pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/vauun/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck meetups, I just need my VRfu.

Alright that was a fun short session of vrchat time to start shitting out my essay before midnight.

I'm going to be hosting a Pavlov lobby a little later if there's any interest. Let me know if you wanna play any particular maps.

namedropping should be a bannable offense

The "lmao time to geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet wasteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed XDD!!!" drunks are the only people anyone should tell to fuck off if they're being annoying.
There's no reason to be upset with someone over the internet for drinking unless you know that person has a literal problem and want them to worry about their health. Even with that, sperging out and acting aggressive with them usually doesn't help. It's a fucking video game, just have fun

tfw no vrfu

Same user, but I gotta be my VRfu.

damnit 4chanx

Add me. I was having a blast with Pavlov earlier.
steamcommunity.com/id/vauun/

>VRfu posting is picking back up again

Im going to try writing the BNHA model owner again, should I write it in japanese? I don't know any japanese... what should I say?

>find mute vrfu
>seem to hit it off
>now she seems disinterested

wew lads this shit is easier for me irl

Alright what the fuck is going on with this game? A month or two ago everything was working flawlessly. Maybe I'd get one freeze-up every 30 minutes that only lasted a few seconds.

Now I am freezing at least once a minute, sometimes even more. I am getting sent back to the lobby constantly. I'm getting the "No HDMI connection can be found" error constantly. What the fuck happened here? It's literally almost unplayable now. This is happening even in worlds where there's less than 10 people.

>Here's his Prinz Eugen.

New thread notice that you uploaded the wrong kraut model

HMD taking a shit? I've had to reinstall oculus completely twice now due to random bs happening, once my boundaries just stopped, and last time I had no mic for no good reason

Sure it wasn't just false signals? I get feels all the time from literally any amount of attention from cute VR mutes. Over time you just learn that it's commonplace behavior in this game and that it's never anything special unless you're really into each other for a while.

Maybe I'll try re-installing the software but I don't think it's that. Just constant 100% CPU usage spikes, getting worse every time I play the game.

>tfw you low key got beef with prinz eugene now because that fuck wants to argue all the time
>tfw it's getting to the point it's entertaining

Not all of those sound like VRC specific problems, try replugging the HMD end of the HDMI cable

Two Nukes is a fag and sounds like he's probably hispanic or something.

しねおください

tell him to give you the frog before you give him the bomb

this is something rude isnt it

he doesnt have froppy, sadly
im after his deku and ochako

>hit it off
Positive interaction with somebody is not always romantic interest. is correct. I'm honestly starting to understand how women feel when they get to reeeing about how the second they're nice to somebody they have a new orbiter.

What the fuck is up with all of these thin skinned fucking cry babies shitting up this thread? "oh no he said nigger! oh no he doesn't like me! oh no someone has an opinion that is different than mine!"

Grow the fuck up or go to reddit.

literally just put it in google
>shine o kudasai
please die.

Fuck you and fuck off

its about the hypocrisy not nigger

VRfu posting was better than this current drama

but then he really wont hand over the model...

leave jays alone

Grow the fuck up

Are you sure about that?

No you grow the fuck up fuck you

im indifferent to nigger posting

>everyone bypasses/ignores the model limits put in place by the game
>proceeds to complain about lag and blame the game for it

Seconded.
We should try to get along.

Thats because the game doesn't fucking limit the things that actually affect your frame rate.
Poly count is basically fuck all. What matters is amount of meshes, materials, and dynamic bones. We have a guy with a hulk hogan model that is 2 million polygons and it doesn't do anything to the frame rate

Having lurked a few meetups, they seem to skew noticeably young/meme-y so I'm not surprised it got to somebody.

Bypassing the poly limit is fine, but a lot of people do this and then don't bother to optimize their avatars.

The issue isn't with the models. The issue regarding lag and models comes from excessive amounts of dynamic bones, light sources, and materials, on which there are no limits. Polygon count has nothing to do with it. Your computer can render millions of polygons without trouble, even if it's a basic setup that's not dated.

>it's another "dumb retard doesn't know what he's talking about" episode
Th 20k limit is something even the devs themselves admit was unnecessary, the difference between a 20k model and a 64k model is next to none.

The real performance problems are caused at their root by the fact unity is shit, the devs are shit and the game only uses a single thread for a majority of the taxing CPU computations.

Shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about. 7/10 I took the bait.

Outside of meetups, do you hang out in any of the public VRChat worlds?

avtually, its draw calls

Only when the meet-ups die. Then I go to a pub Void or another club to dance.

