>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fzfqMHnAao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Ciri

Choose your character

If you finish with ciri:nova, kill yourself my nigga.

I would if it meant i could be together with Ciri, but playing Nova last is one of the few pleasures in life right now keeping me alive.

Geralt and Triss OTP

Coinflip is not a problem :)

>Mfw on Ciri: Nova deck wins Round on -1CA
>Round 2 starts
>Know exactly that he'll just bleed me out and beat me with unbeatable 1 card finisher
>Forfeit
Such a pleasure to play against Ciri Nova.

So you either don't have a good finisher or you can't keep CA in r2?

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

fag

autism

You aren't in the position to call someone else autist, you degenerate autist. You are the one posting 3 year old screenshots every single day for years because you are OBSESSED over a fictional character. Pathetic.

Say that to my face.

You aren't in the position to call someone else autist, you degenerate autist. You are replying to every single post you don't like 24/7 because you are OBSESSED over a particular poster. Pathetic.

nothing wrong with being obsessed over perfect woman

>Implying it's just one guy calling waifuautists a fag
>Implying calling some autist a fag every now and then since a few weeks is the same as posting the same pictures every single day for years because of extremely autistic reasons
kek
>woman
These aren't women, these are fictional characters you autist.

>implying any of that makes (you) any less autistic
lamo

Just as I said, you aren't in the position to call others autistic. What I do isn't even comparable to your autistic hobby. Off yourself, autist. You are legitimately mentally ill.

Seek help.

I've had it with this fuck

What do you mean ?

what about a new category where they specialize in neutrals but can have like 2 silvers from any other race and 1 gold then like 5 bronzes, so you can mix and match but you get bonuses from neutrals or your leader buffs them or something

just pay to win bro

fag

I would honestly be fine with Viper Witchers getting nerfed if they added more viable Alchemy cards so I didn't feel obligated to include Runestone (a literal RNG card) and Expired Ale (which everyone and their mother plays around once you climb high enough)

i always wanted to run like skelly storm to counter them playing around ale, but its just so bad as alch

how are you guys enjoying your sexually segregated community

www robbit com/r/gwent/comments/7y8f4r/calling_all_ladies_of_gwent_the_lodge_of/

>when a seltkirk loses a duel against a nilfgaardian knight

fuck me lads hael ker'zer that was incredible

Also, 1st for Ciri. I had a dream a week ago or so and ever since then I can't get her off my mind. Wat do?

>mfw i beat a top 1000 fag with the runestone RNG after I've played like shit

>408 upboats
>2 neckbeards unironically gave her plebbit gold for that
>They spent money on some SJW whore
>These are the people CDPR is listening to
Gwent is done.

I wouldn't give a fuck about this nonsense but that girl and her supporters dismissing every criticism with "muh 12 year old virgin" or "you must have a sad life" is pure cancer
Makes me understand and emphatize with robots a bit more.

You were chosen, now she is with you forever :3

Do you think Ciri has white pubes? She has white hair but has black eyebrows.

black eyebrows = black pubes

Fuck off Cirifag. Among all the waifuautists, you're the absolute worst.

Hey man, I thought it was autistic too until she came to me in a dream

that shit was prophetic

>until she came to me in a dream
This is the point where the mental illness fully consumed you.

None of those are true

>tfw intentionally waiting for summer to replay W3 expansions

Am I the only one who does this?
For me it makes it so much more immersive when the world and weather outside actually look and feel similar to those from the game.

user, you are mentally ill. You are obsessed over a fictional character. This isn't normal, honestly seek help. You'll regret being this autistic in a few years when you realize that Ciri is nothing more than a fictional character, an idea from some fat pole.

Ciri is with me for two years and I regret nothing, actually, she improved my life

>she
>with me
user, it's a fictional character. ''She'' can't be with you.

I'm really starting to hate how ST's strength as a faction seems to be based entirely on how many rules of the game they can just completely ignore.

Too fast for you dhoine?

Know when fairy tales cease to be tales? When people start believing in them

Cringe.

