>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15102190
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lilina!

Tharja abuses childrem.

Do you prefer using your units in the player phase or the enemy phase more, /feg/?
strawpoll.me/15102190
strawpoll.me/15102190
strawpoll.me/15102190
strawpoll.me/15102190

Make sure to pace yourself and take breaks often.

HOL UP HOL UP
flamberge brave celica

ded game

Both.
>Let enemy debuff themselves on a Dark Breath+ user
>Proceed to rape the living shit out of them with a Galeforce lancer and a green mage

Post pictures of Leif!

glublglubglublglubglublglub

Player phase plebs get out

Felicia is the cutest! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! Keeping her safe and making sure she has no worries or troubles! Being there for her always! Holding her soft hand and giving her little kisses on her cheek! She means everything to me! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

Why the poll user? The game literally forces you to use enemy phase with these "challenges".

I love Kaden with all my heart! I want him to let me brush his hair and fur! I want to scratch behind his ears! I want to adopt kids with him! He is the most beautiful!

There isn't a mila statue in Thabes labyrinth, is there?

Let me know if you figure out the strats for the Delthea flash, whatever user I sent the link to.

What part are you stuck on?

Post Nowis

why not both.jpg
Mixed comp with mixed offense options is the best

No Thabes is in Archanea

I find Player Phase more fun since it feels like your commanding the flow of battle, but Enemy Phase is often more useful.

Remember Florafags? Whatever happened to them?

Don't speak her name

>Lyn takes a hit
>Proceeds to double them in counter attack and kills them
>Now below 75% and can instantly delete anything with her special up
Find yourself a girl that can do both /feg/

Flirting with Kagero!

Leifu is a cute!

Don't you want me in your gacha game user...

Right at the start bro, she gives you the candy, but from my udnerstanding if you give it to her then you can't progress since she just wacks you?

Unless there's some trick to it. Unless you give her the sweet, you can't start lewding her.

*chuckles*

Matoi:^)

>So devoid of originality and personality that he just copies some other retard.
God, I pity you so much.
Come on little monkey, do your song and dance!

No. 10 Floors of non-stop bullshit with no save points so when you wipe on Hard's Floor 9 because you tried to pull 1 group but got 3 and everything has stat inflation that makes Infernal blush you lose all motivation to try again.

fugg

Only if you come with titcow art

Neeve-chan in Heroes soon.

Or at least show us the proper spelling of her name god damn it. I'm not even sure if the Japanese is ニーブ or ニーヴ

>16 atk

>So devoid of originality and personality that he just copies some other retard.
God, I pity you so much.
Come on little monkey, do your song and dance!

Katarina banner when

>three top tier units
>really need armor march and fliers
>could roll everything but colorless, getting good efficiency
>rates are pretty good. Should be able to get ONE 5* in a reasonable amount of orbs

HAHAHAHAHA NOPE. Also pic is incorrect. Rate went up to 5.25%

Once she is on underwear you have to click her ni no kunny many times and she falls asleep
Then you get to work
First is chocolate then the armor then the blouse then bra then kun then u kno

This game is boring and gay now.

that's the OG feliciaanon dude

Sunflora a shit

Who are you talking to?

Did you complete all the GHB Elite quests??

Reminder that Lady Lyndis is only for (You)

What if is she the next legendary?

i think it's cute they both brighten up the thread a little

>Rinkah finally added to heroes
>Shares the banner with Charlotte

What the fuck. I got that high while sniping for VLyn, and I thought that was excruciating.
At least tell me you still have orbs and haven't been pity-broken.

You will get cucked by MCorrin/Cain, Peri/Clair and Merric/Hawkeye

Everything but armor and 1 flier.

Don't laugh yet the new banner is coming soon and we'll get 5 more minutes of content so ha!

I like units that can handle enemy phase, it reminds of classic Fire Emblem gameplay where your best units slaughter everything in one turn. Tools like the Bridal weapons and daggers are great for facilitating this kind of destruction.

Then you have no right to complain, child

What skills?

and at the end of this horrific fuckfest, what do I get? Pic FUCKING related. +res. -atk. Literally her WORST IVs.

