/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios

>Gameplay
[YouTube] Kingdom Come: Deliverance Walkthrough Part 1 - GAMEPLAY (embed)
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Previous thread

bows are for faggots

Im so confused as to what just happened.

>talk to priest Godein about the herbeoman quest.
>follow the ladies into the forest
>they use some pussy drugs objecyive is observe them
>i make 1 step and objective failed
>girls try to fuck me and i btfo them they still drug me by touching me
>out of a sudden i still want to "have" them and have to lockpick horses asshole
>bandits show up and i kill them
>i tell the priest they were summoning he devil and i had ti defend them from WOODCUTTERS

Why did Henry lie ?
Also i did this before asking what about the limp hoping he will tell me without me having to lose my virginity and drink with him, since he said i always pay my debts and return favors but it didint work

Where can I get more dice?

I'll embed som arrows in your chest knave

what is the deal with pickpocketing. I'm stealing shit from a guy that is sleeping and he wakes up so I bolt.
And now they have a bounty on me.
How the fuck do they even know it was me jesus christ

Just cucked sir Divish lads

Too bad cheesing with bows is better than dealing with the awful broken melee system

>trying to practice combos on Bernard
>riposte
>riposte
>riposte

STOP

Axes do 99% of the blunt damage of maces but also have perfectly good slashing damage, why don't I see any of you cunts talking about them?
Get to axe 9~10 and they start to shine against all targets equally

I’m going hunting with this Hans dude. Why is he so tsundere towards Henry? Is there some Brokeback Mountain shit about to happen?

Yes, pay the fee or go to jail.
People will hate you tho.

I've been mentioning this in every thread, I just can't be fucked to bother buying the axe and trying it out. Is it actually as good as the numbers suggest?

They fuck later

You'll see, Hans redeems himself entirely.

>broken melee system

what? it's perfect

Hans is actually a bro
no gay shit

Yeah, same thing happened to me during the herbwoman quest. Dunno if there's any other way to resolve it, if you stand away for too long the mission just changes to getting close, so the same thing happens anyway.

You will become bros after the mission.

Is the mission where you get the keg of wine bugged? Either I get an infinite load screen or the other shooters never shoot and my hits don't count.

post henrys

git gud you retarded shitter. there's so many tools to use that you can win combat. feints, master strokes, combos, clinches and hell you can even poison your blade

>Perfect setting for good combat
>Varied and interesting cast of characters many of whom get good development
>Some characters are complete and utter bros4life that you would fucking die for
>Plenty of women to play with too
>Plenty of food and beer, wine and spirits

Only thing missing to stop this from becoming the ideal life we all want to achieve is music and song. Why can't we play music or sing?

where'd you get that helmet

>beat him in an archery contest
>beat him in a sword fight
>would beat him in a fistfight if not for his daddy interrupting
>beat him in a hunting contest
>me, a common peasant
So pathetic, I would kill myself if I was Hans. Is there an option to cuck him later?

How good is level 20 unarmed?

he looks like a bit of a knave he is a knave

can you even cuck an impotent man?

QUALITY OF LIFE ALERT FOR FUCKBOYS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAVE SYSTEM
-------------------------------------------------------------

ANY BED YOU ARE FLAGGED AS OWNING, EVEN TEMPORARY BEDS SUCH AS RENTING AT AN INN CAN AND SHOULD SAVE YOUR GAME EVERY TIME! TRIED AND TESTED MULTIPLE TIMES AT THE MILLER'S HOUSE AND THE INN IN THE GLADE!

If you travel down a road, there's a knight that will stop you and challenge you to a duel. I used a damage potion + a save before hand and butchered him. Took about 2 reloads.

I actually felt bad because he was chivalrous, congratulating me on victory as I continued to wail on him.

>You have too many saves, you must delete some saves first.
What did you program so poorly that this is necessary?

Tfw spamming e to get out of pockets in time. Immediatelyy talk to traders while he was asleep in bed

Is it a good idea to hoard all swords and shields when raiding the bandit camp with Sir Radzig ?
I have my inventory 100% full, i move like a snail, my dudes can kill them alone, but when i need to "take care of the archers" it seems i have to do it myself and i move like snail.
Plus the stairs are bugged I can't climb them.

What should i do ?
Drop all my loot ?

nah, hans isn't like that. they said he often gets beat. it's not like he's a poor sport about it either. he's an asshole, but not a douche

Have they said anything about a Czech dub coming out?

Do shields debuff anything other than combos? Also, are there any real bastard swords or just longswords?

Any thiefs in? I need advice on how to easily rob an armoury/blacksmith

>tfw drank savior potion before engaging
>drink the damage potion
>he still btfos me I even reloaded 10 times, he still raped me
>i just gave up

Guess im still a pleb, right ?
My sword seems to do nothing to him, he is probably higher level with great armor.
Hope i will find him later on in the game.

CUSTOMIZED CHARACTER MOD AND HENRY VOICE REMOVAL MOD WHEN ???

It's probably some console-thing.

>used to look up to Bernard as the greatest warrior and my master
>now I'm effortlessly beating the shit out of Bernard
>it feels terrible to see him humiliated like this

I'M SORRY

Here we Henry sporting his cucking shirt.

use a mace, retard. it makes short work when enemies are in full plate. at least carry a mace around with you in your rucksack

The faint-hearted Knights sword is amazing, stronk and barely gets damaged. I just hate how fast travel "random" encounters are always at the same spots.

