/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1365

Last thread Auntie C-Sha edition

>Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/yYPgqHqD

VIIR Amazon Preorder: amazon.com/gp/product/B077RC1F2T/

Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus (PS4 port of RB1, most likely) announced: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/674/1674299/#eid1674295

New Neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru has been in the Japanese Compile Heart app for weeks now: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112

New Years Purple Heart in Nep-Nep Connect: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180110_1.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.07 has been released for VIIR a month ago: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSvYtQ1Do1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XKczbWXowuM
youtube.com/watch?v=lvY4uXuVUGA
compileheart.com/countdown/20180219/
exhentai.org/g/516198/d3c3bfe12f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey Nowa.

praising the cutest and greatest nep

Nepping the ninja...
youtube.com/watch?v=mSvYtQ1Do1Q

C-Sha NEEDS to be nepped

I wonder, who is this big breasted character that Rom&Ram are hugging?

My wife

OFFICIAL NEP GAME POWER RANKINGS:

>God Tie:
4go
VII

>Good Tier
Re;Birth 1
Re;Birth 3
Re;Birth 2

>Waifu Tier
PP

>Shit Tier
Noire's game
NepU
Blanc's game

POWER GAP
>irredeemable trash tier
SeHa

My wife, and the mother of my children

>official
Neptune plz...

Yeah, you just wait 'till Vert gets her game.

Shitty character.

Shitty post made by a raging homosexual.

I'm not a homo, she's crap, does someone have that nep villain chart?

>rewatching conquest ending in a meme run

I already know very well about it, so why the hell did it depressed me so much today?

>Who is your favorite CPU Candidate??
>Nepgear 2838
>Uni 1538
>Rom 395
>Ram 177
>4948 people voted.
Is Ram really that disliked? She's almost as lewd as Iffy, so that can't be right.

No other goddess can compete.

I don't think it's that people dislike her so much as she isn't peoples' *favorite*. Try asking who their second-favorite is and I bet Ram does much better.

I have a bad feeling, if another wiki poll were done, that it'd be the same, just with Uni and Nepgear swapped.

no way dude..uni only appeals to a very specific type of person and those people wouldn't be the same as the ones who like Nepgear.

>SeHa
>one of the best games in the series
>irredeemable

It's been over a year and you're STILL mad?

Izzat so?

>SeHa
>one of the best games in the series
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Nepgear with a ponytail and casual clothes

Here's your booty.

Nep bullying aside, it is one of the best games in the series. The combat is pretty good and the way you explore dungeons is pretty good.

If Neptunia was purely a VN, maybe you'd be right. But it's not. There are gameplay elements and those are solid (aside from CH recycling dungeons, but that's par for the course at this point).

The gameplay is mediocre as fuck dude.

>Blanc's game not good tier
>Nep U not meh tier
>V not god tier
>PP not irredeemable trash tier

Holy fucking shit especially that last one, PP is objectively the worst entry in the franchise.

Yes, it has some cute moments, but by and large the goddesses are pretty fucking meh in that game and Blanc's true ending was terrible, her normal one was way better.

It failed in giving a good, proper representation of the goddesses, it failed as a dating sim, it failed as an idol sim, it failed as a music game.

It failed in literally everything it set out to do, it is objectively a bad game.

PP neppy was cute as fuck and we got to waifu h
her and that automatically makes it better than any other spinoff besides 4go, which is arguably the best game in the series.

do you have the other 2?

Here's PH

my goddess-wife is so beautiful!

If Neptune is your waifu, it's understandable you'd feel that way. She easily has the best ending.

But it's an objectively bad game, and it's worse than every other spin-off. You're welcome to love it more than the others, I won't think less of you. I myself still go back to it for the Blanc route.

But it's still a terrible piece of work. The concept deserved more love and care put into it than it got.

And Bertie.

thank god I had extra gems to get this skin

>my opinion is objective fact
go back to /v/ where your kind belong

thanks bro

I love Beru

It is a bad game. There's hardly any actual "game" to it at all. You're literally just waving around the camera and and occasionally pressing an effect button during the concert segments.

The VN segments offer few choices and those that have choice are usually ineffectual, with the exception being those that impact the ending you get.