I'm seriously done with this joke of a game. I'm goddamn sick of how deceptive it is. The pity rate system is bullshit and is just a way to trick you into spending more orbs while only negligibly increasing your chances. You're fooled into thinking the game is generous because of all the orbs IS gives out, but when you consider merges, SI, and FUCKING IVs it's actually not at all. At least fgo is honest and tells you upfront about its 1% jewery

I'm out /feg/. See you when FE switch hits, /feg/. Don't bother replying to this shit because I won't see it.

you're gay also elincia is a boring slut

Thanks bro, didn't realise the bubbles meant she was asleep.

Except i do. Armor is whale tier shit.

See you tomorrow.

don't you fucking joke about that

just promote one of your other blue fliers bro :^)

dont listen to this faggot
he is the best red armor
>bk
>lol just pay for another merge
>zelgius
>lol just whale bro
>draug
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
zephiel is the best defensively and offensively, only tier 19 retards think otherwise

Playfully bullying Felicia about her smelly feet! Felicia acting flustered but actually being turned on because girls LOVE teasing and bashing! Felicia may act like a sweetheart, but at the end of the day she gets turned on by the same stuff EVERY girl/Stacey does! And if you bully girls, it show that you're not a "nice guy" and they love that!

Stinky meido feets!

Just restarted my game, whe do i get access to the refinery and the seals?

why does she have a bulge?

>Cipher OCshit in Heroes
Nah

Charlotte is my wife.

What a dumbass, her sword's bonuses literally cancel out attack and speed banes. She can still quad the shit out of everything with flier buffs that will usually more than make up for the attack drop in conjunction with Deathblow, and not killing the enemy in 2-3 hits makes procing Galeforce easier.

>Restriction: Bows Only
>Niles not purchased and Anna not unlocked
>two empty spaces

i'm gay

I almost feel ashamed to say it but Nintendos tutorial tweet for the Xander map made me clean it on infernal.

Complete ''A Power Awakens'' for Sacred Seals and ''The Rite of Blades'' for the refinery, both of them are in the Main Story - Book 1 section.

>What a dumbass, her sword's bonuses literally cancel out attack and speed banes.
no they don't. -atk is fucking awful on brave units

>people being mad at a gacha for not giving them instant gratification

The sooner you mobile gaymer fucks get the fuck out of this general, the sooner I can cum.

>my last 3 5* pulls have been +hp -atk, bringing -atk 5* pulls to at least 6
>5.25% on Micaiah's banner, nothing
>11.50 on Legendary, nothing
Boohoo, (You) poor soul, getting a focus unit with a high pity rate, woe is you.

Her sword has 3 atk higher than a standard brave weapons AND 3 lower speed drop. If you can't 2 shot you can quad, and vice-versa.

Boys have bulges, user.

Got a +Res/-Spd Effie, is the Berkut's build really that good?

so after giving her the chocolate in the beginning you just click on her armor until it comes off?

So I say, taking forever for her to go back to sleep, feels good.

>Neeve Legendary Hero
>Shade GHB
>Valjean TT reward
>Emma(lance), Yuzu(sword), Randal(axe cav), and Alice(Staff~ Staff~) banner
Make it happen

I got this Raven I merged before he got his prf weapon. Should I just promote him?

>another victim

I've been waiting for this for a long time. I would prefer it ifyouusedyourproperweapon, so that I might see you at your full strength, general Gawain, rider of Daein

At least you got some pretty funny poetic irony there.

OH NO NO NO NO

IVs fucker.

thats not how addition works.
you still have 3 less atk than other Chadlincias, comparing her to palla is weak

Better pay up goy

FUCK YOU

>people are ok with Heroes OCs like Veronica and Bruno and Laevateinn and Loki and want them all playable
>but Cipher OCs are apparently over the line
I don't get it.

Is she lifting her dress in order to piss down my throat?

Fuck off Effie, the cake was for Feh

>Restriction: Lances Only
>No Azura/Oboro and map is deliberately filled with bows