You know what, I'll do that. It's been a long time, maybe it won't be so bad.

Just throwing into whatever to see if some small group of people are doing something funny.

Sometimes I hang out with my non-/vrg/ friends in pubs

That seems to be mostly complaints about posting a screenshot with politically incorrect speech and nametags enabled. Anons seem concerned it'll get Scuffed banned.

Honestly I've been sort of doing it lately. Mostly before burger hours since there's usually literally nobody on before it.

Draw calls are also pretty minimal if SHIT WASN'T SINGLE THREAD BECAUSE THE DEVS ARE BRAINLETS

I stopped in December, but it's probably fun again these days. I wish there was some way to auto-mute anybody who goes over 80db.

>person unironically says "name is probably scuffedjays" to get them banned/blocked
>concered
Yeah nah. Thin skinned fucking pussies

I screwed up my launch link so I load into a public Avatar Testing instance when I start the game.
Every time there's some squeaky twelve year old spic memeing or someone micspamming shitty nigger music. It's not exactly to my taste.

>see one guy doing just this
>join him
>bro it up together for a few hours and wingman each other through various shenanigans
A lot of fun.

Refunded pavlov because of shit rift support and no smooth turning. hmu if y'all do some onward.

That’s literally what I do 95% of the time.

Do you have 360 tracking set up for the Rift?
I haven't been able to play Onward with my Riftcuck friends, but if there's a way to do so with the default front-facing setup I could tell them to do that.

i think i'll do the same, the control were barely responding on the tutorial room and i couldn't even do Y + trigger to open the menu, shit's fucking bugged for now with oculus

The tutorial is shit but I got used to opening up the menu pretty quick pls don't leave me ;_;

Apparently you can get pretty decent 360 tracking with just 2 oculus sensors if you just set them across from each other, diagonally.

What do you expect with all these lgbt and tumblr fags here that blame everything on /pol/.

That is what I keep telling the people in question but their executive dysfunction is so great that buying a 15ft USB extender and some 3M mounting strips to set that up is too much work for them.

Having those friends was a mistake.

What about the ones that do a lot of lgbtposting but are also unironically /pol/-tier alt-right deplorables?

That's disappointing, guess I'll refund it then.

Probably, but we're stuck with each other through family and long-term battlefield bonding, respectively.
I've just given up on VR fun with them and instead shitpost on Discord to keep up the relationship.

Thanks for coming to dance with me a few min ago if you're still hear. It was fun and I got headpats.

why was i not fucking invited to said dance?

>refunding a 8$ game for a 25$ game
thanks y-you too

what about the gay proteus effected queers posing as /pol/?

>posing as /pol/
Dude I'm proteus effected hard but I spent the last couple years watching American politics disintegrate with /pol/. It's kind of like HWNDU where /pol/ ended up being more racially diverse than the people they were making fun of.
Moral self-licensing, look it up.

Tale as old as time...

if you didn't see my post sorry

klan man here if you read my post it had nothing to your taste in avatars, its just that its bannable and thats why you wont see me in a bannable avatar for long
id rather keep this in thread than in game

Bananers? Is that you? You're fucking adorable

I'm sorry for being newfag and all, but can someone explain this image to me?

Somehow I think Veeky Forums-affinity is a stronger trait than political affiliation or sexual orientation, because this sort of thing happens a lot around here.

the vrchat experience

/pol/gbt/ is a thing, look at Milo Yiannapolous.

kyaaa!

Cute!

Pavlov user, eta please

"Board-tans" personify boards, naturally people begin to draw conclusions about them as if they were people, based on noticeable crossboard mingling. /pol/ and /lgbt/ in particular are common bedfellows. Lonely homos/transwomen have pretty low standards, you see.

Veeky Forums knows da whey

Ugly.

I remember this from /v/ and /a/ constantly exchanging punches but secretly they're the best couple ever

They do. This is true.

thanks

Refunding Pavlov to buy Onward? I have both, but I would choose Onward out of the two.

Just started a lobby. look for kaz

I want to protect this smile.

B.E. nice

>model has no blendshapes, can’t even blink
just

>tfw no yuki to cheer up
i decided it get on tomorrow fag so we can cuddle and make u not depressed, cuddling not lewding is the best medicine and ur sad

Where the meetup at?

I wonder if VR can counter that effect that makes people sad from not physically touching other humans.

what makes you prefer Onward to Pavlov?

we're at the island house right now. Do you need someone to add?

I cant believe yuru's fucking dead

cool dancers at void 98072