The goddesses all go a bit out of character, and the self insert character is a fucking creep and not fun to insert into unless you plan on playing the same kind of creep.

Gameplay outside of concerts is just cycling through menus to try see which options have more scenes to unlock.

It's not a good game in any respect. Sadly, I can't argue this with you all day. I need sleep. So, think what you like.

I don't care whether it is """objectively"" anything, I care about you being a /v/-tier dumbfuck with zero perspective who simply can't fathom the concept that YOUR OPINION is not OBJECTIVE FACT.

Now fuck off idiot.

Damn, I walked in on some shit.

Nep Kraft Mac & Cheese for dinner.

Big Nep will grow old and eventually die.

I want to nep Big Nep in every thread!

nepgear cooks spaghetti for dinner

I want to grow old together with her!

Nepgear in GeGeGe no Kitaro.

Is Cyberdimension Neptunia worth 20 bones? I liked Action Unleashed a lot

of course it is, it's arguably the best game in the Neptunia series. It's not like action unleashed. It's a real Action RPG, not a shitty senran kagura clone.

Just like Compa and IF

>it's arguably the best game in the Neptunia series
no it's really not

it's not as good as mk2, v, or v-ii, but it is a good game that disappointingly lacks much depth to the combat when it could have been a lot more.

>it's not as good as mk2, v
lel

shit taste confirmed

Can't wait to pirate 4GO

Absolutely!

The game is a fun and charming ARPG with plenty of funny references ranging from references to other MMOs like GW2 and FF11 to off-the-wall references such as pic related, which is a Chaka Kahn reference (or Kanye West reference, depending on which generation you were born in) and an Eminem reference.

>The game is a fun and charming ARPG
this, it's easily the most "fun" Neptunia game in terms of the atmosphere and humor/dialogue. It's basically the opposite of VII, which is "Neptunia as a super-serious JRPG"

>it's easily the most "fun" Neptunia game in terms of the atmosphere and humor/dialogue
No, that was Tagmension by a longshot.

dude we get it you like blanc, fuck off

Reminder that Rena will appear in Nep 8.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKczbWXowuM

youtube.com/watch?v=lvY4uXuVUGA

NepuBuran

High res version of

Fuck off but first give me the sauce of the image.

There's probably not that many Elsword doujins.

It's not like Touhou where there are thousands of doujins.

Tamsoft wants to be your girlfriend!

Who says I want to search? Just give me the sauce nigga.

Well that's nice of her.

Her eyeshadow looks dumb

But I'm not Eltard. I'm just saying it shouldn't be THAT hard to find if you're that interested.

Also reverse image search is a thing.

>give me the sauce
I don't know the sauce either

I love Nepgear and my second-favorite is Uni.

>Uni only appeals to a very specific type of person
Yeah, the type of person named Nepgear

kill yourself

Every time you say it, my desire to stay here grows.

>compileheart.com/countdown/20180219/
What does it mean?

Rb1+ i guess.

3 new hats

Victory 3

Only thing in tags are
Compile Heart
Idea Factory
Countdown Site
Mysterious Countdown Site

Please no. It's time to leave victory behind

Found it on sadpanda you piece of shit: exhentai.org/g/516198/d3c3bfe12f/

Oh, shit. They're finally gonna give us some details on the next mainline game.

Rebirth 1+ is still not on their site. It can't be ruled out.

yeah but why do a "mysterious countdown" for a simple ps4 port? If it's RB1+, then it would have to be some kind of major overhaul to justify something like this imo.

Maybe they're adding something to RB1+ that they want to build suspense for?
Don't know what would be so big that it would be needed, though.

hype?

Congrats

True enough. If it is RB1+, maybe it'll be more than just RB1 remastered for PS4.

Rebirth 1 is standalone in canon so they could run a whole series of sequels off of that to avoid replacing the cast with current gen consoles.

>rb1 and canon in the same sentence
Ahahaha

If you're the eltard fuck off.

Well the twitter icon was replaced with Histy so that definitely points to Neptunia.

You know, I'd be okay with that, honestly. I have no idea how they'd name them, though, since there's already rb2 and 3.

RB1/HDN are canon. What you're thinking is continuity. The actual mainline continuity starts with Mk2/RB2