/ink/ - Splatoon General

Lego Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Team Love won the latest US Splatfest!
Sloshing Machine Neo is available! Sub: point sensor; Special: splat bomb launcher
Pearl & Marina Amiibo available soon!
New stage, Goby Arena available soon!
New weapon, Dark Tetras available soon!

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/205639970/#q205659469
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder.

There's a very clear, obvious reason why love won;
Eyes with hearts in them > Eyes with dollar signs in them

This is undisputable

i dont get it? why are you reminding me about cakes?

Kier's best shitpost imo

Considering where you are and this general in specific, are you sure you really want to know?

Delet you unfunny and atrocious person
I like dark humor, but this is going too far, you have to stop

Can someone draw Special munching on one of these? suggestively or not

l know all to well

I was the guy who first commented on how his no-no looked like ho-ho

Threadly reminder that the nazi frog posters from /pol/ threw 1488 matches for money and STILL LOST
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/205639970/#q205659469

>kier
point taken i understand thank you oh god please dont ever talk to me again okay ill see you later good-bye

Why do people keep fucking falling for this bait?

>curling bomb rush surfing
Now this is a new level of retarded

P-please user.. don't touch it..

>I-i-i-it was just bait!
>The board of you

dude
seaweed
lmao

If the thread can derail because of snack cakes...

>product enlarged to show detail

RIP best Shifty Station
Here's some shitty cannon gameplay footage I remembered to capture.

Cannons on official map when?

This literally happens every single month

without a doubt

How do I find Goldie without shooting at random valves? The manual says to shoot the brightest valve, but they all look the same to me.
I usually sit back and let someone else figure it out when playing with /ink/.

>2 ships with cannons on each and narrow bridges between them
>abandoned fortress from the Octo-Squid War with cannons in the walls

That's actually a really good tip, good on Clo for making that simple to understand.

One thing I've noticed, at least in my experiences, the Goldie doesn't just teleport to any random valve, it travels manually to one and hides there. So if you have a general idea of where it was and where it was headed when you last saw it, you can narrow it down to 2 or 3 valves in a specific area.

You shoot at a random valve when it starts and look at the light shining out. If the light is small the goldie's not around. If it's huge it's close. A common misconception is people think the tip is about the light before you shoot, but it's after you open it up.

There's a few of these floating around. I only saw this one and saved it.

Pick the absolute worst place it could be and start there. That's my philosophy.

Frankly I like starting at the nearest valve, because if it's there you've wasted no time and the eggs are super close to the basket.

That's not entirely true, but the one he does go into shines for a few seconds.

Is laggy scum with moonrune names actual japs or just weeaboos with shiternet?

Valves themselves don't give any indication if goldie is hiding there. You need to shoot a valve first to see its brightness. If it's a low geyser, goldie is far away, if it's a high one, goldie is close so start shooting valves near you. Although playing conservatively and only letting one or two teammates open valves is a good plan since if you open a bunch you get swarmed by Salmon spawning from them.

I'd like to know what this disk surfer was thinking though.

equal chance of either.

I usually go by if the valve is short, go to the far end & start from there. And don't be "that guy" and get happy with all the valves if you're not sure.

And if it's not (more common) once you start bringing eggs you have to fight through hordes of salmon and god save your poor soul if you don't have a roller

Life is pain.

I don't tell you how to live your life.

Matchmaking seems to have expanded a bit recently so there is a higher chance of it being a jap.

Has anyone ever successfully used this? Surely by the time you've checked two geysers your teammates will have spammed another four open.

That's the reality of it.

life is хлeб for frenchies then.

Depends. With /ink/ honestly it works really well. I sometimes have a giggle when the whole team is in sync and we're checking the same valves as a unit.

People have always thrown matches, /pol/ only got involved in more recent splatfests.

>actually falling for the false flag /pol/ boogeyman
the absolute state

Why would anyone ever want splash wall on a roller?

>This damage control by /pol/ in how it's a 'false flag' now that they failed, again.
LMAO

not even me, senpai

It's not for you, it's for your team. Plus Flazinga has range and bomb rush, so at least it's better than CCSR from 1.

Life is.. bread?
I guess it is pretty bread, because it's so squishy and frail and can get moldy at any moment.

I can think of a lot of things /pol/ might care about, but the outcome of game about kids shooting ink at each other is not one of them.

>being this buttblasted about a fucking frog
go home plebbit

>Getting caught by the filter
>W-w-w-we don't care about this kids game!
LOL

Salmonids are cute

Pineapple on Pizza should have won. Gherk-IN should have won. Europe insists on having shit taste and no fun allowed. What an awful place it must be. It's like Splatfests only exist as an opportunity for injustice.

At least they got front roll right.

reminder gherk-outs only won because of """""maintenance"""""

fuck, I thought you were Russian woomy
If you eat the bread in time it doesn't get moldy.

Oh no, just some goth woom I was messing around with. I guess it does look a little too similar to the others.

>If you eat the bread in time it doesn't get moldy.
Bullshit, it can go moldy in literally less than a day at any moment

>Europe insists on having shit taste
Europe fucking invented both pizza and burgers. Then america came in and ruined both. And then canada ruined pizza further.

>Trips
Keep? Not sure how good this combination would be, except for maybe a sploosh kit. But those use swim, not run.

>QSJ
is this a question

When people think of pizza they think of American pizza and for good reason.

Eat it right now then. Can't? Don't buy that much next time. Have some restraint, and life will be easier.

lol

>Russian womy
They really didn't do their job right in this splatfest

As someone that never superjumps unless I want to fucking die, it is.

I can see it in a death from above kit with splashdown.

Always keep trips.

Keep, can be useful for semi-meme builds. Get another pair of RSU shoes to grind. Zink favours QSJ so this is the only easy trip you're getting on them anyway.

I suppose. My other runspeed shoe are gold hi-horses that look hella unfresh.

It's not hard to learn what jumps are safe. Plus consider jumping out of battle- with QSJ it's actually kinda viable.

>European """"""""""""cuisine""""""""""""

There are RSU shoes on splatnet right now, go grab 'em.

you dropped your hat

Got a full swim speed up googles. This was a good splatfest.

oi now you've made me feel a bit peckish for some gourmet canned beans on toast

>Fucking uggs
What do I look like, a white chick?

french ink here, pain is bread in french but pronounced differently

SEETHING

if anyone here is mad, it's the guy posting in all caps and fake stuttering, user

SEETHING

___________________________________________________________________________________

98% of teens won't stand up for God.
Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore Christian first, and a semi-competitive Splatoon player second.

They're CUTE!

That's a very funny joke. Care to give me your name?

>buy usual dose
>eat in certain amount of time
>nothing happens for weeks
>one day buy it
>molds overday when nearly over with no indication with barely being stored
Fuck off

They go great with Squid Nordic. Squid Nordic is MIA.

>jump out
Stop being a pussy who wastes time, what are you going to do next, use stingray from spawn?

Does anybody have the Haunt White Baseball LS? Lanks who!

If you're about to die, you can spend 4 seconds superjumping to a safe teammate or 8 to spawn and then to teammate instead of 15 to die and then superjump to teammate.

I feel stupid for not getting it. Thank you, croissant-user.
You're going to try and splat everyone anyways, why do you need his name?

>tfw

If you're about to die you have no time pulling up map and picking teammate, stop being a pussy and learn how to splat people