He doesn't focus all his time on school and gaining skills

>He doesn't focus all his time on school and gaining skills
>He didn't go to a highly lucrative field, worked hard in there and then exited to a nice position or consulting
>he doesn't have people in their late 30s and 40s working under him at 29

You should have seen it today, so many old farts trying to establish a pecking order against me. One of them came into my office trying to give me life advice and I just agreed and amplified with him, I have the old fart eating out of my hands running errands for me.

Where do these old shits think they have the right to lecture someone who is younger and more successful than them?

The advice wasn't even good, it was some shit about how I should get married because happy wife = happy life.

>some shit about how I should get married because happy wife = happy life
That really only applies if you get married in the first place.
Which I hear isn't as popular these days.

for a supposed successful person you're a bit bitter eh

Yea but these are dumb boomers working under me.

>Enrolling for electronics,energy or industrial engineering

Are these fields okay lads?

Because you fed into his ego by letting him feel bigger than he is. Everyone is a victim to their egos. Control the ego, control the man.

Eh, marriage was key back when they were coming up.
It showed women you were moderately stable and had a working dick, while simultaneously showing men that you weren't gay.

Meh, i'll keep an eye on him. They all look at me with such animosity but can't do shit since I report directly to he CFO. While they allhave shitty cubicles Iget the corner office.

Pajeet or LARP or both

Both

pajeets like Op get out of hand when given an ounce of power

Neither, I hate the pajeets, they're all h1-b that reduce the competency and quality of this industry. That fucking accent pisses me off so much.

Wtf are these photos.

elderly people recreating famous photographs

Healthcare?

You see folks. Even with Autism you can live a normal life.

Tech but not Silicon Valley

top is that vietnam live execution of prisoner
bottom is the photo of the naked screaming girl after hiroshima or maybe it's also a vietnam photo of a napalmed girl

> He isn't a wagecuck.

>highly lucrative field

STEM or gtfo

You bought in in the "you'll only get successfull when you learn to be humble" type of shit?

You can get 10x more narcisistic too. This shit has no connection to how successfull you get, only what you deliver (it can matter, of course, if it messes up your results in a way, but it's not a rule)

Pride goeth before the fall faggot. You're a parking loser lol

the most edgy cringiest larp I've ever seen

>you gotta play dirty to get to da top bro, i'm le cocky chad

No one that's successful refers to their elders as "old farts". That type of unpolished, punk demeanor would never get you in the door at a respectable firm, let alone allow you to rise to the top once you get there.

What type of shitty company do you work at anyway were there are people twice your age sitting stagnantly in mid-level positions?

I love managing people twice my age, I can hear the constant resentment in their voice.

>I love managing people twice my age, I can hear the constant resentment in their voice.
Where the hell do you guys work where there are old ass people sitting around in mid-level positions? I'm in Investment Banking and you pretty much either get promoted or dismissed.

Walmart

>Walmart
Must be. No competitive company has a bunch of 60 year olds sitting around at Analyst level positions lol.

OP is 30, I think it is more than reasonable he is managing people older than him.

is ops pic mocking what i think its mocking lmfao

Oh shit misread that, idk OP age. But it is more than reasonable from my industry (B4) for people to exit out for a nice cushy position in industry. I.e being a controller at like 28+ meanwhile you have people below that are staff accountants that are much older.

sounds like something people with nothing to be proud of would say

This, if you work 80+ hours week and finally went into a position of power. I would use some of it, anyone who says otherwise is a liar. I would hate it for older people to lecture me, I worked hard to get in that position, you did not.

happy wife = happy life only matters when you're not rich and can't get a new bitch.