken more seriously than people who didn't play the games and yet act like they know jack shit for some stupid reason

>PC ports are finicky as fuck, as shown by Nisa.

user, people here only care about (You)'s.

People who actually played the games themselves are always ignored because there's like 3 of them and everyone else is just using wiki/spreadshit info.

>Xeno and Leonidas, you need to reduce one of the bosses' HP until he only has 30% HP left within 40 Turns
Is this just my team turns or do their turns count as well?

>Josh's brother
Really makes you think...

What is the best way to farm money in CS2 Act 2? I need to fuck up the Cryptids and something tell me I'll need to spend a lot of money for this.

Stop coming to /v/ you bunch of cock suckers. This was made to contain you sub humans, stay here and stop shitting up /v/ with your TiTS garbage.

They reveal who she is almost immediately after she appears. It's not even hidden.

>Josh's brother

Buy pom DLC.

Gross.

They don't reveal that she's going to be taking Loyd's D like they do in CS2

>people actually play the italian machine translation
>not waiting for the geofront's retranslation and pc port
/fg/...

>I played it and it was fine! I didn't notice anything!
Said all the ESL's in /fg/ and there's a lotta those heheheh :3

The Geofront is so fucking awesome. Not only are they actually translating it accurately and editing it at the same time, but they're also making a PC port! Fuck I love those guys. The Italian guy is such a cuck.

She acts like that the moment they meet, every girl does. All the girls want his D.

I didn't want to wait for 1 more year, but I will replay it when they release it.

Please just release it already.
I'm begging you.
I bought CS2 what more do you want from me?

This, senpai. I want to have Zerker's babies.

Well said, geobros! We did it, boys! We love floofy!!!

>Buy

Just open up all the free DLC item stuff you get in the game itself, and sell all of it. It's better than wasting your time farming. If you want, i think there's an infinite recipe trick with Emma by cooking Onigiris, but it's only a 30 mira per item sold.
That or do like normal and farm sepith mass.

You guys think they stole the italian dudes translation and just reworded it? Nope! They did all that hard work from scratch! They even got some tips from Hatsuu if you know want I mean *Wink Wink*

Based Geobros!

>Completely reversing your shitposting tactics by praising the stuff you told everyone sucked prior

Hilarious.

YEAH BOYS, GIVE 'EM HERE!
WE
LOVE
ZERKER

i was referring to guren/flame's ao translation. i should've been more specific.

How wild do you think Sharon is in bed in the scale of 1 to 10 fucking nuts.

Can't beat Hatsuu and her cats for sure

Well the problem is that I don't know when the game locks you out of fighting the Cryptids, I was thinking of doing the shrines and hoping to find some mob that drops mass there, but it says that doing the trials advances the story, so I wanted to make sure.