>it's not even finalized yet, most important ascendancies
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

is there any way to fight atziri and drag the fight out a little bit
like get to the atziri fight but then be able to enjoy the scenery a bit without having to click-click-click-click-click constantly so i don't die
i kind of want to be able to stare at her and be slowly defeated without having to use both hands but from what i gather she's the kind of endgame boss that will just instagib you if you're not playing the fight seriously
or is that not really possible

>GGG ever finishing content and not just abandoning improving it after releasing it

Rage is such a shit mechanic. You'd get called a retard just for posting that here but someone at GGG decided it was just what the Ascendancy needed
And these people are paid to come up with such bad ideas

I have a 9curse build atm with Blight + singularity + some chill effect. Izaro becomes increadibly slow (as everythign else around me) so yes its possible. I think you dont need to go this far, blight/temp chains/wither should be enough to slow him a lot. Get a 20% temp chains and link it to Enhance for maximum decrepitude

Who can get enthusiastic about playing a video game with a grammatical mistake in its title?

Path of Exile. Not Path of the Exile. How could a mistake in the game's TITLE get past the development staff and the QC team? How could nobody in PR raise a red flag on this? It is unfathomable in 2018 that a game could have this big of a mistake ship to live.

I know what you're thinking. "But user, it's talking about a path of exile, where 'exile' is being used as a state of being, along the lines of something like Path of Redemption." But that's wrong. A backwards rationalization of an egregious mistake, if you will. Why else would the game center on the player character, who is known as THE Exile? Why would we be talking about some abstract state of being in the game title, when we could be talking about the main character, like how they mention the wandering hero Zelda in all of the Zelda game titles?

I've lost faith in GGG at this point. I can't tell my friends in earnest that I'm excited about some Diablo 3 knockoff with a grammatical mistake in its title. I just can't do it anymore. They had a chance to right this wrong in 3.2 and they utterly failed the playerbase yet again. People are upset because there are no Ascendancy updates but why would you expect an update on that when they can't even fix the game's title?

They should've given it something more fun with rage stacks, especially if it degens you so hard.

>Still not finalized

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nice game retards

>mfw i'm going to be staring at atziri's gorgeous body as she slowly dominates me and turns me into her slave

shield build is best build

Not finalized is code for "we're afraid reddit is going to complain"

reminder to use crown of eyes and cybil's paw on your crit max block shield toss build

>GGG still haven't finished tuning the reworked ascendancies

They're gonna leave this to the two last weeks? Really?

they have
its just a drip feed of content

remember when they left invasion to an intern from a remote tribal village from brazil

like its literally impossible for them to have not finished on any other ascendancy

>they'll leave the ascendancies unfinished because they need to focus on new content that will bring in new players

just look at zerker, you're forced to go life regen route, otherwise you can't loot, also if you dc(6 seconds) you will die in 5.1 sec at full rage
ggg realized that they have no idea what are they doing

It's okay, take your time, polish the stuff, drink tea, pet a kiwi. All that good stuff and great vibes : - )

Shield throw looks pretty bad.
>Slow as fuck
>Can't throw again until the original explodes
>Only explodes on contact with enemies/walls
>Shield can't even pierce, only the projectiles from shattering.

>having 0 life regen as melee
?

They should get that intern to do more to be quite honest, Invasion was godly

your opinions are so bad i feel sorry for you

Worthless shitter

But invasion is still used pretty often in the game though??

they rebalanced the invasion mobs multiple times during the league, because it was a joke

>tarkecat got Chron's Disease
funny man sick ;_;

oooo they changed numbers up. big deal

It's more like they're arguing over some numbers, but they have everything else finalized

saying twitch emotes with your mouth is not funny

new spoiler from Bex

wow an unique that is miles above Rares, thank you GGG

people that communicate in twitch emotes annoy me more than poltards

Who /Kitava's Thirst/ here

love reduced cast speed gloves will definitely use those in endgame

retard

*Raises hand*
Guess I can even level my Orb of Storm a few level now and same for Arcane Surge

retard

i would love to replace crit multiplier with *squints* flat chaos damage

why would i want more attack and cast speed when i can have +50 to total mana cost of all of my skills for my very good triggers
might as well just have rare items now

gloves are perfect for my good chaos Hit Skill called [Object Missing]

>when your selfcast bodyswap build will receive a massive buff due to chieftain changes

>tfw ascendancies will all be fucking garbage with meme mechanics like rage or retardedly specific shit like totems, mines/traps

i know you probably think of curses when you think doedre
but what if instead you thought of this really obvious and cast on mana spent build

Upon laying a mine you receive a stack of Trapiness and upon throwing a trap you receive a stack of Miningness.
You lose 2% of your maximum mana per second per stack of Trapiness. You lose 2% of your maximum life per second per stack of Miningness.