Why am I still an alcoholic after chugging 3 of these?

do people actually use this shit?

the student is supposed to surpass the master if the master succeeded in his job. the captain is also an old man

It wasn't bugged for me. Several other quests have been, it seems almost no quest is bugged for everyone but some are bugged for most.

Blunt strike is pretty powerful since you brain people, even if they have a helmet you probably daze them.

Holy shit, Artemisia is easy to make and strong as fuck goddamn son
>+5 Strength
>+5 Warfare
>10 min duration

This confirms what the other guy said.

they said its not planned at the moment. Apparently it woul take at least 6 months of solid work and in the end it would be content for 5k czech customers (and a few foreign LARPers) so its better to use that time to produce ingame content for everybody

i'd like to but everyone dies so fast
game is too easy

does archery become easier?
Im playing with a pad, its really nice except for bows which might be easier to use with a mouse

I thought kurwa was a Polish thing.

Guess ill have to train how to use it with Bernard.
Can i also train the Sword moves i learn with him ?
And by learn i mean him spoonfeeding me as to when to click what.

Im level 5 at sword now, still have no clue what the fuck the perks i unlocked do.

Whoever said guards don't search your horse lied to me
All my good loot gone

Idk but I can't aim for shit regardless.

Thats a real shame. How can you have a super-realistic medieval simulator when the NPCs don't even speak the right language.

>do quest and finish, it tells me to go talk to someone after it is finished
>get attacked by like 10 brigands on the way there and die
>autosave didn't kick in either when I slept or when the quest finished have to start over
>sigh and get midway through the quest when I notice an alchemy bench
>second I start doing it I start flying to fucking space
>fall and die

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's a combination of getting better through actual skill and practice and the bow skill making your aim more steady. also bows with a heavier draw weight increase arrow velocity and straighten the trajectory

YOu can leave the witches to die

>Guard asks to search me
>I reply "Im in the service of Sir Radzig"
>muh i don't care nobody is above the law
>I tell him to go ahead and search me
>s-sorry mr sir, all seems to be in order
>1 second later : Good to have you here Henry

You think Henry breeds her when they fug?

kurva is the czech version

>playing the tutorial part of the game
>try to punch the guy who owes money to papa without talking to him
>nothing happens
>come to the conclusion that randomly punching people does nothing
>beat him in a brawl
>finish sword fighting lessons
>loiter around
>go and get some cold beer for pa
>swing my fists and punch some dude
>get thrown in the jail, which proceeds to burn down
>GAME OVER
Nice game

kurva is used in every slav language. Czech, polish, russian, ukrainian, belarus, every balkan slav etc etc. If it has kurva in its language its slav

Do they change the locks after you rob a shop? I have keys to the weapon seller

>when the quest finished
It only saves when you are given a new quest

>get woken up by Miller Pesehk's snoring
10/10 GOTY
>no edition
>embeded
10/10 OP

I was referring to when you have a bounty and they search you for stolen items

why do slavs make all of the good RPGs lately?

PSA: Runt's camo respawns, at least until his quest. Its a great place to grind combat.

Oh fuck I didn't actually count
Which is it /kcdg/?

kurva means whore/prostitute here.
as where in poland it means bitch

Im 30 and havent been so impressed in every ways in a long time, vidya is stll great
that Varda dude needs to make lots more of them video games

Treasure maps.

>And by learn i mean him spoonfeeding me as to when to click what.
kind of. when you unlock combos it shows you the attacks in white on your attack crosshair thingy so you can easily follow them. the thing with combos is if you do them too fast you will fuck up. you have to make sure the attack hits then go the other one. it's weird to get used to, but you'll get it. test them out in sparring with the wooden weapons

A lot for everything

I said there's a lot of them (there are) and nothing too bad happened.

its still a computer game and they have to be realistic about the market. do you want them to halt or at least slow down the bug fixing and new content creating for a czech version?
In the end czechs are only tiny market. If you want it more "proper" try german dub. its better than english

that's pretty good. what's the chestpiece?

Hardly worth mentioning

>game full of glitches
>inconsistent setting, supposed to be "realistic" but has magical alchemy potions and magical kungfu combatants while pretending that Europe wasn't 50% black back in the medieval age
I suppose if you put a bunch of white nerds in the same room their pathetic escapism fantasy would feel realistic to them.

What is Zdena use for, if anything? I'm killing everyone and stealing everything in the bathhouse by Rattay at 5 in the morning and she's the only one with a unique name

I did when I wasn't one shotting dudes in plate.

Where did you get St Michaels sword?

I beat up Milan in rattay, got a key, where is his stuff

Kurva means pretty much the same thing in every slav language. You can use it as "whore," "bitch" or general swearword (like anglo "fuck"). Its all about context

is it that divish is impotent or lady stephanie is barren? she's got to be at least early to mid 30s

She is the owner i believe, she is also in the quest with Hans later.

Yeah, sometimes I get to use them. Very occasionally though. Looks cool.

anyone found this?

from this camp on a lightly armored bandit when doing ear collecting.

Do does one become a cuck knight?

Anyone completed the Queen the Sheba sword? Wanna see if its worth the effort.