This, I found a NG deck that can out tempo them though most of the time. It is still absolutely cancer, second only to axemen/2x gold weather/birna bran/skellige storm

that shit is wack

WHAT A CUTE

>I found a NG deck that can out tempo them though most of the time.
Post it.

What are some essential graphics mods for witcher 3 ?

so you were one of those >fuck off waifuautist?
like pottery

wiedzmin lighting mod

Yes indeed Trissfu is adorable!

>until she came to me in a dream
I had a dream I fucked Keira the other night. It was pretty cool desu.

nah, i actually came here pretty recently when i got gwent. never got into the waifu drama but i thought it was a bit much. apparently i got bit

Can't do that lad, I've only seen it once in 300 games and we can't let the plebs get a hold of it

daily reminder

you should make it so that the dorf barely reaches the desk

>any d'hoine home?

10/10

>SK border and Bran avatar unlocked by playing greatswords in scorch/removal meta

feels good, lads

impossibru!

Okay so I'm new here and this might have been discussed already but can someone tell me why best girl has the weakest romance?

I mean weak in the sense that if you compare the amount of screen time she gets to Yennefer and the fact that she's essentially written out of the game after you pick her in her romance quest.

gonna get my border tomorrow, also with greatswords
we truly have the heart of an An Craite

Because Yen is Geralt's "canon" true love. I find it more odd that CDPR only included her in the last game.

>currently at 3.7k

Do you guys think there's enough time to climb to GM?

Isn't there still 2 or 3 weeks left in the season?

yes
reminder to start late for ranked for extra fast climbing

>Because Yen is Geralt's "canon" true love.

In the book's yes but I feel like the developers having this attitude about the games is a spit in the face to all the fans who bought one and two.

I think Triss got plenty of screen time after the waifu patch. Yennefer's first game appearance as a massively important character in the series too so i think it's fair all around

The Ciriposting in this thread pleases me.

>waifu patch

I haven't play the game in years when and what did they add?

>Yennefer's first game appearance as a massively important character
Maybe it's just because I don't like Yennefer but there are so many spots in the story where I feel that Triss should have been there but she wasn't.

This is one of the scenes they added, among others
youtube.com/watch?v=0fzfqMHnAao

Just reached Rank 20, one more rank to go for reaching my goal for this season...

Can I trust you fine folk to motivate me to keep going?

I hope you aren't using this picture to hide the fact that you are a dirty ST-player, user.

>cards
>dice
>dagger
>pipe
what game is Roche playing?

I support and play Skellige.

>tfw will never sit in a smoke filled pub with all the lads drinking and playing gwent

i didnt expect these feels tonight

>Zoltan will never buy the next round while you play against the local Gwent champ
>Dandelion will never play his best songs while the crowed is cheering for both of you
>you will never win the round, shake the guys hand and drink with your bodies, while Triss comments on your best moves who won the game in the end
>you will never go to bed in a cosy tavern, payed by your price you won with Gwent

born in the wrong timeline in the wrong universe

Does dimeterium shackles still demote a gold unit? That shit was awesome

no and there is no reason to because everything can hit golds now
this change kicked mill in its balls, though

I wish mill still was viable but it really isnt. Its to random.

I love Shani.
I want to be her apprentice and learn the art and science of healing others from her, and I want to share in her passion for helping people. I want to encourage her and be supportive for her; a reliable friend and compassionate partner.

>not gonna get my 30 win border with ST

Good taste.

Why not? You've had the whole week.

I'm not sure if I'll get my SK one even when I've been doing 18 round dailies each day. 18 rounds means 9 games. If the winrate is 50%, that means 4.5 victories per day. In seven days, that means 32.5 victories in total.

I did not check how many victories I had on SK when the challenge started so I sure hope my winrate has been at least that high. It should be, but the lack of official counter makes me nervous.

started playing gwent for the first time in the middle of it and I'm kind of missing a bunch of cards

You can still rush it in one evening if you have any time.

actually I'm 12 matches away from 30 I just checked im just retarded
I'll probably play all day and try to get 50 for the scrap and kegs I desperately need

Gee Geralt, TWO swords?