I wonder if I will actually be able to make a Bloodmagic witch with the new ascendencies, and not only for theme but because somehow one supports it

just wait until you see what's on fated malachai's simula

new unique:

1000% more damage if affected by CI and EB
y/y

Nice Boss oneshotter

>Decent added Chaos damage
>Buffed ES roll, but still shit
>Mana Cost of Skills
>But keeps the reduced cast speed roll

I bet they introduce a unique that improves damage based on how slow your cast speed is.

fug

i like it. it's niche and could definitely fit into some builds, while not being overcentralising. exactly what a unique should be

sell that to a summoner, theres literally 0 problem with that map

>Explicitly requires you kill a Map boss rather than any Doedre
0/10.

erythrophagia IS a doedre clone

maybe if you played into yellow maps

the absolute state of hardcucks

Hey guys I'm going RF for my league starter. I wast thinking Berserker would be good, because it has all of that damage.

The reading comprehension of a Redditor is comparable to that of a 1st grader in America.

but the map boss is doedre

>ascendancy rework
>the only thing that matters in this garbage patch
>the only thing everybody is waiting for
>it's not done yet

oh but bloated prophecies and shitty league mechanic are ready to go

if a game doesn't entertain you anymore, why play it?

addiction for most people here I'd imagine.

Here's what I mean:
>Bramblejack prophecy
Requires Daresso and can be completed off either Act Daresso or Map Daresso.
Erythrophagia is explicitly a singular Map boss.

k

it's a higher levelled prophecy unique, bramblejack's prophecy is like for level 30 so it makes sense to me

>can still regen
>hits don't chain

Reminder to always put Haku in a cage

reminder to deport haku back to his homeland

Any softcore need Lich? Respond quickly if you do. Haven't entered arena so idk which it is yet.

>Respond quickly
>no responses for 25 minutes
dead thread
dead game

>softpoop

How you tried eating more fiber?

The takeaway is that nobody needs liches anymore

tfw one of the league challenges is going to get x amount of ascendancies completed
I know its going to be there

>decay
>brutality
>stun support
what is the point of these? i tried making a build around decay, it struggled in white maps. brutality is less damage. stuns are completely inconsequential

Brutality is for Starforge

Decay has been absolutely dumpstered by the nerfbat, back when delirium was good you could make a build around it but now it's just shit

I remember some people going on about a secret OP stunlock build but never substantiated those claims so to my knowledge stun is shit too

>Decay has been absolutely dumpstered by the nerfbat
But it came out in 3.0 and has received no changes?

>pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essence_of_Delirium
The original decay

>The weapon mod from Essence of Delirium now deals 750 chaos damage per second for 10 seconds (down from 1,000).
>Decay from Essence of Delirium now deals 500 damage per second, down from 750, and its duration has been reduced to 8 seconds, down from 10.

Compare that to the fucking tripe it is now

>he still hasn't unlocked his poverty MTX

Decay support was also nerfed from 3.0 beta to release. but it was never great outside of fire nova mines.

Finally we can use Scold's with some channeling skills and Shield Charge

The problem with modern scolds isn't getting a high mana cost, it's sustaining the mana.

I cringed for my mapping character
fucking nope

Current Inquisitor can manage it very easily with his sanctified ground passive, hopefully they keep some variation of that in the new tree

Since they got rid of Berserker's spell leech, they need to add in an equivalent of leech for spells. Even if it isn't leech. I was thinking of something like heal for a % of the mana cost of spells you cast.

Good luck sustaining these mana costs with the 6% regen from Pious Path.

>I can't confirm exactly when we're showing off more Ascendancy Classes but it's probably prudent to let you guys know that we're not posting one today. We'll post them as they're available to showcase. The team are working really hard to finalize them and get them through the build as soon as possible so that we can show them off.

oh so this is what you guys were talking about. Lmao nice shit fucking league. No wonder the game is in such a stupid state when the people balancing are not only retarded but leave it to the last minute.

spells don't have to deal with accuracy so they have no leech
literally the tradeoff

I want to breed cooterz

>call out ggg for them not even having ascendancies in the final stage yet
>get downvoted
oh no no no no

>We have known what the changes are like for many weeks (months in some cases), but the numbers are being tweaked at the moment based on balance testing. It's not as dire as you make it sound :P

They should record a brand new set of voice lines for every ascendancy.
The old ones are so bland, and they hired really bad voice actors

only a fool would believe ggg's lies

what happens if you waifu someone else's waifu

>not as dire as it sounds
look at how rushed 3.0 was

What would you like to see for 3.2? Not league specific, just balance changes or new mechanics.
>Large buff to ignite/bleed
>Small buff to poison
>A reason to use the blood magic keystone
>A reason to use the eldritch battery keystone
>A buff to energy shield, it was fucking gutted hard in 3.0 to the point it's incredibly sad to play if you aren't a guardian or have the watcher's eye clarity thing
>A penalty to curses applied to blasphemy/curse on hit. A new support gem for curses that makes casting them manually way more effective
>a reason to not leave vaal discipline at 1/0 forever