/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Took the bait: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0DssR3mJY6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SLURP THOSE FUCKING CUMMIES

PURGE FILTH

THREADLY REMINDER

/bbg/ will be having a referendum on the fight club meta. For simplicity's sake there will be 2 options:
>The /bbg/ fight club meta should be BL80-BL120
>The /bbg/ fight club meta should be up to but not over BL98
Because people apparently feel strong enough about this to manipulate strawpoll, the way in which we vote will be making a post within 1 minute of 6:00pm EST (FC start time) on saturday the 24th in the /bbg/ thread. That means from 5:59pm EST to 6:01pm EST. This limits repeat voting and has a defined start and end time, whereas strawpoll can not end the polls without deleting them. It also, ideally will allow for most people who care about FCs to have their say.

Not like I feel like staying up for those FCs anyway.

Last night's FC was amazing.

I did stay up for 2 hours last night. It was salty but I had fun fighting everyone.

that is in approx 4hrs from now right?
I'll be asleep then, can I cast my vote and name now?

Next week, my boy.

>saturday the 24th

Anyone free to help a twink vs cursed Ebreitas? Glyph is fp23u5nc pass will be bbgtwink. Ringing @ layer 3 lamp

I just killed someone with a fully charged R2 with stake driver

I was about to turn off so I won't run to l3 but I'll try to srrc.

Thanks

>The /bbg/ fight club meta should be up to but not over BL98
BL100fag here. I'd appreciate if you changed the second option to BL98-100, like it was way back when. If you guys don't want to that's fine, I'll still be going to vote for the BL98 option, but I'm not going to delete all my builds just to remake them two levels lower. If you have an issue with me bringing my BL100s to FCs, feel free to call me out in the thread when you beat me and check out the number of echoes I drop.

I'd also like to add as a side note that BL98-100 allows people to choose whether they want to have ebin duels against reddit's BL120 army or not.

Enjoy getting blocked like the rest of us if you vote 98.

f-fug. I'll set a reminder.

I think Miyazaki doesn't want me to help you, sorry. Don't wait for me, I'm turning this off.

OUT
FUCKING
SKILLED

>getting blocked by some autist sperging the fuck out over your characters being 2 levels above his
Oh gee, how will I ever recover from such loss?

I got her anyway, thank you.

This is stupid.

Please do user. This is probably the most important thing we’ll be voting on in our lifetimes.

Unironically this.

Thank you guys for recommending me the Pick, not only deals a ton of damage but it's also really fun to use

as a 106 this is annoying. it's ALWAYS been 80-120, ever since the beginning. I don't understand why people are wanting to be so divisive when this general is on its last legs anyway. we had a pretty good FC last night, best we've had in a while. stop bitching about the meta, it's fine how it is. if you have a problem with somebody, kill your internet when they're summoned and leave it at that, don't try to change the rules for the others who don't give a shit.

This. Sounds like scrubs are just being whiny.

BL100fag here too. Honestly I don't really care what the other guy's BL is.

>when this general is on its last legs anyway
That sounds like a good time for experimentation! And besides if it's a complete disaster and the fc dies then we'll have no choice but to revert it.

It's 2018, everyone is a whiny little bitch about everything and now it's come to bbg.
If you autists start blocking people, good luck getting them to come back to play with you when you revert it.

Welcome to nu-bbg. Enjoy your stay.

nu-bbg, same as the old bbg

It never got to the point where one autist spent the entire time shitting up the thread with "muh felina" or polls being made about 98-117 shit.

>muh waifuniggers

#timesup 117s

#metoo BL98

Love this bullshit and that someone has the audacity to repost it
>the rules simply report the level range for your character to be in in order to have 100% to connect with someone in the FC
>that's literally what a level range is

I just make 96 and 97 characters to avoid 117 hunters.

>117fags start shitposting thread after thread about how BL98s builds are gimped / not viable / cancer
>BL98s fight back to the point where BL117s are almost unanimously mocked and about to get booted from FCs
>"h-help, I'm being oppressed!"
Every time.

thanks for underlining how hard it is for some people to understand the difference between a meta decided by a community, and a level range inherently decided by the game itself

#littleguys
#timesup117s
#itwasherturn

I don't see any 117s shitposting. It's just normal people who only care if you're within 80-120 which is in the rules image.

Look at the rules image, it says the range for FC which equals meta. It's not so hard.

Sounds like you guys need something to do. Hosting a spelunk. Isz FRC glyph = n4w6rnxh pass = shitposters

I'd join you but Isz is garbage.

Pass is too long changing to "shitpost"

Coming!
Kys, brainlet. Bet you like Poomeru.

Anyone wanna help me beat rom? Ringing at door PW is bbg5551

>claims I'm a (You)starved beast
>still gives me a (You)
Brilliant.

@205713689
Better?

Have 1 so far

>a twitter-(You)
Delicious, thank you user.

What BL are you?

Objectively the worst chalice
>worst visuals
>worst enemy pool
>worst bosses
And the 32 bug which makes people create the same 32 chalices over and over.

fitty

@205713857
Glad to be of service.

Keep 'em coming, baby. That extra effort you put into "not" replying to me makes my pingle tingle.

>worst visual
Monotextured Ihyll or contrastkilling Loran are any better?
>worst enemy pool
Red spiders and (non cosmic) DUDES are way worse, than anything you can find in Isz.
>worst bosses
Agree, but most of the shitty Isz bosses can be found in Loran and Poo, too.
>32 bug
Jewish lie.

No longer will we be oppressed by the 117 menace! Type #littleguysnomore to let the menace know that their day of reckoning is coming!

youtu.be/0DssR3mJY6w

fresh sloppy invading. thank god these two didn't have decent gems or I would've been killed quick

This pol addicted guy got really triggered huh

Before I open that video, are you 98?

#littleguysnomore

>hey guys let's keep shitposting and falseflag all over the thread xD surely people will stop thinking of us as a bunch of obnoxious little brainlets!!
BL117s truly are their own worst enemy.

Join the #littleguysnomore

Stop arguing and please help me with Loran Darkbeast instead? In Lower Loran at level 3 lamp. Pass bbg1.

Ringing by the fog.

Spelunk confederate; brought up my VIT a few levels so hopefully should stop getting 1 shotted

the funny thing is I think half of the people who defend 117 are actually 98s who are shitposting for their own amusement

We had Lucifer instead.

Nothing's new.

What if I'm neither?

Not getting anything, let me reboot.

Literally me

Nice try there, Sierra 117.

Thanks friend!

>tfw you don't even PVP and have to read this shit every weekend

fucking counterframes

Hey, you're me.

Did you vote for Trump too, you nazis? How can you not care about purging everyone except 98 from coop? BLOCKED both of you.

AIN'T THAT A KICK IN THE HEeEaAAaD

Just wait for Sunday to come, like I do.

But user, it IS Sunday...

Just noticed, you're right: usually shitposting stops, when Saturday ends. Oh, well, wait for Monday, then.

Nice attempt at using proper grammar. You should learn when to use a comma.

Always a pleasure, confederate. Got a Blood Rock from that.

Thanks for hosting, Thomas. Pretty great dungeon, never seen those layouts in Isz before.

>spelunkers don't circleje-

>spending the only two days off you have getting butthurt over people having fun
WEW LAD

t. felina

Need help wiyh gerhman
password ggeett
pls halp
beckoning near fog gate

whoever that was that helped me
thanks a bunch
much appreciated

>mad because he wasn't in on the spelunk